Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 18562
-
07-29-25 22:39 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 70Looks?
Are the providers decent looking?
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 20:45 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 1165Batavia
When the ad 1st popped up. Gave the address to the Eastgate professional centere. Right across the street is a CVS?
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
Is it not in that complex?
I am not from that area but do frequent.
-
07-29-25 20:30 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 31Batavia
Yes it is, little strip by the meijer.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 20:16 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 1165Batavia
We are talking about the new place of old st. 74?
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 19:47 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 31New Batavia Place
I called them and they are in fact open. Unfortunately they don't offer the good services like at Sakura. The massage is actually pretty good but the only thing offered is a HJ.
-
07-29-25 19:02 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 62Nope
Nothing there yet, and no evidence that anything is in the works.
Originally Posted by Cincy47
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 18:49 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 346Star
It's been a while since I've been there personally but the biggest complaint has always been the parking. The parking is tricky to get in and out because the parking lot is really small. Services were always good to me. Very very good massage, maybe the best I've ever experienced in an AMP. The flip was always very good as well. No complaints from me. Just not my thing nowadays.
Have fun. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 16:59 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 51Batavia
I drove by on Sunday and it still looks like is not open yet.
Originally Posted by Yoda492
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:06 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 208Flower shop in West Chester
Was reading from the Dayton board that a monger had driven south and had a good experience at one of our favorite flower shops (still will not mention name directly due to possible monitoring), and this was after the recent raid. Anyone have any recon or info on the situation? PM me if ya'll need to, to keep info safe. Stay Safe,
Nytehawk.
-
07-29-25 14:46 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 37New AMP in Batavia
Has anyone had a chance to visit the new place in Batavia? I called a couple times they were not open yet.
-
07-29-25 14:38 #17187Regular Member

Posts: 6Best Star
Has anyone been to Best Star Spa on Galbraith? If so, what's the environment like? L1 only or more?
Thanks.
-
07-29-25 13:55 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 337Hahaha now that's funny! Bold move monger.
Originally Posted by SimonPieMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 10:35 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 621Sunflower
I stopped in last Thursday about 8:30 and saw closing time posted as 10:00. I opted for an hour with Anna. Pretty girl with a slender body and dark hair. Massage was below average, tease was good. Asked what I wanted, told her boom boom and made a hand signal. Everything covered, doggy and mish, but no cowgirl. Said I was too big. I'm not. She looked like she was in pain the whole time. Just not my thing. As we all know, YMMV. Total out the door $$. Funny thing though, she almost jumped off the table when I stuck my thumb in her ass during doggy. I guess I'll have to venture westward for decent spas.
SP.
-
07-28-25 13:16 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 241Sakura
Sophia.
Recently saw her twice at the request of Mimi. Smoking hot bod!
1st time: hhr started with massage and a very good tease. BBBJ to multi position CFS and back to an amazing BBJ CIM NSNQ.
2nd time: hhr Massage BBBJ to a Multi position CFS finish.
C's that are perfect Naturals!
Second on left.
-
07-26-25 15:53 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 83Confirming Lilith
Agree 100% with this post. I have seen Lilith 4-5 times and she is great! In fact, I'm probably due for another return visit.
Originally Posted by Huckelberry1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





