Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 30793
-
07-30-25 03:20 #28273Senior Member

Posts: 242Two more visiting uncle
MAZ.
7. 29.2025.
CNT.
7. 27.2025.
And funny enough. I see a coworker arrested for a 2nd DUI.
-
07-29-25 17:33 #28272Senior Member

Posts: 102Don't do it
She is a time waster / misleading tweaker. She will agree to whatever just to get you in the door then give you a rushed service. And I had her for a hh. Everything was an up charge even the things we agree upon on the text.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:05 #28271Senior Member

Posts: 93Vv
Her Tryst link seems to be deactivated. Does anyone have an updated link for her?
Originally Posted by DeviloFaman
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 13:32 #28270Senior Member

Posts: 260I have seen her three times. She is the girl in the pics, but she looks better in person imo.
Originally Posted by LuckyLefty13
[View Original Post]
Very clean, fresh out of the shower every time. No signs of demons. You can tell she takes care of herself and smells good. Because of that, donation is a bit high too but not much compared to the average out there. Her place is always clean as well. My understanding is that she does this as a part time.
If you want specific details, feel free to send me a mssg.
-
07-29-25 11:43 #28269Senior Member

Posts: 78Vv
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 11:29 #28268Senior Member

Posts: 93Any options near NC State Campus
Hey,
Does anyone know any good providers near NC State University's campus? I'll be around that area for work for the next couple of weeks and thought I could stop in a for a lunch break.
-
07-29-25 10:26 #28267Regular Member

Posts: 15V
She is simply amazing! Wish there were more woman like her!
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 09:51 #28266Senior Member

Posts: 1710New MILF, good time
TOFTT and saw this one. She's very responsive and nice all around. Clean, definitely a MILF and very open to things but FS is covered. She really got into it and was affordable. Be nice to her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/866362122491
-
07-28-25 23:46 #28265Senior Member

Posts: 77Vv
She's an absolute monster in the sack. She's my favorite provider to see when I need a Greek fix.
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:24 #28264Senior Member

Posts: 44Excellent session with Valencia Valana / V. V
Met V. V at her quiet discreet incall in Cary. There are some reports about here in the forum, but there hasn't been a recent one. So, I figured I would try her out and I'm glad I did. She was fantastic, tall and sexy. Her face gives away that she may be close to late 30's but couldn't tell. She's got an exotic look and is quite wild in the bed. In her words "I am open to everything as long as we are safe". Started off with a long make out session with lots of DFK and tongue hockey, leading to a slurpy and yummy DATY. Finished round one in miss quicker than expected. Chatted a bit and she got me ready for round 2 with a slurpy and deep BBBJ. Plenty of mish and doggie, but finished the round throat fucking her. What a woman!!
-
07-28-25 22:17 #28263Senior Member

Posts: 354Pretty steep for all those rules.
Originally Posted by ChrisW69
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 22:01 #28262Senior Member

Posts: 40Clinton / newton grove area
Just seeing if anyone has ever had any luck with this one? Have worked in this area a few weeks ago and will be back next week so I'm looking to see if anyone has any feedback on what's worth it around the area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/801472254366
-
07-28-25 20:50 #28261Senior Member

Posts: 93Lady Jane
Set something up with Lady Jane for last week. Since she only does outcall, I got us a hotel room and planned to hit the pool with her before having some fun in the bedroom. She was a no-show and stopped responding to my texts when I was trying to find out where she was. Will not be contacting her again. At least I only lost money on the hotel room and my time.
-
07-28-25 13:49 #28260Senior Member

Posts: 304What he said, yeah. For Asian providers, Raleigh has presence with Taste of Seoul, and HappyCastle. Haven't partaken myself, but plenty of reviews in the Asian Ads thread. For latinas, we have BKS / BestKnownSecrets. They're more MILF type latinas.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 13:33 #28259Senior Member

Posts: 82Gfe
I haven't partaken myself because Asian girls aren't really my thing, but if you like Asians I've been seeing a ton of good reviews on TER of the girls at Happy Castle agency that are legit GFE and more reasonably priced than most of the girls in Tryst.
Originally Posted by Glaze72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





