Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 15296
-
08-01-25 13:34 #14036Regular Member

Posts: 20Freaky Kiki joined by EE busty Peaches at Sugarbird spa
New place, I get a text from Kiki whom I've seen a few times at another place. She's now at this new spa sugarbird, theres a x account I don't recall at the moment.
Anyway its a nice big clean place and rooms are big. Theyre near 5 ave and 18 street midtown. Private discreet location.
Get buzzed in and a super warm greet from Kiki, she drags me to the room and attacks me, my clothes coming off, soon we're dfk and naked together. I'm sweaty from the heat outside she towels me up and leads me to the shower. Wash up and Kiki gives her best skill BBBJ DT on me.
Back to the room and as we go she introduces Peaches. Big girl with astounding milkers like EE size. Then they both escort me to the room where I'm assaulted (in the very best way) BBBJ from both, Peaches rimming me while Kiki dfking me. Cover on and I'm doing Kiki while Peaches is teabagging and rimming me. Too much. Pull out and They both give a team BBBJ and I CIM of both.
I gave donation for one it was 300 all in, Kiki said they 2 girl was for me as an introduction. Wow.
-
08-01-25 01:14 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 49Suki + Kristy ast BarbieHouse
Lately when I double, I like to double with girls who each bring something different and unique to the table. Hence today's double with Kristy (playing the role of the skinny good-girl with the pretty face and normal demeanor) and Suki (the petite edgy alpha girl with the slutty sexual energy).
We started things up with the normal low key LFK and DFK, just getting comfortable with each other, but when we were all fully undressed, the assault began. Kristy seemed more focused on my cock itself. Suki was hard core sucking my balls and rimming me. They had me pinned on the bed for a while each doing their amazing things to me.
I had to stand up and ask for get our fuck on LOL. I only had one pop in the chamber. I told them that, Kristy understood what I was saying. Not sure if Suki understood at first but Kristy definitely told Suki. The next few minutes were pretty funny. I felt like neither of them wanted to go too hard to ask me to pick them, but still they were both sort of looking for how to get me to choose and commit so that we could all do our stuff. Honestly, I would love to fuck either Kristy or Suki any day or every day. During the decision phase, I felt like Suki was acting and looking more sexual, so I leaned into that, one thing leads to another as they say: final memory, a good one was me pounding Suki in doggy while Kristy, the pretty girl kissed me like a GF.
-
07-31-25 21:54 #14034Regular Member

Posts: 16Recommendation
Hi Manhattan board, I'll be traveling to Manhattan Labor Day weekend and I've done some scouting ahead, but I'd appreciate any words of wisdom. I've narrowed down my choices to a doubles session with either Lucy +1 at NYAF or Helen +1 at BH. Both seem to tick the boxes I'm after, but I was wondering if anyone had a particular opinion between the two. Also, is there a screening process for NYAF or BH? I haven't conclusively seen anyone say one way or the other, but out here in OC, parlors don't have screening processes. Lastly, for doubles sessions, would it be wise to book a day or two in advance? Some parlors out here only take day of appointments so any advice pertaining to logistics would be helpful. Thank you!
-
07-31-25 21:33 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 50Vivian 30 minutes of heaven barbiehouseny
Vivian is always warm and friendly, The moment she comes in the room lights up with her bright smile. She comes over and gives me a tight hug, Then gets real handsy exploring my no-no spot with the tips of her fingers LOL. Then she takes my pants off, encourages me to sit on the bed and gets herself situated between my legs. (Glad I usually come pre-showered and fresh before coming here) Licking my balls and cock, teasing the tip with her tongue, gently sucking and then sucking more vigorously. She gives me a very, very good blow job. She's very good at the head-rotation that you sometimes see porno's.
So the head was really good. And lasted a while, more than 10 minutes. When I was too turned on to resist getting to the main event, she assisted with the condom application, putting it on with her mouth, sucked me balls a little more for good measure, She had me on my back, so it was convenient for her to saddle up and ride me to start things off. But it turned out that her pussy was so nice, her grip was great, her hip movements were on point, the whole vibe for us in cowgirl was excellent, and she was reading me really well, not overdoing it. We let it extend into long, gradually building up until I came in the bag with my hips off the bed at that point pushing up harder into her.
-
07-31-25 15:38 #14032Regular Member

Posts: 5Yes, she does.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 12:08 #14031Senior Member

Posts: 28TIG BIDDIES at FIDI with LuLu at FIDI girls spa
5'2" pretty cutie, fit body, D titties natural or very well done MM?, speaks some english, BPP, long br hair.
Google fidigirls spa for #. And theyre on x fidigirlsny.
Financial district wall street 1 block from bowlinggreen.
70 hour 160 tip.
Fidi district mostly a desert for hot spa girls, I usually go uptown after work for more choices. Fidigirls spa I hit its close by and a better option than CT as the girls are hotties late 20's-30 and the place is clean and hyiegenic. Also a shower too in the room.
Called first, asked for any new talent and LuLu was new and was told she had "big breast".
FYI the place shares an address next to a bar so don't go there go to the left door apartment.
Inside LuLu is waiting to greet me and indeed she is sporting big milkers on her svelt girly body. Pretty face and a happy-to-see-me hug kiss (prob cause they told her I visited before) so we were ready to get down right away.
In the room I was a sweaty mess, she put my clothes in the dryer (nice) and got me in the standing shower and washed me up, playful HJ during.
Lay on the massage table, then I sit up and ask LuLu to do massage in the nude, she lets me undo her bra and she zips out of her panties. I get some hugs and roaming in then settle down for the massageee.
Masagee was ok and got me relaxed and drifted off enough to forget about work crap. Then on cue, LuLu starts soft caressing on my ass taint and reaching under, kissing my ear neck and butt. Then she's sliding on top and rubbing her titties all over. Turn over time and I get a nice fat tittie in my face to suck on as she straddles me, keeping my cock pointing up so as not to "slip inside".
Then she oils up the titties and gives me a pro tit job I'm thrusting into her and feels very good. She puts the cover on and does a good no teeth CBJ. By now I'm getting close so I lay her down and do some mish. But I want to finish on them LuLumilkers, she knows the assignment and pulls the cover off and I straddle her while she holds those LuLu titties in perfect thrusting formation and I COT (cum on titties) making a milky pool in her cleavage.
Clean up together in the stand shower. And my now dry clothes from the dryer, I hug LuLu bye and hit the 99 degree NYC street dry and refreshed.
-
07-30-25 21:16 #14030Senior Member

Posts: 551Ddy Mimi
Does she offer pse? Her pics online looks nice.
Originally Posted by SearchFunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 14:46 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 1766SL DDY Mona Allotta Butt
Mona 340 45 minutes DFK BBBJ CFS (she does offer BBFS) mid 20's japanese.
Mona has a cute / pretty face, she is a solid girl. Slim but I guess full figured with natural C cups and a big meat butt on her. I was her first customer. I was like oh no. LOL. She speaks some english and is good to talk to.
In the shower she did soap up her tits and gave my dick the rub with them and preview BBBJ where I feel the head rubbing against her mouth which gets me off.
Her DFK is pretty good. I kiss up her nipples a bit. Her neck to. It then and only then that I lay back for the BBBJ. It is like I like to set up all this stuff first before really getting started. She kisses my body and the BBBBJ is pretty good for a j girl. 69. Shaved pussy but very small and I think an innie. She got off pretty good here.
Put on the condom and she got on CG and got all those cute exclamations from her about my peepee. So CG and RCG, some bouncing and some back and forth.
Standing mish to bang it out a bit. Flipper her over on the bed and gave her the true hard bang doggy style. Usually I don't pull that out on a brand new girl but she sort of requested getting banged in that position. Spanked that big ass before nutting. Clean up and she was set on giving a massage and I took it until another shower and kiss out the door. I think she might have told me to see her the next day. LOL. White gold for all!
-
07-30-25 14:38 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 27Ddy. Mimi
This time I went to DDY to see Mimi, who I repeat often. I like her so much that she is in my rotation. She looked hot as usual. She is reliable in that I know what to expect and I know what to do and she knows what I like. This was another great experience for me with Mimi and there will be many more to follow.
Mms took me to Mimi's room and I was so happy to see how pretty and sexy she was. Her tits were big. She was engaged from the start. She looked me in the eyes that entire time and smiled.
I had an amazing time. I gave her a hug and put my hands up her skirt and grabbed a big handful of her ass.
She DFK very aggressively and licked my body from my nipples and slowly made her way down. The*nipple thing does not really turn me on, but it was enjoyable, a good start anyway. Her BBBJ skills were awesome. I had to take a seat on the bed where she continued aggressively. In the beginning there was a gentle licking and teasing. She took it all in DT and used her hands and moved her mouth all around. I played with her large breasts. They were real. I could tell, totally natural.
I wanted to feel her shave V and she liked that. I licked her clit and she seemed to like that too. She made some vocals that sounded like she was feeling pleasure. She put the cover on me and some lube and I went inside her mish while standing on the edge of the bed. I twisted her ass sideways and it felt great inside her, but I was not ready yet. We did doggy on the edge of the bed. It still was not enough for me so I got up on my feet and pounded downwards. The view from the mirrors was nice. I was really building up a sweat. I finally came hard in the bag and I had an amazing head rush. I laid back down on the bed and I had to catch my breath. I can feel the endorphins pound in my brain. It was so fantastic. I was so sweaty and she gave me water.
We took a quick shower and she gave me a rubdown.
After the*rub we got dressed. She gave me a big hug and she squeezed me so hard and would not let go. She made me feel loved. DDY is an amazing facility and I look forward to coming here. I've been coming here more often recently. Summer is good to me. I'm so addicted to this shit. All I think about everyday is fucking more of these hot Asians girls.
Damage: 240 HH plus 40 for excellent service.
-
07-29-25 23:26 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 53Suki & Emma. BH
Stopped by for a 30 min session with Suki and had her work her magical mouth. Suki always delivers as usual once the deed was done and went for a post party wash up. Emma dropped in and tried to seduce me. God damn it, She caught me with my pants off! Emma is too damn hot to decline at least for me, Especially when I'm balls deep in her throat! Suki tried to milk me for a double, But you know how the saying goes, Out with the old and in with the new! LOL Good thing Emma caught me after the clean up so no time was wasted and we headed back to the room. Had to check out the cash flow situation first and hand enough funds for another 30 minutes session.
Handed Emma the donation and we got right into 69, Something about Emma vibe just exudes sex and naughtiness. Strapped up and she got on top for CG, She leans me forward and force feeds me her tits and I grabbed onto her ass and kept dropping her on my cock. Lots of DFK till I rolled her over for Mish, Where she held her legs back licking her lips. Emma built for high speed performance and I love every second of deep dicking her. Time was flying by quickly and we got the knock on the door, Emma yelled out a few things and a few moments later I managed to fill the bag. So glad I had the extra funds for spontaneous extra sessions. Guess its cup of noodles for lunch till payday! LOL.
-
07-29-25 21:20 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 55Lucy and Bynes NYAF
Once again I go spend a little time with my ATF Lucy, This time around instead of going for a double session. I went with a back to back 30 min session with Bynes also, Which is what I prefer for maximizing the fun. Bynes was first to come in since Lucy wasn't available yet. Let Bynes know I'm here for a short time and wanted to make a creamy mess in her, Bynes smacked my limp dick and squeezed my balls with a devilish grin. Then called me bad before we got freshened up in the shower. Bynes a sweetheart and washed me up quickly, Since the place wasn't very busy at night we got to spend the session in TS. Bynes was quick on draw and my cock was deep in her throat as she tickled my backdoor. It's been awhile since I bust a nut and I couldn't wait to get all up in her guts! Pulled her up for DFK and rolled her over for Mish, Going full tilt in her wet kung fu grip pussy. Heavy messy DFK and Bynes locks her legs around my knees and grips on to my ass, 15 minutes of hard pounding till my seed in her. Still had some time left and Bynes cleaned me off good before Lucy came in and took over the next shift.
Grabbed Bynes fine ass a good squeeze and LFK before walking off with Lucy back to the room. In the room Lucy gave me the 3rd degree on why not 2 girls at the same time. LOL Had to tell her it is more fun to play with the girls separately and they have to work harder for the money LOL. Picked Lucy up for standing 69 and jackhammered her throat, Love this petite freak and manhandling her like a fuck doll! Once I was starting to lose steam. We laid down and Lucy started to tease my dick with P2 P, leaned her in for DFK and pipe her up. Lucy tried to remind me there's an upgrade fee. Put 2 fingers in her mouth to let her know not to ruin the mood. Lucy got the hint real fast and sucked on my fingers like a cock starved fiend. No sense in wasting my well lubed fingers and slipped it in her butt, Lucy pussy grips on tight and More heavy DFK. She's moaning and breathing hard, Lucy drops it down hard for deep penetration and I'm slamming into her cervix and pushing against it. Lucy squeezes me tight and her body stiffens up letting out loud screams and we cum together. Lucy hops off and makes sure to suck every drop out of me, Like the legend she is! Settled up the tab and took another shower before heading home feeling loads lighter!
-
07-29-25 14:43 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 130MEYA at LHNYC
MEYA at LHNYC $240/ HH plus 40 DFK CFS CG BBBJ Chinese.
For my lunch break today I went to LHNYC and saw Meya. It was the 2nd time I've seen her and I was looking forward to seeing her again. Who needs food when you can eat P*, tastes so good. I work near LHNYC so it's*so easy to get there and back to the office.
Meya was a little over 5 feet, good size tits, Cs I think. I think they looked bigger with her sexy bra on. They hold up nicely against gravity. I'm not sure if they are real or fake. They look too good to be real, but they felt real when I touched*them. Meya looks young and pretty, with long dark hair. Thin and small in all the best places. Her tits look great.
I want to see every new girl that comes into LHNYC and they have been getting a lot of new girls recently.
I was not disappointed, great time. She was authentically sexy in every way. The pictures on the website might be a bit photoshopped but she WAS pretty in every way. She was very young looking and short and small, big tits though, nice tits actually. Her nipples were cute and sat on her tits in a nice way, all natural too. Her skin was soft, and perfect hair.
She met me in the waiting room and took me to her room, undressed and went to the shower. No words were spoken. Under the water was nice. We DFK in the shower and I felt her ass. After a cleaning, she tasted my cock a little, just a little bit, just a tease. We dry off and back in the room, the fun begins.
I took the towel off and just jumped in the bed and she gets down with me and we DFK for a while, body to body, like lovers do when there is time. She gently caressed my cock then went down on me with a luscious BBBJ. With one hand holding my cock fully erect she sucks the thing somewhat deep. Her lips are soft and the holding pressure of her lips was great, a little suction that was perfect. Drippings of saliva she licked up.
Then before I could come too soon (and I was close), I asked for a rubber and she rolled it on and lubed me up and mounted me in CG. It took a few tries before we got comfortable, but finally got in a great groove and she looked amazing from that point of view. Her pussy was very tight and it felt great. I did some of the work with some trusting that moved the bed around. I wanted to switch to mish though and flipped her around so I had better control. It was great looking right into her eyes and her facial expressions were hot. In mish I took it slow at first and I loved watching my cock slip inside her. I had a good angle going, just dipping it in gently as first, then I took up a notch and got in as far as I could and excelerated my pounding. Her eyes really lit up and I was feeling great and energized. Good thing I took my vitamins. I finally poped in the bag and I kept it inside her for a few more minutes as we DFK for a while.
She said that I did a good job. Her English is not great but we managed.
It was a great feeling and I had a great time. She cleaned me up with a hot towel. We got dressed. Meya is worth a repeat session as far as I am concerned. She rocked it, literally.
-
07-29-25 09:45 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 27MEYA at LHNYC
Sunday morning I went to LHNYC*for my weekly pussy grab. I didn't know who I was going to F*. I left it to the mms there to decide for me. I have never been disappointed at LHNYC. This time I saw MEYA. It was a great experience overall. I do this hobby more in the summer than other times of the year and I love the summer. * It was a great time and*I liked being with her. I waited in the waiting room for about 2 minutes. I did not even sit down. I don't like to get too comfortable there. Maya walked in and looked very nice.
She wore a black mini-skirt that revealed a lot of her ass and did not leave*much to the imagination. I hugged her and we dfk. I grabbed her ass from behind. She wore black panties that were not so tight, so it was easy to stick my hands in there. Her ass was soft. I liked the way her lips felt. All her skin was very soft to the touch. She was short. I would say she looked a lot like Chanel, about an inch or two taller, but similar in her very small features. She also has nice tits that I thought were mm at first, but after touching them, made me think they might be real. They felt soft with no lumpiness. So, not 100% sure. She was pretty with long, brownish hair that smelled nice.
She helped me take my clothes off, and she took hers off. Her tits looked great. I grabbed her*tits, and they surprisingly*felt real. She went down and gave me a BBBJ. She directed me on the bed and sat on my face as we did the 69. It was a lot of fun. I don't know what she was doing down there because I could not see. I had ass in my face. The BJ was incredible. She was doing something that almost made me pop a few times. I had to control myself. I spread her ass cheeks wide. Her ass was soft and moved around easily. I opened her shaved vag up wide and put my tongue in there. Seeing her pink hole got me really excited in the anticipation of placing my cock inside it, but my cock was preoccupied. It was way in her throat. She got up and put the rubber on me.
She mounted on top in RCG. I usually find this position not too comfortable, but I liked how she was riding. I did some of my own bed shaking too, could have popped there and then, but held it in. We get up, and I ask her to get on the side of the bed for standing mish. I was rocking hard in that position. Her pussy was tight, and I was able to fit my cock all the way inside her. I got more and more aggressive, and I was able to keep it up for quite a while without popping too soon. We were having a great time moving the bed around and messing up the covers. We got all sweaty, and I finally*popped*in the bag.
I took it out, and we took a shower and went back to the room. She gave me an amazing massage with oil and rubbed hard. After we got dressed. I told her how much I liked her skirt. This time, she had nothing*inside it, bare ass. This makes me think, I wonder if I could F* her with her mini skirt on. That could be fun for next time. She pointed out*that the skirt was Kawaii style, Japanese cute. She did not speak English well, but she said she is learning. She said she likes Hello Kitty. I don't get it, but I DID like to fill her kitty with my big cock.
She started rubbing my cock again and said, "Fuck 2?" I think she meant that I should get a 2nd pop, but I could not do it. I think if I had a 10-minute break and came back, I think I could do that. But we only had a half-hour session and ran out of time.
While I was lying there getting my back rubbed, I almost fell asleep. I remember hearing the Beatles' "Hey Jude" but a bad, slow version cover. I was drifting into a sub-lucid state and enjoying it.
We kissed goodbye, and I told Kylie what a great time I had, then left happy.
Damaged 240 plus 40.
-
07-29-25 01:13 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 1766Lifeherenyc Riko Got Bush
Riko 340 45 minutes DFK BBBJ BBFS 200 (yada yada) Japanese.
Riko is really cute maybe just a tad dorky. On the slender side but has natural Cs and a big ass for a j girl. We talked right away as she has some English and I always goof around with girls to start off. You have to start off right I was grabassing. How you should do with every new Asian chick you meet. This is known. Showered.
DFK and she kisses good like a regular girl kisses in america. Lick the nipples to get them erect. She has a good BBBJ and maybe about halfway in but very good pace. 69 and this girl has Bush. Bush lovers this is dinner. It is not all unkempt. It is very nice. And natural long. I did the old tongue dance on her clit and all that.
She put on a little lube and sat on my dick in CG and damn it is like I can feel the head breaking fresh ground inch by inch. Of course she is a hooker and gets banged everyday. But it still feels like being the first one in there. This is a no problem cumming in pussy.
Got her in standing mish and this is really about getting my banging in on that pussy with my money. This is my piece. I know doggy is not going to last long so I put her in doggy and what pleasure it is to spank a 24 year old cute j girl while bending her the F over. Came in her. And damn did it drip out of her. I think it had been a couple days since the last nut. We talked some anime and movies and all that. Cool girl. It is the usual good j girl session with Bush.
-
07-28-25 22:36 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 51Tata at NYAF
It was great reuniting with Tata. She's looking great! Slim body as always +her new Cs are remarkably soft, her eyes are pretty, her look unique as usual with the glasses and long curly hair. And as usual, the gives me the most warm and sincere-feeling when she greets me. She is fantastic at establishing that feeling of being grateful for connection and time spent.
I chose to include the BBFS option with her, which is just an extra 100.
We kissed and embraced a bit and then took a quick detour to the shower. I could tell she's no longer new because now she's a pro in the table shower room. She even suggested a table shower. She table-showered me as good as the rest of them, including the goodies such as the BBBJ, the BLS and the rimming.
After the shower, Tata gave me a long and creative blow job in several different positions, ending up on my back on the bed. To get primed for the main event, we rotated for some 69.
We began to fuck slowly at first in mish. She was very reactive and emotive, wrapped her legs around me, used her legs to pull me deeper into her, etc. Finally I felt ready to go harder, so I asked her to turn over and we did indeed go hard in doggy until came inside her CIP.
After the finish we cleaned up and chatted, her English is great and she has a truly unique and warm personality.










Reply With Quote






