Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38675

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    She's fine with whatever you decide, never complained about what I've chosen, she claims to loving giving head for than FS and it shows.
    In my dream we agreed to QV. Pics are accurate. Soft skin and firm body. Nice plump ass and pleasant breasts. All natural. Really cool easy going. I only wanted BJ and enjoyed myself throughly. Not that she needs more advertising as she said her phones been blowing but I'll def be back for that mouth. Treat her right fellas. Nice dream.

  2. #38674

    Maci

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo69  [View Original Post]
    Have been reading all the good about Maci recently and decided to take a shot at dream. Set up was pretty easy and comms were decent I'm 2 minutes away and she says for me to stop and get blunts. I tell her no and that I'm almost there. She says since I didn't get them I can't verify myself and my attitude is shitty. Wasted a 25 min. Drive. May be a good time but I don't need that kind of bullshit from any provider.

    My 2 Cents!

    Stay Safe!
    Had a similar experience where I got the run around for almost 2 hours then she said she didn't have a room and blamed it all on me LOL.

  3. #38673
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3192057

    Not my cup of tea. Too old and too much belly. She was probably better in her prime.
    LMAO. I got suckered by some other reviews too. Saw some reviews on TER and I should've listened. Definitely shows her age in the face, but at least she's still got a nice rack.

  4. #38672

    Maci. Warning

    Have been reading all the good about Maci recently and decided to take a shot at dream. Set up was pretty easy and comms were decent I'm 2 minutes away and she says for me to stop and get blunts. I tell her no and that I'm almost there. She says since I didn't get them I can't verify myself and my attitude is shitty. Wasted a 25 min. Drive. May be a good time but I don't need that kind of bullshit from any provider.

    My 2 Cents!

    Stay Safe!

  5. #38671

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    CIM? COF? MSOG?
    She's fine with whatever you decide, never complained about what I've chosen, she claims to loving giving head for than FS and it shows.

  6. #38670

    Headache, headache, relief

    Can anyone help me find a reliable car date in Jax.

    Thank you.

  7. #38669
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupric  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of this lady?
    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/deep-throat-goat-bbbjcim-swall/783405912211

  8. #38668

    Sara Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3192057

    Not my cup of tea. Too old and too much belly. She was probably better in her prime.

  9. #38667

    She lets me

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. What to believe. Maybe a clear YMMV situation? I texted with her last night. Not the brightest light in the harbor.
    She lets me I think it just depends if you vibe with her.

    She can be a brat but is very sweet in person.

  10. #38666
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this one is friends with the girl with the spider tattoo who has bad service. I'm assuming she's basically the same.

  11. #38665
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    The number is area code tres dos tres, phone number is X dos dos- SEIS XXX!

    Cheers!
    She keeps changing her number. She is here this week and next. Fucked her hard yesterday and will repeat this weekend, she is staying at a very decent hotel, number is tres dos three, dos ocheinta why 2, XXX.

    See this link. Text me after you fuck her and let me know how good it was. Ayyy papi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/444367594552

  12. #38664

  13. #38663

    Sounds like my kind of action!

    Quote Originally Posted by dtfsparky  [View Original Post]
    so if you don't want fs i'd definitely try out katie, went once for fs, was decent in the action and took a pounding but i received 2 bbbj during the session and both times i needed a towel to clean up the wetness she left from slobber, went back just for bbbj at $ and it was amazing again, dt was off the charts, allowed me to hold the head down for long periods of time. There was so much spit on her hands and me when the job was finished that it was almost a little disgusting, but i liked it lol. She has a small trailer next to her families house, weird but safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
    CIM? COF? MSOG?

  14. #38662
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStewartIn  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a while but never really posted. Wanted to share my multiple experiences with BF. I've gone 4 times now and seen different girls. All beautiful and highly skilled. All were great but one who seemed a little high off something. Otherwise, great experience, full shower with fun, then pretty much anything goes in the room. A little pricier but highly recommend. Safe gated location. Clean. Quiet.
    Definitely vastly superior to most of what's around here but for me price is too steep. Rather just jack off at home and play total war vs spend that kinda cash haha. But if you got the dough go for it.

  15. #38661

    Bunny Factory

    Been lurking a while but never really posted. Wanted to share my multiple experiences with BF. I've gone 4 times now and seen different girls. All beautiful and highly skilled. All were great but one who seemed a little high off something. Otherwise, great experience, full shower with fun, then pretty much anything goes in the room. A little pricier but highly recommend. Safe gated location. Clean. Quiet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape