Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 506 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 7583
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by VenecosWing  [View Original Post]
    Any info in regards of this https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869826217.html I was able to contact her, sound 100% Colombian. But she did not release any info or MARIOS.
    Wants $$ for massage and an additional $$ for L3.

  2. #6922

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Julia. She admits the pic if not her "but she looks better"?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869515886.html
    The link in my post is dead now, but I'm almost certain RJ was posting about the same Julia, and could be a review CMM was referring to.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Nice private house Baldwin area. She is cute and has a nice figure. I'd say the pictures are filtered but not too far off. Russian, English is good enough. Massage was solid although the table was one of those that probably wouldn't support a big guy, it was fine for me. Massage was $1. 5. Flip requests $1. 0 but quickly accepts $. 5. Decent ending but very limited otc allowed. More is available but didn't discuss price, just said it was a lot more. Would be great if she got naked but very expensive for solid massage and L1.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this is the Julia you met with?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862671753.html

  3. #6921

    Julia

    I am confident there are reviews if you look back 1-3 weeks. May not have been under that name. I don't recall. My recollection was people said she was pricey and they were not sure she was worth it.

    -cmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Julia. She admits the pic if not her "but she looks better"?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869515886.html

  4. #6920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Lorena

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    I got 200 $ 60 min session full body massage When I reached out.
    She is quoting me the 200 as well. Did you see her? I would assume HE is given but I been bitten before as they wanted extra.

    Be safe.

  5. #6919

    Julia

    Has anyone seen this Julia. She admits the pic if not her "but she looks better"?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869515886.html

  6. #6918

    Lorena

    Quote Originally Posted by VenecosWing  [View Original Post]
    Any info in regards of this https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869826217.html I was able to contact her, sound 100% Colombian. But she did not release any info or MARIOS.
    I got 200 $ 60 min session full body massage When I reached out.

  7. #6917
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info? No name in listing unfortunately.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...867999342.html
    AI soup to nuts. When I did get a response, the answers were mostly unrelated to what I sent and got very defensive about random key words.

  8. #6916

    Any Info for Lorena from Colombia

    Any info in regards of this https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...869826217.html I was able to contact her, sound 100% Colombian. But she did not release any info or MARIOS.

  9. #6915
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and is an Asian beauty with enhances tits (feels real though) and eraser nipples. She has an incall in a decent location and services offered are exactly same as an AMP with similar or little higher pricing structure. On my first visit there were restrictions like no FIV, no DFK and bbj was not offered for 2 mario coins. On my 2nd visit she was little more greedy but offered bbj, FIV but for additional mario coin. She is good looking and beautiful body but with similar or lower price structure we have more options under AMP section.
    My fist visit with her she just told me flat out what full serve was and sent me nice pics of her, and they matched when I showed up, she was very fun $$.

  10. #6914
    She is real and is an Asian beauty with enhances tits (feels real though) and eraser nipples. She has an incall in a decent location and services offered are exactly same as an AMP with similar or little higher pricing structure. On my first visit there were restrictions like no FIV, no DFK and bbj was not offered for 2 mario coins. On my 2nd visit she was little more greedy but offered bbj, FIV but for additional mario coin. She is good looking and beautiful body but with similar or lower price structure we have more options under AMP section.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]

  11. #6913

    Info?

    Anyone have any info? No name in listing unfortunately.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...867999342.html

  12. #6912

    Any Experience With This One?


  13. #6911
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Super super hot Latina that's exactly my type, only negative for me is the fake tits. Massage was pretty disappointing unfortunately and menu is open as long as you got $. Personally won't be repeating due to the pricing for extras are completely unreasonable. Ended up paying $$. 5 for the massage and L1 (I know I overpaid but jr wasn't taking no for an answer, originally wanted $$ for L2). Won't be repeating due to the extreme pricing which is unfortunate since she's exactly my type. The incall is a house off Conway which I believe there's several other latinas offering the same service in the same house since I seen multiple ads listed in the same area.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...866369592.html
    Do you have a link that works? This one is dead.

    Fletch.

  14. #6910
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    Just over priced bootleg massage with up charges. Invest coin elsewhere.
    Have to agree. In a dream I had the same thing, over priced and I'm not sure but the first one might have been on something. Just my opinion.

    Fletch.

  15. #6909

    Elly

    Been dreaming with Elly for quite a while now. She changed locations to somewhere nearby OBT but was her there. Always a great time and great price for L1. Will continue to see her when schedule allows. IMHO I like her technique more than Julia also on Craigslist.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...868694571.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape