Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 1203 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15397

    Profile gone, she might've been real

    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    So I take it verification is bs?
    I didn't see the profile, but I wouldn't dismiss that one so fast- on insta she is connected to two previous SBs including a Miss _ USA that was utr. Hopefully someone got their shot!

    I am sure we all have stories where we can't believe who we met and who was real off there, especially in 2016,2017. What a time to be alive.

  2. #15396

    Luna

    Anyone have experience with this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-97b00759a9da.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-08-01 at 12.08.45 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #15395

    Ymmv.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-27787bf405b3

    Pics are accurate, I met her for drinks, nothing more. She seemed to just be looking for someone to sponsor her upcoming trip with nothing given in return. I feel like she's going to be a GPS candidate, drove a new Mercedes she can't afford.

  4. #15394

    Cocoa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I met CocoaBelle years ago, she kept hitting me up, picked her up and had drinks, nothing more, seemed like she just wanted to get out of the house for the evening. YMMV.

  5. #15393
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are so bad though. Can't pull the trigger!
    Crow's feet suggest her profile age is less than truthful.

  6. #15392

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    She's a tv host in her country and got over 1 million IG followers LOL. Definitely not looking on Seeking.

    https://www.instagram.com/mafearisti...ZtZ2dmd211OTU0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7a168f6137ff
    So I take it verification is bs?

  7. #15391

    She will do 500 for quick intimacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    Five to meet at all; eight to meet with intimacy; 1 k for extended intimacy, whatever that means exactly. Nice girl and is very direct, but I passed at those rates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-14a5459f0679
    Those pics are so bad though. Can't pull the trigger!

  8. #15390

    Mailbo

    Any info on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-2f1754a59dc2

    Maybe my taste in women are changing LOL!

  9. #15389

    Fake af

    She's a tv host in her country and got over 1 million IG followers LOL. Definitely not looking on Seeking.

    https://www.instagram.com/mafearisti...ZtZ2dmd211OTU0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7a168f6137ff

  10. #15388
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Dm me for more info, but very cool girl and dtf. Seen her multiple times. Got bored.
    Anja is real as well. Was one of the firsts I met. Kinda weird, not as hot as pics if you think the pics are hot. Awkward in person, did not go to FC, but could have.

  11. #15387

    Fiona

    Fiona, 22, DC.

    Eager to immediately meet with an electronic "fee" before meeting.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4e3378cc-9b2d-456d-80f3-f61c1d730754

    I didn't on either.

  12. #15386

  13. #15385

  14. #15384

    Nathalie

    Escort posting as an SB. 700 for the hour.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-d0ee1bc9637f

  15. #15383

    Amanda in DC

    Five to meet at all; eight to meet with intimacy; 1 k for extended intimacy, whatever that means exactly. Nice girl and is very direct, but I passed at those rates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-14a5459f0679

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape