Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, didn't let me post here. Big shake up.
    I was going to second post this as well. I thought it was strange the Hiawatha place closed as it was one of the busier places. Some of the other spots have scaled back their ads and won't send pics anymore.

  2. #1416

    Check iowa city post

    For some reason, didn't let me post here. Big shake up.

  3. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Without shooting up flags, reports are down. Temps have been high, hard to pedal to places without a huge sweat. So took a break for a bit. PM if any worth breaking a sweat for. This is where a shower on site would be nice. Did go past Lucky in friends car last week. Looked quiet. Actually, wondering how still open.
    I saw on another site that someone went to A+ and just got a normal massage.

  4. #1414

    Slow reports

    Without shooting up flags, reports are down. Temps have been high, hard to pedal to places without a huge sweat. So took a break for a bit. PM if any worth breaking a sweat for. This is where a shower on site would be nice. Did go past Lucky in friends car last week. Looked quiet. Actually, wondering how still open.

  5. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Went by two places, A+ and Sunshine, and was told they no longer offer any extras, only straight massage. Both said it was because of reports from their neighbors. Let's hope this is only a phase.
    Throttle back reports with details. Still like hearing places worth patronizing. From the lmt position, you need to initiate. Guessing LEO can't do that, or lay there all exposed. I have some other thoughts too but not sharing. Guess my pedaling circle got smaller. And with cooler temps, timing.

  6. #1412

    Backing off?

    So, some places aren't offering anything extra; and it's because of neighbors? I am thinking it may be another LEO threat to them. They probably heard something going down, or possibly so in the future. We'll just have to see. It seems nothing that is good, lasts forever, without something, or someone, complains about it. It's just about like a roller coaster, going up, up, getting better, then down, and it stops. Bummer. Hope I'm wrong! Keep safe everyone. Hman1.

  7. #1411

    What's up in Cedar Rapids?

    Went by two places, A+ and Sunshine, and was told they no longer offer any extras, only straight massage. Both said it was because of reports from their neighbors. Let's hope this is only a phase.

  8. #1410

    A+

    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a girl at A+ named Mary who provided only a basic massage so I refused her after that. Then Tiffany joined. She is taller and thin so might have fit your description but I've never had any issue getting extras from her, same as Lina. Always L1 with pants down for something to do with my hands.
    Yeah, didn't offer anything extra. I didn't get her name either. Left with pent up issues, LOL. She did do a good, slow massage though, almost sensual.

  9. #1409

    A+ talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Hootersman1  [View Original Post]
    So I found time to go to Cr and thought hard on where to go. I knew Cedar was out, and the ones on 1st ave se aren't the best either, so I went to A+. I went in, and the gal who met me was a taller one, and very thin; long thin pants, or leggings which stopped at her calves. She had on a sweater type top, tight fit to show her B's off some. She started with the massage over a long towel, she did this for most of the massage. The massage wasn't hard or soft, in between. She did slow massaging, and was very professional. After awhile, she finally folded the towel down, then used oil. She kept the towel over parts of me, even when I finally turned over. No teasing at all, when I turned over, she did some leg massage, arms, hands. Then she massaged my head, face, and scalp. Very thorough massage. But nothing else. Bummer. So I left a small tip, and left. I then decided to try Rooty. I stopped to get some food, then afterwards I called and asked for the gal in the pics which looked very young. I then went there, texted them and they had me wait a couple minutes, then they texted come in. I went in the side door, and the young one met me at the door. She was very cute in my eyes, I'd say 20's very early 30's but I doubt it. Petite, and friendly. I paid for a half hour, and got undressed. She came in, did some light touching on my back, then lower. I responded, and it got even better! I won't say any more about the visit, so if you want to hear more, PM me. I will say that she was worth the visit! I hope I can see her before she leaves! The pic I have said her name is Gogo, but she said Coco. I showed her the pic, and she giggled about it. Good luck out there. Her looks, I would rate her 8. 5 out of 10. In my book, anyway! YMMV!
    There used to be a girl at A+ named Mary who provided only a basic massage so I refused her after that. Then Tiffany joined. She is taller and thin so might have fit your description but I've never had any issue getting extras from her, same as Lina. Always L1 with pants down for something to do with my hands.

  10. #1408

    A+ and Rooty

    So I found time to go to Cr and thought hard on where to go. I knew Cedar was out, and the ones on 1st ave se aren't the best either, so I went to A+. I went in, and the gal who met me was a taller one, and very thin; long thin pants, or leggings which stopped at her calves. She had on a sweater type top, tight fit to show her B's off some. She started with the massage over a long towel, she did this for most of the massage. The massage wasn't hard or soft, in between. She did slow massaging, and was very professional. After awhile, she finally folded the towel down, then used oil. She kept the towel over parts of me, even when I finally turned over. No teasing at all, when I turned over, she did some leg massage, arms, hands. Then she massaged my head, face, and scalp. Very thorough massage. But nothing else. Bummer. So I left a small tip, and left. I then decided to try Rooty. I stopped to get some food, then afterwards I called and asked for the gal in the pics which looked very young. I then went there, texted them and they had me wait a couple minutes, then they texted come in. I went in the side door, and the young one met me at the door. She was very cute in my eyes, I'd say 20's very early 30's but I doubt it. Petite, and friendly. I paid for a half hour, and got undressed. She came in, did some light touching on my back, then lower. I responded, and it got even better! I won't say any more about the visit, so if you want to hear more, PM me. I will say that she was worth the visit! I hope I can see her before she leaves! The pic I have said her name is Gogo, but she said Coco. I showed her the pic, and she giggled about it. Good luck out there. Her looks, I would rate her 8. 5 out of 10. In my book, anyway! YMMV!

  11. #1407

    Cici at Cedar was a no go

    Stopped in and drew Cici. Older and conservatively dressed but I knew the girls there always deliver. The massage was just that. No tease until after the hot towel and then minimal and she stayed away from the table edge so nothing to do with my hands. At the flip she made the motion and I nodded. She said extra tip and I nodded again. Added some oil and began a slow rub. I tried to reach under her shirt and she backed away saying outside only. I tried one more time to slip a hand inside her pants and again she said outside only. That wasn't going to do it for me so I said finished with 20 minutes still on the clock. She seemed surprised but handed me a towel. On the way out I handed her the $30 change. That performance does not make me want to return to see her ever again. Buyer beware.

  12. #1406

    A+ still one of the best

    Made it by A+ for the first time in months and I'm happy to report it's still my favorite choice in CR. Lina is on top of her game.

  13. #1405

    OM Hiawatha

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslyder69  [View Original Post]
    Drove by earlier this week and furniture was all out in the parking lot. Open sign is gone. Anyone know what happened?
    Agree, it looks almost like a regular house again. Maybe we'll have a new establishment to check out soon.

  14. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslyder69  [View Original Post]
    Drove by earlier this week and furniture was all out in the parking lot. Open sign is gone. Anyone know what happened?
    The sign has been taken down. It appears to be closed.

  15. #1403

    CR best choice

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyHey004  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Cedar or A+ lately? Still open offering good massage with $$.
    Extras are limited to L1 but it's some of the best in the area at A+. I don't usually post about them to avoid too much attention. Cedar also offers L1 but the talent is not as easy on the eyes there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape