Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15956
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and told her somebody I know said she robbed them. Didn't bring up this site either. She denies she did this and offered to come to me anywhere I was at and validate her. So I said OK maybe the guy is mistaken or has the wrong girl or whatever. So I ask her where she's at. She is staying in the shithole of Norcross that has been a shithole for years. I politely declined her and she said she understood. Guys just take what this one guy said as maybe him being mistaken for now but she is somewhere where you don't want to be.
    Damn this is why I love this site. This chic has been messaging me non stop for the last 3 days. I was already leaning towards not meeting her, she seems off. Glad I dodged a bullet.

  2. #15955
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    She is chelsea digsby. Look up her socials.
    Apparently she has been a guest of the Cobb County Sheriff about 5 years ago.

  3. #15954
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and told her somebody I know said she robbed them. Didn't bring up this site either. She denies she did this and offered to come to me anywhere I was at and validate her. So I said OK maybe the guy is mistaken or has the wrong girl or whatever. So I ask her where she's at. She is staying in the shithole of Norcross that has been a shithole for years. I politely declined her and she said she understood. Guys just take what this one guy said as maybe him being mistaken for now but she is somewhere where you don't want to be.
    So if she's staying in the rathole place on the backroad beside JCB and BFRd, I'd be more inclined to believe every word than I would be to visit her there. I'm going to try and get her to meet me for a M&G and see what she says. I'd lay odds she hasn't got transportation and a "friend" can drop her off.

  4. #15953

    Her side

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey1961  [View Original Post]
    Watch this one she'll try to scam you also see reports of robbery in escort thread. You've been warned.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kadenyoung

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    I messaged her and told her somebody I know said she robbed them. Didn't bring up this site either. She denies she did this and offered to come to me anywhere I was at and validate her. So I said OK maybe the guy is mistaken or has the wrong girl or whatever. So I ask her where she's at. She is staying in the shithole of Norcross that has been a shithole for years. I politely declined her and she said she understood. Guys just take what this one guy said as maybe him being mistaken for now but she is somewhere where you don't want to be.

  5. #15952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey1961  [View Original Post]
    Watch this one she'll try to scam you also see reports of robbery in escort thread. You've been warned.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kadenyoung

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    Can't judge a book by the cover.

  6. #15951

    Chelsea digsby

    She is chelsea digsby. Look up her socials.

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    If you have current pics of her can you post them? A lot of them are catfishing with all these filters.

  7. #15950

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her before and walked out as she is old and more of a pro with high volume. Too old to be an SB.
    If you have current pics of her can you post them? A lot of them are catfishing with all these filters.

  8. #15949
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey1961  [View Original Post]
    Watch this one she'll try to scam you also see reports of robbery in escort thread. You've been warned.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kadenyoung

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    She's been messaging me since Friday evening. I'll play her game but she's not going to win. Anybody want to join in on the fun?

  9. #15948

    Krista. Kaden - Kayla

    Watch this one she'll try to scam you also see reports of robbery in escort thread. You've been warned.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kadenyoung

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  10. #15947
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her on SDM. Got the feeling she was a high mileage semi pro.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72305732&nsp=1
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her before and walked out as she is old and more of a pro with high volume. Too old to be an SB.
    Thanks for TOFTT her. I was going to ask how she was asking, but I guess you didn't stick around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  11. #15946
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this before and I'm going to keep posting it because it works: Badoo is great for Latinas. Just pay for the week premium (which is like $12 I think) and see what you can turn up.

    It's a dating app like tinder or bumble but it's VERY popular with the latin community and Atlanta has a lot on there to choose from. For best results, set your filter for spanish speakers (I'm not fluent, I just use a translator). I used to sort to dance around the subject, but honestly you can get great results by being direct (Estoy buscando una Sugar Baby para una relaciand de beneficio mutuo). The majority are familiar with the concept and the ones that aren't are usually intrigued.

    It takes a little bit of work, but it's a viable option and is a nice break from the usual sites.
    Thank you for that, never tried that site myself, I'm definitely intrigued too. Gives me more motivation to learn more than how to order a beer in Spanish.

  12. #15945

    Chelsea

    Great texts, sexy videos sent. Wanted a hard 500 so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]

  13. #15944

    Chelsea

    Yes, saw her before and walked out as she is old and more of a pro with high volume. Too old to be an SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jims2321  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her on SDM. Got the feeling she was a high mileage semi pro.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72305732&nsp=1

  14. #15943

    Chispa, fet, feeld

    Chispa, fet, feeld worked out well for me and it still does. I am open to collaborate with other daddies as a team work for more scores, cut the time churn.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this before and I'm going to keep posting it because it works: Badoo is great for Latinas. Just pay for the week premium (which is like $12 I think) and see what you can turn up.

    It's a dating app like tinder or bumble but it's VERY popular with the latin community and Atlanta has a lot on there to choose from. For best results, set your filter for spanish speakers (I'm not fluent, I just use a translator). I used to sort to dance around the subject, but honestly you can get great results by being direct (Estoy buscando una Sugar Baby para una relaciand de beneficio mutuo). The majority are familiar with the concept and the ones that aren't are usually intrigued.

    It takes a little bit of work, but it's a viable option and is a nice break from the usual sites.

  15. #15942

    Badoo

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recommend other sites to try besides the "mainstream" sugar sites? Like even a vanilla dating app, has anyone had any luck using the sugar angle to pull young women there?
    I've posted this before and I'm going to keep posting it because it works: Badoo is great for Latinas. Just pay for the week premium (which is like $12 I think) and see what you can turn up.

    It's a dating app like tinder or bumble but it's VERY popular with the latin community and Atlanta has a lot on there to choose from. For best results, set your filter for spanish speakers (I'm not fluent, I just use a translator). I used to sort to dance around the subject, but honestly you can get great results by being direct (Estoy buscando una Sugar Baby para una relacióand de beneficio mutuo). The majority are familiar with the concept and the ones that aren't are usually intrigued.

    It takes a little bit of work, but it's a viable option and is a nice break from the usual sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape