Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 59497
-
07-31-25 11:38 #57367Senior Member

Posts: 76Pure Spa Massage. Sandy Plains
Used to be reliable, but haven't been there in about a year now. Is Pure still good to go or have they adopted the Legit path now?
-
07-31-25 05:58 #57366Senior Member

Posts: 297Radar silence
Well that was fun the other day. Thanks for the PMs.
BTW, how is CK Touch?
-
07-29-25 23:00 #57365Senior Member

Posts: 31That's awesome! I continue to hope that one day I might find happiness at my favorite legit massage spot. It's felt close a few times with a few different providers, but never quite happens.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 21:09 #57364Senior Member

Posts: 82Great massage Alpharetta
Few years ago tried great massage and super legit, nothing. Then I read on this site someone getting HE so decided to give it another try. Sure enough this time I got a good massage, lots of teasing, and HE all without asking. Cute girl about 35-40 years old. $70 + $50.
-
07-29-25 05:52 #57363Senior Member

Posts: 297Shujia
On Cobb in Acworth?
I used to know a girl there before they changed their name. Is it still any good?
Edit. Did search and found myself posting about it. lol
276 pages ago.
Might try it again...
-
07-28-25 18:04 #57362Senior Member

Posts: 63Rates
Do you know the rates? And is there BBJ?
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 17:10 #57361Senior Member

Posts: 34Mama told me they just grand open.
Originally Posted by RogueTwo59
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 16:56 #57360Senior Member

Posts: 34Login error
There was a login error and I do not know how to cancel one of the report. There is only k-girls if you want to check go and eyes for your self.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 15:15 #57359Senior Member

Posts: 26Lol
Seems legit. I may have to stop on in. Which days are you there?
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 06:14 #57358Senior Member

Posts: 97Mint
It is the old Paradise Spa location on Shadowlawn.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 05:50 #57357Senior Member

Posts: 297Where?
You double posted this and sound like you're one of the K girls. Where is it so a real person can check it out?
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 14:49 #57356Senior Member

Posts: 82Time
I like to go right when open or if know them well before open ensures no interruptions and nice being first of day.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 13:17 #57355Senior Member

Posts: 49Survey: Times you visit your favorite AMP.
I'm just curious. My favorite time to visit my favorite AMP used to be in the evening. After 7 pm. I can get away at that time anymore, So, I've been sneaking away at 4 or 5 o'clockish, to visit or try a new AMP. They all seem to be busy at that time. Especially a rainy day.
So, I'd like feedback from this forum.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY VISIT AN AMP?
-
07-26-25 22:16 #57354Senior Member

Posts: 49Encounter: Amazing massage ECCIE Worldwide
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063818817#post1063818817.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 21:33 #57353Senior Member

Posts: 34New place is opened in Atlanta (Mint)
I went to wawa but they are closed so I found a new place which is Mint. I saw two girls there one is 20' and one is 30'. Only Asian girls there who is Korean. Also mama is young. Everything is clean and new. They said new management and renovation. Also big room and big bed. I saw yoyo there she is young and nice. They are very friendly and nice. This place is hot. I'm glad to find this place. Specially I like k-girls.











Reply With Quote




