Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 826 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 12387
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10527
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. 150 for FS at this place is excellent. There was a dummy on this site paying $$$ for the same thing.

    Do you remember the girls name you had?
    Sorry no name and I skipped the massage also.

  2. #10526

    Oak massage Hillsboro

    Has anyone ever been here? Any good? Ads online look too much of a waste of time. Also one know if there's a Latina spot here in Hillsboro? I kinda feel like there's a hidden one here some place.

  3. #10525

    Sakura Massage

    Near Dutch bros in Sherwood.

    First dud experience I've had out of my few attempts. Do people not typically go later at night? I showed up at 9 pm, only an older woman working, wearing jeans and t-shirt.

    Went in, asked for HH, undressed, got on table.

    She came in, and covered me with the towel. Then gave a 4/10 massage, avoiding the towelled area completely. I've never been good about directly asking for more (under the ever so miniscule chance of 'just in case') but she did not offer anything else. Elsewhere that has never been the case.

    I found the place from a listing with scantily clad women so I know it's what I was looking for, maybe just bad timing?

    Left unsatisfied and with a lighter wallet.

  4. #10524
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in tonight since its been a couple of months. So happed to run into Nancy yet again. She said it was her first day back to this location and that she was the only one tonight until her coworkers show up tomorrow. Paid. 6 for the half (got no change) and went straight to the fun stuff but not before she asked for the tip. Left the remaining 1. 4 on the table. Services were exactly like my previous visit, 2 months back and also described below. Went the full 30 min and blasted in the bag right on the dot. I was literally dripping sweat from the pound sessions and she took it like a champ.

    As I was wiping my sweaty brow and head, the doorbell rings and she puts on her robe and yells out just a minute and runs to open the door. It was also 10 pm by this point. I take that as my queue to get dress and hit the road. Not sure what transpires but the guy left. I tried asking her what she told him but she don't speak no English and I really didn't care to ask again.

    I would repeat Nancy any time. To me, she is like Momo light. Less high maintenance.
    Everyone's experience is different, but I always have a great time here. Jinye spa.

    As long as Nancy and Mimi are there, I'll keep coming back as often as I can. Adding Lucy into the mix took it to another level—she has an absolutely stunning figure, and wow, what a massage! She's skilled, teasing, and truly delivers a deeply relaxing and euphoric experience. As long as she's there, I'll be visiting weekly.

    And Nancy, —sweet, sexy, and clearly knows how to run things right. This place just keeps getting better.

  5. #10523

    Lan hillsboro

    Hi Had a nice massage there. Super cute nice lady. Nice body. Nice massage actually very sweet and not the usually Me Love you sooo much. It was very enjoyable and I will return. Not sure when but give me a chance to rest up.

    Cheers all hot weather out.

  6. #10522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    The few times I exchanged text with them I was told they took appointments only with a flat rate for everything. They would not accept any walk ins like an AMP. I consider them an agency. When Annie started out she was working out of an apartment not too far away from the current location.
    We can agree to disagree. There is a name for it it's AAMP, whether AAMP is an AMP everyone can decide for themselves.

    I did walk in as recent as this spring, texted about new faces in the morning, said I might stop by in the afternoon, didn't text when I got there or any time after the morning interaction. They let me in, no issues.

    I call them AMP because one can get a massage there and that's what you are there for, officially. One doesn't have to get extras either, the rates are inclusive but that doesn't mean you can't stick to massage for the whole duration.

    But if your definition of an AMP requires tables and cheap massages then they are not an AMP.

  7. #10521

    Gina = Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnxxx28  [View Original Post]
    Stoped by and met by Gina. Late 30's or 40's, slim with some D's bolted on top...
    Gina is the name Angela, who is well-known here, sometimes goes by.

  8. #10520

    Gina. Pearl on Cornell

    Stoped by and met by Gina. Late 30's or 40's, slim with some D's bolted on top. Massage was really strong (my neck hurt the next day). After the massage started the negotiation and settled on $$. Amazing BBBJ and then she climbed on top for some CG. She wasn't really into boob play or touching down there. After awhile moved to K9 and finished there. Afterwards she did a little bit more light massage and offered a 2nd round but was spent. Paid for 30 but probably was closer to an hour there.

    Would recommend and would head back.

  9. #10519

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Not the six times I was there. It is an Asian agency that found a way to get listed on rub maps. Did not seem like an AMP the times I visited. Perhaps they are trying to rebrand but it is an Asian agency.

    Can a person go there and get a 1 hour massage for $70? Does each meeting room have a standard massage table?
    The few times I exchanged text with them I was told they took appointments only with a flat rate for everything. They would not accept any walk ins like an AMP. I consider them an agency. When Annie started out she was working out of an apartment not too far away from the current location.

  10. #10518

    Recent recons

    145th and Division Jinye.

    I was greeted by a pleasant provider in street clothes. Unfortunately she was packing a few extra pounds in the wrong places and I did not find her attractive.

    145th and Division QQ.

    In the Fred Meyer shopping center. A pleasant taller provider greeted me. She was wearing a mumu to hide her body shape. She was packing extra weight also and I didn't like her look.

    134th and Division Palace Spa.

    There were two cars in the parking lot, door was locked and they did not answer the door when I knocked. This shop used to be a masssage with handy only. Anyone have any info about this shop. Interesting they were busy and Jinye and QQ were not.

    117th and Glisan Luna spa?

    Two GND in looks MILFs were friendly and fun in the lobby. I thought both were attractive and if I was in the area would return for a session.

  11. #10517

    Anni is almost out of here.

    Anni will be working til the end of August, then she's done for good. Anni is quitting the business. She's not the manasan.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    She was, two or three weeks ago anyway. Seems she is a resident talent or the mamasan perhaps.

    But she doesn't try as much as she was when I first discovered that place last spring, at least that's my experience. So I don't go there to see Anne. They have an occasional gem but not anyone recently.

  12. #10516
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    And it IS very much an AMP, don't remember if they still have a banner but they used to, and walk-in is still an option.
    Not the six times I was there. It is an Asian agency that found a way to get listed on rub maps. Did not seem like an AMP the times I visited. Perhaps they are trying to rebrand but it is an Asian agency.

    Can a person go there and get a 1 hour massage for $70? Does each meeting room have a standard massage table?

  13. #10515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    And it IS very much an AMP, don't remember if they still have a banner but they used to, and walk-in is still an option.

  14. #10514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Anne is still there

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I had good experiences with anne, saw her multiple times. Not sure if she is still there. I did see one other girl there but it was nothing worth repeating. But I would see Anne again. She has a butterfly tattoo on her chest.

    Edit to add: I didn't realize this was the massage section. This place is an Asian Agency, I don't know why they are included as an amp. I suggest any discussions about this location be listed in the kgirl and other Asian agencies section.
    She was, two or three weeks ago anyway. Seems she is a resident talent or the mamasan perhaps.

    But she doesn't try as much as she was when I first discovered that place last spring, at least that's my experience. So I don't go there to see Anne. They have an occasional gem but not anyone recently.

  15. #10513

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I had good experiences with anne, saw her multiple times. Not sure if she is still there. I did see one other girl there but it was nothing worth repeating. But I would see Anne again. She has a butterfly tattoo on her chest.

    Edit to add: I didn't realize this was the massage section. This place is an Asian Agency, I don't know why they are included as an amp. I suggest any discussions about this location be listed in the kgirl and other Asian agencies section.
    Anne was wild, and a lot of fun. Didn't know she was still there. I'd never seen her at that location just knew she worked out of there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape