Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 499 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2627  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one. Seen her post quite a bit but never tried.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...k/408827362209
    Too many issues to list here. From attitude to substance abuse to poor hygiene. Steer clear.

  2. #6977

    Quick

    Anyone try this one. Seen her post quite a bit but never tried.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...k/408827362209

  3. #6976

    Bailey Masters / Angel

    Any information on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/sevn#photos She is also on the SB sites as Angel. Spoke to her from a SB site and she seemed willing but just want to see if anyone had seen her.

  4. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvaRub2  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking on seeing her and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. Just don't want to get busted. Thanks.
    I saw her once 2 years ago. Got the job done but I was afraid I was going to break her. She looks nothing like those pics. Has to be pushing 60 and had a had meth life. I would avoid.

  5. #6974

    Any info curious

    Hello gents. Any info here please would be helpful. Can't seem to find anything on her anywhere. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/422551007259

  6. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvaRub2  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking on seeing her and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. Just don't want to get busted. Thanks.
    I've seen her a couple of times over in West Ashley near Costco. I had a good time. Pictures are a little dated but, in my mind, close. Others have had mixed reviews.

  7. #6972

    Gina

    I am thinking on seeing her and wanted to know if anyone has seen her. Just don't want to get busted. Thanks.

  8. #6971

    Brandi Leigh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/340997948032

    Attempted to meet, initially excellent back and forth comms and set up. Once I got there, she then seemed paranoid and was asking if I was ok with dogs. I responded "yeah np" but autocorrect changed it to "yeah no". Which I told her, but she had already gone on some delusional rant. Then I asked her to open the side door since it was check in time and didn't want the staff to ask questions. She refused, saying she wasn't wearing any pants and if i wasn't ok with it, then i can just leave. I did go through the lobby, of course got questioned but made it to her room and found out she told me just to leave. Which is somewhat better than just being flat ghosted when I got there, but not much so. Her room was also about 10 feet from the side door I was parked at.

    I then tried Keke as a backup plan but she wanted 200 for a qv and sent a meth head picture. Yikes.

  9. #6970

    Karolina

    Anyone have experience / info on Karolina now advertising on Eros? Thanks.

  10. #6969

    Shelby on Rubranking

    Geez, how dumb are they. Saw an add for a beautiful woman "Shelby" on Rubranknings. Included in her bio was a snapchat I'd (shelbyville112), Checking that out you see a snapchat profile for a guy "Zeeshan Ali Jaffery". Smh.

    Be safe. Do your research.

    -B.

  11. #6968

    Laura tryst

    Idk where to begin. What part of chs you going to be in? Chs. Later she says park circle. I said no hotels in that area. She says mt pleasant can you meet at 2?;. I say bridge side or 526? Because traffic can be a headache. She later says ok Charleston a headache? This goes. On from 9 am to 1300. Probably some 300 lb fat guy giving us the run around. SMH.

  12. #6967

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Laura from tryst visiting anybody have intel? Also Cali Babi but on reviews doesn't seem to have enough. Inbox me if you want thanks.
    I've seen her a lot. Never paid a deposit. I'd see her again tmrw.

  13. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Laura from tryst visiting anybody have intel? Also Cali Babi but on reviews doesn't seem to have enough. Inbox me if you want thanks.
    I haven't seen either one but I do know Cali Babi has been reviewed her before Laura is not my type and Cali Babi wants a dep for a first visit and I stay away from any that require a dep.

  14. #6965

    Just wondering

    Laura from tryst visiting anybody have intel? Also Cali Babi but on reviews doesn't seem to have enough. Inbox me if you want thanks.

  15. #6964
    Hmm, interesting. Hadn't seen her on Seeking, but that's because I use a different age range parameter and she didn't pop up. Her pics definitely give her a more "Girl next door (ish), UTR" type look.

    She pulled her ads down from STG as of today.
    Last edited by Zionmystic; 07-19-25 at 17:05. Reason: additional info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape