Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16035

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    I know she is not everyone's type (she is thick) but this girl can flat out suck dick. She is cute enough, has nice full titties with brown nipples that stand up when you suck on them, and she's friendly. I would put her in my top five of all time for BBBJ. Lots of tongue action, licking and sucking on the balls, and she can deep throat with the best of them. She is accommodating, takes direction well, and puts in real effort (not like some of the ladies who get impatient when you're not ready to finish in 60 seconds). I have seen her for FS as well, and the pussy is tight.

    She doesn't post often (I don't think she needs to) but she told me she is always available. I have reached out several times with fairly short notice and she has been responsive each time. I will be seeing her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363368116/1
    I couldn't agree more. I've seen her several times and I'll take a 5 with a 10 performance over a 10 with a 5 performance any day. She's a lot of fun.

  2. #16034
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys hit up any of the travelling Latinas that come through and put up ads on ListCrawler?

    I've always been suspicious of a scam or just meeting a girl who isn't doing this all 100% of her own volition, if you catch my drift.

    But with the rest of the hobby scene here being less than great, I'm starting to wonder if I'm overthinking the Latina ads.
    I avoid them too. I don't think it's a scam or a LE trap, but I feel like some of them, and also the Asian ads, might be some sort of trafficking situation where maybe they signed up for something didn't realize what it was at first. I don't want any part of that, where it's not 100% their choice.

  3. #16033
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Someone not too long ago said he tried 2 of them and they were real.

    Also betting the Wilson ones might be also. That street does have a few hotels where workers stay at, I was at one a month a ago. Wasn't one of the latinas but was definitely a worker I found on LC.
    That was me and those were independent Latinas, who had reviews on listcrawler. I avoid the ones that post repetitive ads with fake photos and no reviews commonly at the shit tier hotels in MH and Wilson Ave.

    All the actual independent Latinas with reviews will FaceTime / whatsapp call you to prove they are real. There isn't any Latina in town right now I'd see, I check listcrawler a lot and some weeks there are some good ones but definitely not this week.

  4. #16032
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys hit up any of the travelling Latinas that come through and put up ads on ListCrawler?

    I've always been suspicious of a scam or just meeting a girl who isn't doing this all 100% of her own volition, if you catch my drift.

    But with the rest of the hobby scene here being less than great, I'm starting to wonder if I'm overthinking the Latina ads.
    Someone not too long ago said he tried 2 of them and they were real.

    Also betting the Wilson ones might be also. That street does have a few hotels where workers stay at, I was at one a month a ago. Wasn't one of the latinas but was definitely a worker I found on LC.

  5. #16031

    Travelling Latinas?

    Any of you guys hit up any of the travelling Latinas that come through and put up ads on ListCrawler?

    I've always been suspicious of a scam or just meeting a girl who isn't doing this all 100% of her own volition, if you catch my drift.

    But with the rest of the hobby scene here being less than great, I'm starting to wonder if I'm overthinking the Latina ads.

  6. #16030

    In town this week and looking for a good recommendation.

    I'm arriving in town early tomorrow and I'm looking for some recommendations for a provider that is a good value for the money. I haven't had the best of luck in St. Louis in the past and I am hoping to change that. Please send me a private message. I have information that I can share about other Midwest cities as well for others who travel like me.

    Thank you.

    CB.

  7. #16029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    One thing. DON'T even think about approaching them in real life. Just don't.
    Shouting it for the fellas in the back.

    Don't be fucking weird, guys, c'Mon.

  8. #16028

    Provider recommendations

    Hey gang, coming to stl downtown area to catch a game on Wednesday and staying overnight in the vicinity of the stadium area. Looking for provider recommendations? Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks ☺65039;.

  9. #16027

    Irl

    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    Went out to a restaurant tonight, and I saw Jordan (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6187724206/1) eating there with her family. It's interesting seeing providers in public. I had never seen her before this. As the comments said, she is much heavier in person. Those photos are confirmed old and not accurate.
    I have seen a few providers in real life. A PLM girl lived in my apartment complex for a bit. If it weren't for the SO I could have used my regular parking spot. Discovered a long term STL favorite lived a few blocks away. Nikki sold houses and had her real estate cards available next to the massage table. I didn't see them on my latest visit thought.

    One thing. DON'T even think about approaching them in real life. Just don't.

  10. #16026

    Simple Observation

    Went out to a restaurant tonight, and I saw Jordan (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6187724206/1) eating there with her family. It's interesting seeing providers in public. I had never seen her before this. As the comments said, she is much heavier in person. Those photos are confirmed old and not accurate.

  11. #16025

    Mika

    I know she is not everyone's type (she is thick) but this girl can flat out suck dick. She is cute enough, has nice full titties with brown nipples that stand up when you suck on them, and she's friendly. I would put her in my top five of all time for BBBJ. Lots of tongue action, licking and sucking on the balls, and she can deep throat with the best of them. She is accommodating, takes direction well, and puts in real effort (not like some of the ladies who get impatient when you're not ready to finish in 60 seconds). I have seen her for FS as well, and the pussy is tight.

    She doesn't post often (I don't think she needs to) but she told me she is always available. I have reached out several times with fairly short notice and she has been responsive each time. I will be seeing her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363368116/1

  12. #16024
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    St. Charles seems to be flooded with Latinas been looking at a few the ad says their off Fountain Lakes and theirs a Sleep Inn there. Latinas are right up my alley but I get a heavy since of LEO operation. Anybody have any experience?
    I been seeing and thinking same as you, seem suspicious.

  13. #16023

    St. Charles Latinas

    St. Charles seems to be flooded with Latinas been looking at a few the ad says their off Fountain Lakes and theirs a Sleep Inn there. Latinas are right up my alley but I get a heavy since of LEO operation. Anybody have any experience?

  14. #16022

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Angel?

    Thank you for any information.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelxxxxmarie69
    Can't speak to service but she's real, super chill, & sweet. Though the hobby we've became 'friends'.

  15. #16021
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoKramr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Angel?

    Thank you for any information.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelxxxxmarie69
    That is / was Selena's friend, supposedly the same age as me but her photos had her looking weird so I never saw her. Those new photos are better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape