The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 18566
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17201
    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    I called them and they are in fact open. Unfortunately they don't offer the good services like at Sakura. The massage is actually pretty good but the only thing offered is a HJ.
    I'm curious, did you actually ask them on the phone if they offered BBBJ and FS?

  2. #17200

    Batavia AMP

    I went yesterday. I drove right by the place and thought it must not be open yet but for some reason did a second take and found it. I think the old sign for the place was one of those "We buy old cars" or houses, whatever. When I walked in, they looked kind of surprised to see me which led me to ask if they were open yet. She said they were. The price was $50 for half hour. Two women were there, both middle aged and both dressed in a uniform kind of like medical scrubs. Decent massage. A little teasing. On the flip only H. E. Offered. Overall it was fine but nothing special to write home (or more appropriately this forum) about.

  3. #17199

    Checking out Old 74

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is, little strip by the meijer.
    I'm going to check this place out today and I'll report back. Driving all the way to Sakura is quite the trek when you live on the eastside. However, Sakura can certainly be a tough act to follow for the AMPs that are closer in proximity.

  4. #17198

    Not yet

    Won't get that type of service there after 1 visit. Maybe not even after a few. New place needs you to invest some time and get them to know you especially with busts in the Amelia / Batavia area in the last 6 months. Guarantee they know about them.

    Stay safe. It's a not so friendly world!

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    I called them and they are in fact open. Unfortunately they don't offer the good services like at Sakura. The massage is actually pretty good but the only thing offered is a HJ.

  5. #17197

    Looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    I called them and they are in fact open. Unfortunately they don't offer the good services like at Sakura. The massage is actually pretty good but the only thing offered is a HJ.
    Are the providers decent looking?

  6. #17196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Batavia

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is, little strip by the meijer.
    When the ad 1st popped up. Gave the address to the Eastgate professional centere. Right across the street is a CVS?

    Is it not in that complex?

    I am not from that area but do frequent.

  7. #17195

    Batavia

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    We are talking about the new place of old st. 74?
    Yes it is, little strip by the meijer.

  8. #17194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Batavia

    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    I called them and they are in fact open. Unfortunately they don't offer the good services like at Sakura. The massage is actually pretty good but the only thing offered is a HJ.
    We are talking about the new place of old st. 74?

  9. #17193

    New Batavia Place

    I called them and they are in fact open. Unfortunately they don't offer the good services like at Sakura. The massage is actually pretty good but the only thing offered is a HJ.

  10. #17192

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I drove by on Sunday and it still looks like is not open yet.
    Nothing there yet, and no evidence that anything is in the works.

  11. #17191

    Star

    It's been a while since I've been there personally but the biggest complaint has always been the parking. The parking is tricky to get in and out because the parking lot is really small. Services were always good to me. Very very good massage, maybe the best I've ever experienced in an AMP. The flip was always very good as well. No complaints from me. Just not my thing nowadays.

    Have fun. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyMale80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Best Star Spa on Galbraith? If so, what's the environment like? L1 only or more?

    Thanks.

  12. #17190

    Batavia

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda492  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to visit the new place in Batavia? I called a couple times they were not open yet.
    I drove by on Sunday and it still looks like is not open yet.

  13. #17189

    Flower shop in West Chester

    Was reading from the Dayton board that a monger had driven south and had a good experience at one of our favorite flower shops (still will not mention name directly due to possible monitoring), and this was after the recent raid. Anyone have any recon or info on the situation? PM me if ya'll need to, to keep info safe. Stay Safe,

    Nytehawk.

  14. #17188

    New AMP in Batavia

    Has anyone had a chance to visit the new place in Batavia? I called a couple times they were not open yet.

  15. #17187

    Best Star

    Has anyone been to Best Star Spa on Galbraith? If so, what's the environment like? L1 only or more?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape