Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31839

    UTR age requirement is *very* odd

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman my all time favorite UTR is looking for a client or two. She requested that you be younger than 40. She doesn't want to see too many people so she is going to be very selective. She is pricey as well. Senior members only and please under 40 only at this time. Also please consider skipping if money is a bit tight for you as well. If I haven't discouraged you and you meet the above requirements, message me and ill put you in touch with her. Thanks.
    So, she won't see Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise, Patrick Dempsey or John Krasinski (People magazine's current 'sexiest man alive')?

    This isn't Tindr, lol.

    Also, what kind of "under 40" is she going to attract? Most young guys with looks and game aren't interested in paying for it.

    My point here is: If the market is so bad that the escorts now want you to be young, good-looking, *and* pay a ton of money, that isn't a market I want to play in. What happened to the golden era of 2016?

  2. #31838

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by KyMike53  [View Original Post]
    We need more beautiful women like her available.
    Currently, her asking quote is 600. She doesnt host unless that has changed. If I was young enough and had the money, I certainly would go there again.

  3. #31837

    Reuniting With Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman Brookee is having trouble getting her add posted. She is still taking appointments an has a duo partner.

    If you have a weak heart forget the duo they will totally ware you out. Me I go from the duo. Seniors that contribute. To the site PM Me for the digits.
    Can anyone please help me get in contact with Brookee again? I miss her so much!

  4. #31836

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    The bad- I got there at the agreed on time, and she asks me to get her a drink and some condoms at the store down the street. "No problem", I say and run the errand which puts me back and the parking lot at about 1:45, at which point I ask for room number and get crickets. At ten after 2 I give up, and tell her I'm leaving. About 10 minutes later I get a response saying she hasn't arrived at the hotel yet, and asking if I was still there. No apology, nothing. I told her I'd not be returning.
    This shit happens alot more than reported. I think the girls get ghosted often so they wait until you're there before they head there themselves.

  5. #31835

    Ally- Waste of time

    People have been asking about Ally lately, and I liked her look, so I decided to TOFTT and reach out.

    The good- Tbh theres not much good. Her comms were spotty, but she and I agreed on a 1:30 meet at her hotel. That's where the good ends.

    The bad- I got there at the agreed on time, and she asks me to get her a drink and some condoms at the store down the street. "No problem", I say and run the errand which puts me back and the parking lot at about 1:45, at which point I ask for room number and get crickets. At ten after 2 I give up, and tell her I'm leaving. About 10 minutes later I get a response saying she hasn't arrived at the hotel yet, and asking if I was still there. No apology, nothing. I told her I'd not be returning.

    Don't waste your time on this one, she's got no problem with ghosting and or making you wait for an hour in a hot parking lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/040951209412

    This girl though, was on the spot. She answered my text immediately, and I was able to see her on no notice.

    She is taller than I expected, but the pics are definitely her. She was cute, slim, and nice. I enjoyed my visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/190939717

  6. #31834

    Oh to be younger

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman my all time favorite UTR is looking for a client or two. She requested that you be younger than 40. She doesn't want to see too many people so she is going to be very selective. She is pricey as well. Senior members only and please under 40 only at this time. Also please consider skipping if money is a bit tight for you as well. If I haven't discouraged you and you meet the above requirements, message me and ill put you in touch with her. Thanks.
    We need more beautiful women like her available.

  7. #31833

    JohnnyBoy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Damn it. Wish I was ten years younger. Pricey doesn't matter to me. If she ever wants a new client who's 50 then I'm here.

    JB.
    Clear your inbox.

  8. #31832

    UTR age requirements

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman my all time favorite UTR is looking for a client or two. She requested that you be younger than 40. She doesn't want to see too many people so she is going to be very selective. She is pricey as well. Senior members only and please under 40 only at this time. Also please consider skipping if money is a bit tight for you as well. If I haven't discouraged you and you meet the above requirements, message me and ill put you in touch with her. Thanks.
    My stable is full so I am just curious.

    1. If we have the money, why is the age requirement a factor?

    2. Is she checking I'd for age? For all I know, I can pass for a 39 year old.

    Again, this is not to start an argument. Just curious and possibly continuing to get educated in the mongering world dynamics.

    Oh.

  9. #31831

    Blast from the past

    If she's willing to see those of us in our 50's, count me in!

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman my all time favorite UTR is looking for a client or two. She requested that you be younger than 40. She doesn't want to see too many people so she is going to be very selective. She is pricey as well. Senior members only and please under 40 only at this time. Also please consider skipping if money is a bit tight for you as well. If I haven't discouraged you and you meet the above requirements, message me and ill put you in touch with her. Thanks.

  10. #31830

    For those of you who like to pay by the pound


  11. #31829
    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman my all time favorite UTR is looking for a client or two. She requested that you be younger than 40. She doesn't want to see too many people so she is going to be very selective. She is pricey as well. Senior members only and please under 40 only at this time. Also please consider skipping if money is a bit tight for you as well. If I haven't discouraged you and you meet the above requirements, message me and ill put you in touch with her. Thanks.
    Damn it. Wish I was ten years younger. Pricey doesn't matter to me. If she ever wants a new client who's 50 then I'm here.

    JB.

  12. #31828

    Blast from the past

    Gentleman my all time favorite UTR is looking for a client or two. She requested that you be younger than 40. She doesn't want to see too many people so she is going to be very selective. She is pricey as well. Senior members only and please under 40 only at this time. Also please consider skipping if money is a bit tight for you as well. If I haven't discouraged you and you meet the above requirements, message me and ill put you in touch with her. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1754006180053.jpg‎   1754006177208.jpg‎   1754006173803.jpg‎  

  13. #31827
    Gentleman Brookee is having trouble getting her add posted. She is still taking appointments an has a duo partner.

    If you have a weak heart forget the duo they will totally ware you out. Me I go from the duo. Seniors that contribute. To the site PM Me for the digits.

  14. #31826

    A GG Cup, Eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicolesmooth333

    Is it just me or does this scream too good to be true?

    No phone number, no email, no nothing. Seen a lot of these lately.
    Can't help but notice that she wants a $30 deposit. Tryst is roughly 60% full of OnlyFans shill accounts and deposit scams these days. This sure feels like the latter to me.

  15. #31825

    Nicole smooth

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicolesmooth333

    Is it just me or does this scream too good to be true?

    No phone number, no email, no nothing. Seen a lot of these lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape