Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 3033
-
08-06-25 20:19 #2553Banned Member

Posts: 994Anybody seen Cindy?
Since she got back to Stafford? I'm going soon, expectations high.
-
08-04-25 16:00 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 34Thai / Cowan Blvd
Paid a visit here 2 weeks ago. Paid $50 for half hour, and provider was mid 30's and a little chubby. She tried to start "play time" without a massage, but I insisted on a rub down. Should have by passed it, as she was putting a little to much pressure on my spine. I told her to lighten up, but she never did. Massage only lasted 5-10 minutes, and negotiations began. Out of the gate she wanted 2 Benjamins (NOVA pricing) for FS, and I countered with $130. She said she would do covered BJ and Russian for that, and I declined. She wanted a Benjamin for just a HJ! We settled on a buck fifty for all in. I wish I would not have been thinking with other head, as when her clothes came off, her fat and big tattoo on her whole side were revealed. She said a younger prettier girl was starting the following week, but I am afraid to go back.
-
08-04-25 13:06 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 140For what it's Worth
I was recently at some low end AMP (happened to see it while stopped at red light). For some reason, me and girl clicked pretty well and talked candidly about life in the massage business.
Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70
[View Original Post]
Your comment reminded me of something she said. She commented how in today's world, girls may not give anything more than a massage to one guy even though she has wide open menu for others. Even if the guy is a repeat customer. She said it has to with the vibe the guy gives off. Maybe previous visit, happy friendly mood, but the next time he seems moody. That's why one visit got a HJ / BJ but nothing on the next.
Again, just my opinion for what it's worth.
-
08-03-25 19:03 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 37Apple
She is in Fredericksburg. 10908 Courthouse Rd.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 18:51 #2549Regular Member

Posts: 14Damn, I hope not. They were always my go to for a simple good time.
Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 16:48 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 163Dm please
Can someone dm me if you don't want to post it here.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 14:32 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 1333Ad sites
Check out any of the sites that providers post ads on. There's providers of all kinds.
Originally Posted by AssLuVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 14:24 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 40Batteries Plus
I went to my favorite parlor today. The massage was very good, as usual. There was good teasing before and after the flip. There was no HE though. Has anyone else been recently? Have they gone legit?
-
08-02-25 10:57 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 95Need a new flavor
Been visiting the AMPs for quite some time and am just loosing interest in them. Do we have any places with Latina's or other ethnicities around here? I haven't been able to find any but hoping someone might have something -- even UTR is fine. Would love to find a new flavor to try. TIA.
-
08-01-25 20:58 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 163Apple
Is apple at the healing hands in fredericksburg or spotsylvania county.
-
08-01-25 20:29 #2543Regular Member

Posts: 19Curious
Wondering if any of the girls around are able to provide a good deep BJ? Something I'm always looking for and hard to find and thought I would ask if anyone knew. I know it's been a bit since I posted. Feel free to PM me with any info.
-
08-01-25 17:28 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 163Cindy
Can someone dm me the details about Cindy as well as location of establishment?
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 17:27 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 10Yoyo at eden
Went and saw yoyo at Eden pretty decent massage and a good CBJ. You is actually very attractive with a great rack. I'm torn between going to see her or Cindy. Has anyone gotten FS from her or Cindy. Cindy said she will be back next week. If you could DM me her menu I would appreciate it.
-
07-30-25 23:19 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 187J&l
Got a solid BJ ending from a nice gal in her 30's a few months ago. I walked in and they took me right in to one of the first rooms on the main level and it was pretty awesome. I plan to return!
-
07-30-25 16:30 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 229No luck
Drove all the way there to see Cindy, but alas my luck failed me and she did not work today. So took some time with Jenny and well massage was too rough and I hate elbows. Decided not to waste time at Eden without knowing exaclty the name of the provider with big rack. Will return once at least get the name of that provider at eden.
With jenny everything standard def not worth the drive.










Reply With Quote





