Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 15293
-
08-05-25 01:28 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 36Hermes & Chooey Barbiehouse
Stopped by to see Hermes originally and got pitched the doubles off, After a little negotiations we agreed on 2 30 minutes solo sessions. Chooey was available to take on the 2nd shift, So that all worked out. Got to really take our time in the TS and got really playful with the foreplay with Hermes. It wasn't my intention to bust my load twice, But I wanted Hermes to get me all worked up and later unleash a fat load in Chooey. Watching Hermes lick and suck my shaft like a melting popsicle melting in the sun was very enjoyable. Since she doesn't offer upgrades, P2 P is the next best thing till the day she caves. Guess I'll keep waiting till the day comes. We headed back to the room and I needed a little time to reduce the sensitivity, spread her wide open on the bed for DATY. Reaching my hands up to fondle her tits and her little nips for a bit of rough housing. Wasn't much time left and Hermes wanted to fuck, But that wasn't what I wanted. Instead I had her blow me till I'm hard. Then I had Hermes glide that little wet slit on my cock till Chooey finally came in.
Chooey comes over and leans Hermes back expecting to see some penetration, Instead she sees a pussy juice covered cock LOL. Hermes left us to our own devices and before she left, she said next time we need to fuck! LOL Chooey giggles as she's stroking my cock and we DFK, I reached over to rub her kitty getting it warmed up and put her mouth to work cleaning up the mess Hermes left behind. Love the way she makes eye contact, When her mouth is full of dick and getting a good taste of Hermes. A little 69 later Chooey gets into reverse CG P2 P, I leaned her back for DFK and whispered in her ear. I want to come deep inside her and slip it in her preheated oven. I had a handful of tits, My other hand flicking her bean and she's grinding away. Hit DS and Mish all the bases covered, only one left is home plate! Slammed into her hard and deep till her womb was filled and leaking baby batter. Love it when a plan comes together!
-
08-05-25 01:21 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 26Fun day with Lucy & Taylor at NYAF
Lucy and Taylor 30 minutes each.
Stopped by in the morning for a Lucy breakfast before heading to the office. No better way to start your day, Than getting in a good workout! Lucy was surprised to see her first client of the day at 9 am, But she is a legend for a reason! She got straight to work diving in face first balls deep, Hands on massaging the boys. One of the best head technicians in the game! Time we hit the TS before the rest of the ladies flood in the showers and get ready to start their day. Lucy grabbed my cock and lead me down the hall, But my morning testosterone was off the charts, Instead I got behind her and fucked her in standing doggy creeping closer to the TS with each thrust. Had a few spectators playing grab ass along the way. (Peak Cinema!) Left Lucy cream filled before the TS routine even started LOL. Worked out great since the session was only 30 minutes. Had plenty of time for her to get me thoroughly clean. Headed back to the room and she helped me get dressed.
Still feeling horny I decided to hit up the shop again to see who was available. MMS let me know Taylor was available for my after work romparoo. Fuck it Let's go! Second verse, Same as the first! Only difference this time around was I led Taylor to the TS with my cock in her mouth and she crawled following my lead. As she was getting the water and table ready, I was already balls deep in her pussy and finger in her bum bum. Till she got the Boston cream treatment, She thanks me for fucking her. Since people normally see her for her head game. We had plenty of time left since I nutted pretty quick, Taylor showed her appreciation for getting plowed out with more throat action till time was up. No way I was able to squeeze out another one in 30 minutes, But A+ for effort! She helped me get dressed and I settled the tab.
-
08-04-25 01:21 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 551Exploring
This week I want to make my way to the city and was looking for a service queen I heard good reviews on Mini from Ddy but Lucy from Nyaf also got my attention which girl would be the best to try out first.
-
08-03-25 21:00 #14045Regular Member

Posts: 23Emma + Suki at Barbie House
I would describe Barbie House as a nice larger spa with a relatively discreet entrance (mid-sized building in midtown, no signage, appointment required). The MMS's (who vary by the day) are nice. Rooms are *very* nice, sometimes including small couches (but no always). Today I was doing a double so I definitely got a room with a couch LOL. Business / first-class ticket.
Usually the girls here are good with doubles (and good *at* doubles also LOL). I did the 45 minutes double (520) and left *very* fulfilled.
Suki is slim but also pretty stacked and curved out. *Very* nice butt. She has an interesting cute and sensual face and a peppy personality. Emma is a little taller, slim as well, a little less roundness to her butt, but she's in good shape and such a sensual younger MILF face, I was instantly attracted to her. Very sexy aura, nicely chosen tattoos. And those eyes, wow.
They took care of me superbly with lots of 3-day DFK and double BBBJ. The BBBJ went well beyond the cock of course, as they each took several turns to amble their mouths down low to tease and Polish my balls and taint and ass itself. As others have mentioned, so many nerve cells around there so the licking just light me up so to say. I shot my first shot early so I asked if we could shower and go for a 2nd. I don't think that's officially included in a 45 minute appointment but that was not something they seemed to worry about at tall. We hit the shower room for a while, lots of fun in their and then hit the room again for more double BBBJ until I was hard, the moment of truth came were I had to choose my partner for the final act. Chose Suki (that ass!) and fucked her in doggy (ofc! Great times, I would repeat either and both.
-
08-03-25 17:15 #14044Senior Member

Posts: 59Lucy + Agnes at NYAF
Had to try another double with Lucy as the point guard, basically knowing that a double that includes Lucy will be fun for me.
I've mentioned before that I feel like Lucy should have her own swimsuit calendar. She's less than 5 feet tall, less than 100 pounds, and she's not super-young, but her body is banging. Flat stomach, tiny waist, toned butt, nice breasts (enhanced but very, very well done). Great proportions and body tone all around.
Agnes with a great addition! Significantly taller, but very sexy and confident and as we began the action together, she was very engaged and interactive, she and lucy leaned into (metaphorically and oftentimes literally) the challenge of pleasing me.
The startup with intense, they almost overwhelmed me with the 3-way kissing. The stimulation was more balanced when Lucy started to slow-blow me with her trademark soft tongue and deep strokes, meanwhile Agnes and I kissed for longer, kind of getting to know each other style.
Eventually we ended up in the double BBK situation which I loved with these two. Could have done that for the whole session but since it was my first time with Agnes I wanted to taste her pussy for a few minutes and then fucked her hard while lucy encouraged, kissing me and licking my balls as much as she could.
-
08-03-25 14:36 #14043Senior Member

Posts: 119Jessica at Fidi
Hello again. Been a long tome since my last post.
I had a dream about Young Jessica at Fidi.
No appointment. Luck of the draw. Looks like she was running the store at 2 pm on Sunday.
"You choose tip".
Ok. Too generous today but got what I was looking for with no rush!
👍.
-
08-03-25 13:31 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 55Mia King Spa
Been a while since I've seen this hottie mms, Little Mandy shows me Mia and I was happy with what was in front of me. Mia was playful and sweet she took me to the room while holding my hand, I always like that personal touch and I'm glad more and more AMP girls do it.
Young looking and fresh, I check out her ass as she walks ahead of me, planning my session. Ample tittties on her. She knows she's pretty and loves to show it off although comes off shy at first, trimmed bushy kitty, long wavy black hair and one hell of a red lingerie set, just the right amount of slutty and GND mixed in.
Left my donation on the table, did a quick shower for the sake of a heavy make out session and more time in the room. Kissing my face, nose, LFK, neck, nipples and finally a BBJ to almost make me spill my milk in the first 10 minutes.
At this point I know she's more slutty than meets the eye. It was as if we were performing for someone else. She loves to seduce and not shy about it. She's very sexually charged. If I had to bet, I would put my money on the fact she's probably just the same when she's not working but that's for someone else for find out.
BBBJ with some BLS and 69 tried FIV she's too tight so I dropped it, CFS She wanted mish with her legs wide open and stretched out, she's very tight so I took my time grinding and soft strokes enough to make her cum. I don't think she was faking it because I felt her pussy getting crazy wet and the grip even tighter.
I was enjoying her moans and soft GND style. If you're looking for an aggressive off the rails girl she's not for you. She responds well to softness and purrs like a kitty with pleasure.
-
08-03-25 08:09 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 41Jenny at Spicy Girls
I was really surprised, this girl has a nice shapely butt for an asian girl. Her tits are a bit oversized, but I suppose that's what she wanted. She was in a good mood, which was nice for me. She has very soft skin and looked quite young to me. I'd be surprised if she was too far above 30.
-
08-02-25 20:17 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 168Vivian. LIttle Stars
Popped in and met up with Vivian. 5'2, 100 lbs, D's, Shaved, long black hair and Chinese per the usual. She's got a nice little body on her similar to Seven's. Get to the room and get the formalities out of the way. She tells me to get ready for the TS and goes and gets her goody bag. Comes back and lays a nice DFK on my and stroking me softly. Got a nice mouthful of nipple in there too. She had me good and ready as we head to the shower. Quick scrub of the body and cracks and then game on. Great body slide. Nipple massages always feel nice rolling up and down the body. Nice bls and soapy stroke as she got me on my honches. Turns me over and starts with the titty fucking then more slide into makeout session. Then she gives a nice BBBJ. Have her spin for 69. Made sure to give her a good tongue fucking and unloaded down her hatch.
Back to the room. Nice massage. A little conversation. Then on with the festivities. Start with the BBBJ and then I have her sit on the edge of the table for some daty. Had her pull her knees up to get my face fully in there. Got the cover on and entered from there slowly. Got her to really get wet to the point where she was really asking for it. Stil kept her nice and relatively slowly but really made sure to go deep and dig it out a little. Put her on her side and scissored her legs to get a good look and penetration. She was squeezing her tits at this point. Started to get a little tired and so had her get on CG. She started to do the squat bounce, but controld her hips and had her fold her legs under so she had to ride nice and slow under my control. Felt so good and must have for her too because her moans got considerable after that. Few minutes later emptied in the bag and she cleaned me up.
Vivian was a great time. Another nice addition. $300.
-
08-02-25 14:32 #14039Regular Member

Posts: 7Changed job locations
Good afternoon friends.
I recently moved from the lively midtown area where I knew all the good spots to the west village, we all know the reputation of the village area but please tell me I haven moved from the holy grail to a damn desert. Any recommendations around this area? Any help will be appreciated I can even find any independents around here, the women in this area are beautiful l am just hoping to get a taste I am sure the price point will be higher but that's not a problem.
-
08-01-25 15:44 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 1766Yes she does.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 13:34 #14037Regular Member

Posts: 20Freaky Kiki joined by EE busty Peaches at Sugarbird spa
New place, I get a text from Kiki whom I've seen a few times at another place. She's now at this new spa sugarbird, theres a x account I don't recall at the moment.
Anyway its a nice big clean place and rooms are big. Theyre near 5 ave and 18 street midtown. Private discreet location.
Get buzzed in and a super warm greet from Kiki, she drags me to the room and attacks me, my clothes coming off, soon we're dfk and naked together. I'm sweaty from the heat outside she towels me up and leads me to the shower. Wash up and Kiki gives her best skill BBBJ DT on me.
Back to the room and as we go she introduces Peaches. Big girl with astounding milkers like EE size. Then they both escort me to the room where I'm assaulted (in the very best way) BBBJ from both, Peaches rimming me while Kiki dfking me. Cover on and I'm doing Kiki while Peaches is teabagging and rimming me. Too much. Pull out and They both give a team BBBJ and I CIM of both.
I gave donation for one it was 300 all in, Kiki said they 2 girl was for me as an introduction. Wow.
-
08-01-25 01:14 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 49Suki + Kristy ast BarbieHouse
Lately when I double, I like to double with girls who each bring something different and unique to the table. Hence today's double with Kristy (playing the role of the skinny good-girl with the pretty face and normal demeanor) and Suki (the petite edgy alpha girl with the slutty sexual energy).
We started things up with the normal low key LFK and DFK, just getting comfortable with each other, but when we were all fully undressed, the assault began. Kristy seemed more focused on my cock itself. Suki was hard core sucking my balls and rimming me. They had me pinned on the bed for a while each doing their amazing things to me.
I had to stand up and ask for get our fuck on LOL. I only had one pop in the chamber. I told them that, Kristy understood what I was saying. Not sure if Suki understood at first but Kristy definitely told Suki. The next few minutes were pretty funny. I felt like neither of them wanted to go too hard to ask me to pick them, but still they were both sort of looking for how to get me to choose and commit so that we could all do our stuff. Honestly, I would love to fuck either Kristy or Suki any day or every day. During the decision phase, I felt like Suki was acting and looking more sexual, so I leaned into that, one thing leads to another as they say: final memory, a good one was me pounding Suki in doggy while Kristy, the pretty girl kissed me like a GF.
-
07-31-25 21:54 #14035Regular Member

Posts: 16Recommendation
Hi Manhattan board, I'll be traveling to Manhattan Labor Day weekend and I've done some scouting ahead, but I'd appreciate any words of wisdom. I've narrowed down my choices to a doubles session with either Lucy +1 at NYAF or Helen +1 at BH. Both seem to tick the boxes I'm after, but I was wondering if anyone had a particular opinion between the two. Also, is there a screening process for NYAF or BH? I haven't conclusively seen anyone say one way or the other, but out here in OC, parlors don't have screening processes. Lastly, for doubles sessions, would it be wise to book a day or two in advance? Some parlors out here only take day of appointments so any advice pertaining to logistics would be helpful. Thank you!
-
07-31-25 21:33 #14034Senior Member

Posts: 50Vivian 30 minutes of heaven barbiehouseny
Vivian is always warm and friendly, The moment she comes in the room lights up with her bright smile. She comes over and gives me a tight hug, Then gets real handsy exploring my no-no spot with the tips of her fingers LOL. Then she takes my pants off, encourages me to sit on the bed and gets herself situated between my legs. (Glad I usually come pre-showered and fresh before coming here) Licking my balls and cock, teasing the tip with her tongue, gently sucking and then sucking more vigorously. She gives me a very, very good blow job. She's very good at the head-rotation that you sometimes see porno's.
So the head was really good. And lasted a while, more than 10 minutes. When I was too turned on to resist getting to the main event, she assisted with the condom application, putting it on with her mouth, sucked me balls a little more for good measure, She had me on my back, so it was convenient for her to saddle up and ride me to start things off. But it turned out that her pussy was so nice, her grip was great, her hip movements were on point, the whole vibe for us in cowgirl was excellent, and she was reading me really well, not overdoing it. We let it extend into long, gradually building up until I came in the bag with my hips off the bed at that point pushing up harder into her.










Reply With Quote





