Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 4072
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3862

    Saturnluvsu

    She is a cute, young, white girl with a lot of tats and some metal too. Not scary like that Ashx420 or some such chick. Girls like Saturn are quite rare on hx these days and rarer still for them to visit SD. This would be her second visit IIRC. Good attitude and decent service. A little pricey though. Don't miss out.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/saturnluvsu

  2. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    She is good for qv.

    She is absolutely non GFE.
    Did you do the video option?

  3. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on her? She's had a few ratings, but no one has posted a review of any type.

    Menu given:

    I am available for incalls, 200 for a qv, hhr 280, hr 300. I'd love to see you!

    BBBJ included. No greek, no bare FS.

    Videos are an extra $100.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Barbie.baby22
    She is good for qv.

    She is absolutely non GFE.

  4. #3859

    Barbie. Baby22

    Anyone got info on her? She's had a few ratings, but no one has posted a review of any type.

    Menu given:

    I am available for incalls, 200 for a qv, hhr 280, hr 300. I'd love to see you!

    BBBJ included. No greek, no bare FS.

    Videos are an extra $100.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Barbie.baby22

  5. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by SDExpat  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged her (booker), her rates are lower on HX. Guess membership has it's privileges.
    Yup also confirmed. Her HX rates are still the same.

  6. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by SDExpat  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged her (booker), her rates are lower on HX. Guess membership has it's privileges.
    Although I am one that really enjoyed my meetup with Nessaa, might have to travel up and see polinaparis (based off reviews here) or jenastone (sucker for redheads). HX seems to have positive reviews on both as well. Wish they would travel back down again though. Would def book, just driving that far has me hesitant.

  7. #3856
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    That is no surprise. I wonder if she will honor her hx rates.
    Just messaged her (booker), her rates are lower on HX. Guess membership has it's privileges.

  8. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by BDude11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pop up, wanted to see if any intel. Pics from 2018, one review from 2025.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic_Egyptian

    Any info is appreciated.
    I'm wondering the same thing, but didn't see a review you mentioned. I got rates but I wanted more info as well.

  9. #3854

    Exotic Egyptian

    Saw her pop up, wanted to see if any intel. Pics from 2018, one review from 2025.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic_Egyptian

    Any info is appreciated.

  10. #3853
    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She said deposit required. I respectfully declined. Then she said could meet at a nearby Starbucks, to give her deposit. That didn't really make sense to me. So just declined again. Maybe if she gets reviews on her I would think about it. But I'm not one to give deposits. And why meet somewhere to give a deposit, only to follow back to incall? Sounded off to me.
    Maybe she will read the forums or someone in circle will give her a heads up. As a short dark Filipino. Tall white women are my kryptonite if her donations are reasonable on hx I may take a shot.

    I noticed a few ladies who had deleted their profiles are back with new ones as well. Competition is good.

  11. #3852
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcsd12  [View Original Post]
    Now she's trying to pull in 5 hr on PD. LOL.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/AriaSky
    That is no surprise. I wonder if she will honor her hx rates.

  12. #3851

    Nessaa

    Quote Originally Posted by SDSailor  [View Original Post]
    She passes the eye test but that's about it. Non stop chatter about her problems, constantly hitting her vape, any break in the action & she was on her phone. Waste of time & money unless you want to pay to be her therapist.
    Now she's trying to pull in 5 hr on PD. LOL.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/AriaSky

  13. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She said deposit required. I respectfully declined. Then she said could meet at a nearby Starbucks, to give her deposit. That didn't really make sense to me. So just declined again. Maybe if she gets reviews on her I would think about it. But I'm not one to give deposits. And why meet somewhere to give a deposit, only to follow back to incall? Sounded off to me.
    I remember wanting to see her when I was on PD, but declined because of the limited services (non-GFE) and price point. I think the number of fake ads on PD is pushing girls to HX, but who knows.

  14. #3849

    Itslola

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she will be successful on hx. She says extensive screening + deposit is needed and no explicit verbiage. Must be slow on PD but still not a smart move to bring PD baggage to hx.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ItsLola
    Agreed. She said deposit required. I respectfully declined. Then she said could meet at a nearby Starbucks, to give her deposit. That didn't really make sense to me. So just declined again. Maybe if she gets reviews on her I would think about it. But I'm not one to give deposits. And why meet somewhere to give a deposit, only to follow back to incall? Sounded off to me.

  15. #3848
    I don't think she will be successful on hx. She says extensive screening + deposit is needed and no explicit verbiage. Must be slow on PD but still not a smart move to bring PD baggage to hx.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ItsLola

    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    New classified provider / ad: pics look TGTBT, but here's hoping! Waiting for reply still.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ItsLola

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape