Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35023

    Tryst Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Who is Audrey? Does someone have a current ad they can post. I'm really nervous of showing up and these gals being trannies. Can we also start confirming that providers aren't lady boys? I really don't want to be surprised with that kinda thing one day.
    https://tryst.link/escort/audreylol if you follow the thread back her skipthegames link here is still active too.

  2. #35022

    Puerto Rican Princess

    Anyone seen her lately? I know she been off vacay for a little bit. Has she dropped any weight.

  3. #35021
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Who is Audrey? Does someone have a current ad they can post. I'm really nervous of showing up and these gals being trannies. Can we also start confirming that providers aren't lady boys? I really don't want to be surprised with that kinda thing one day.
    That was the assertion when someone was talking about this Audrey last year. There was a partial face licensed on the profile but it was removed.

    Regardless of that it'd 1. 5 $ for dome. No kitty.

    That's insane pricing. There are girls out there you can spend 1 hr for 150.

  4. #35020

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by WithOpenArms  [View Original Post]
    I have now seen her and can vouch for her that she's attractive and gives good head. Treat her well.
    Who is Audrey? Does someone have a current ad they can post. I'm really nervous of showing up and these gals being trannies. Can we also start confirming that providers aren't lady boys? I really don't want to be surprised with that kinda thing one day.

  5. #35019
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    V. O. T. E. With wallet.
    Similar experiences. Not worth any amount of money, and certainly not over 2!

  6. #35018

    Info on Paty on List Crawler

    Saw her ad in LC for the West End. Broad Street. She doesn't mention anything about what services she provides. I did a search here and some old reports came up but nothing recent. Any one have some recent intel on Paty? What services does she provide? Donations? Is she worth a visit? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/190705985

  7. #35017

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her over the weekend, but she became emotional and unstable over nothing via texts, and rude as hell. For that price and that attitude, I rather have blue balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishud  [View Original Post]
    Chloe.
    She is back in town, I would like to remind you all my last experience and warn you for a very bad attitude and rushed experience
    V. O. T. E. With wallet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10dcfd1a770c3fa2657103427bd32a5c_f.jpg‎   b32dac34a14f082ff57923818cdc1f23db5473b7.jpg‎  

  8. #35016

    Khloe

    I tried contacting her over the weekend, she is asking for 3 for 1/2 hr and 4 for 1 hr. I was about to take the plunge, but she became emotional and unstable over nothing via texts, and rude as hell. For that price and that attitude, I rather have blue balls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250728-181917~2.jpg‎  

  9. #35015

    Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by WithOpenArms  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have said pic? Or could at least vouch for how her face looks?
    I have now seen her and can vouch for her that she's attractive and gives good head. Treat her well.

  10. #35014

    Your Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    After looking at your post I went to your link and did more digging. And holy goddamn shit did I discover a pandora's box of potential providers that I've not seen elsewhere. I just saw my UTR on there, and also Kay (the lightskin chick who posts on listcrawler who just got out). Search for Kay on LC to see who I'm talking about.

    These posts I came across seem to be legit, and I very likely will indulge. For those curious to what I'm talking about and happen to have a reddit, feel free to DM.
    Your inbox is full, can you DM the Reddit link to me? TIA.

  11. #35013

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Elostatc  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her 1-2 times a month. I think she mostly sticks to her regulars.
    She'll be gone but not for long. Yes, she takes care of regulars but keep texting. She'll get to you.

  12. #35012

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    After looking at your post I went to your link and did more digging. And holy goddamn shit did I discover a pandora's box of potential providers that I've not seen elsewhere. I just saw my UTR on there, and also Kay (the lightskin chick who posts on listcrawler who just got out). Search for Kay on LC to see who I'm talking about.

    These posts I came across seem to be legit, and I very likely will indulge. For those curious to what I'm talking about and happen to have a reddit, feel free to DM.
    Your in box is full.

  13. #35011

    UTR off midlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Got an UTR looking for new clients. Skinny white 36 nice tits no ass haha. Can host off midlo dm me for digits.
    I would definitely be interested. I can provide a number of a decent legit SW for now. Although, she didn't return my text yesterday. But thank you in advance for the UTR info sir!

  14. #35010

    Utr looking for new

    Got an UTR looking for new clients. Skinny white 36 nice tits no ass haha. Can host off midlo dm me for digits.

  15. #35009

    Wow, just wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Been checking out providers advertising on Reddit. Anyone have any experience with / insight about this one?

    https://www.reddit.com/u/Zk_cut/s/C1glF0ylRF

    -SS.
    After looking at your post I went to your link and did more digging. And holy goddamn shit did I discover a pandora's box of potential providers that I've not seen elsewhere. I just saw my UTR on there, and also Kay (the lightskin chick who posts on listcrawler who just got out). Search for Kay on LC to see who I'm talking about.

    These posts I came across seem to be legit, and I very likely will indulge. For those curious to what I'm talking about and happen to have a reddit, feel free to DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape