Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5518
-
08-09-25 16:49 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 531Utr
She's utr, she does not post.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 16:23 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 846Link
I cannot find a link.
Originally Posted by Olive4321
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 13:32 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 580Amanda
Head to Bay City and see Amanda! Bod of a 20 yr old or better LOL. All the wisdom of an older gall.
Originally Posted by FreyR1697
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 12:53 #4900Regular Member

Posts: 22Any recommendations for an older lady that has held up well with a good menu?
-
08-06-25 13:31 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 476Banker33 is back!
Good to see you back and posting reviews my man!
Originally Posted by Banker33
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 08:31 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 405Krystal
Saw this hot chocolate babe again. She loves to ride. Natural tits, shaved kitty, great ass and gives great head. Safe location in rural quiet area just outside Lansing. Definitely worth seeing. Will see again. Enjoy!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...t/450996482439
-
08-03-25 16:59 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 100Same feeling here.
Originally Posted by ClitLicker9666
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 13:05 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 225Amy
I thought myself she was a little bossy and controlling, got the job done. Will not repeat.
-
08-02-25 16:02 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 199Amy
I haven't seen her that many times but my sessions have been fine. She does want you to park where she can see you and wave you in. First time did the normal LE check. Good response time, reasonable rates. I had no problems; she ushered me to the play room got comfortable and worked to take care of me. She likes to talk but other than that I recommend.
Originally Posted by JustBobLots
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 10:39 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 100Thats what I feel. Complainer. She's suppose to provide.
Originally Posted by Abn75
[View Original Post]
Not seeing her again. But she got some leakage from my cover. LOL.
-
08-01-25 10:04 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 72Complainer
Complained about where her clients parked, complained that I took too long, complained about what I wanted even though it was on her menu. I almost walked out but the little head made me stay. She was clean, reasonably priced, her place was decent and she communicated well but will not repeat. Maybe I just wasn't her type but now I know she just isn't mine.
Originally Posted by JustBobLots
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 00:08 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 34In summary
I haven't seen both. But I've seen Butterfly.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
She's a chill chick. But made me wait outside for like. 20 minutes first and shot up drugs literally in front of me so. Yeah.
-
07-31-25 22:30 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 372Yep that's the link.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 13:41 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 100Amy
So hey guys. What do you think of Amy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/907543123989
I'm kinda straddling the fence in her.
Maybe on the verge of flighty?
-
07-31-25 12:32 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 493This one?
Your link didn't work.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/653532266506
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






