Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40019

    PT Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    I see my problem now. I did call PT directly. If I decide to try again I'll contact the number directly on BP. Thanks for the help.
    In agreement with WetandWild, since Vanda, Vicki, Rose, Lana, and some other's that post on BP are not directly employed by PT, so they are usually only there when they have an appointments lined up. It's best to text or call them at the number on their BP ad.

    I've never had issues with Lana, Rose, Vanda, or Vicki, they have always been there on the time I had set up with them and never been shorted on time.

  2. #40018
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    Try texting the number in her BP ad. I have been going there for many years and never had a problem like that her or with the other MT that I contact directly. Vanda is a good MT, give her another chance.

    You could try another MT there, Vicki, Rose, and Amanda are good too. They have ads in BP.
    I see my problem now. I did call PT directly. If I decide to try again I'll contact the number directly on BP. Thanks for the help.

  3. #40017

    Pin Thai. Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    Very disappointed in my most recent visit to PT Aiea. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times and it seems like each time gets worse. Before my most recent visit I scheduled an appt for vanda and when I got there they gave me an MT who certainly wasn't vanda. They sent in like 3 women who weren't vanda until they admitted that she wasn't available. I walked out after that.

    I scheduled another hoping it was a one off thing. I got to my appt like 10 minutes early and ended up waiting 25 minutes past my scheduled appt (my fault for waiting so long). I eventually got up to leave again but the front ladies insisted I stay and are sending Vanda to me no. I wait for another 10 minutes and a girl who wasn't vanda shows up. I just thought F it and went along. I asked how much for HE and she refused to give me a price and told me she'd "take care of it". HE wasnt that great. Opted for a 30 min massage.

    I paid the house fee and she asked for tip. I rolled my eyes and asked how much. She quoted 140. I had 2 bills so I asked for change. She saw my two bills she rolled her eyes and scoffed and she only handed me back 50. At that point I was just fed up so I walked out. I probably won't be returning again unless someone specific comes. I know that there was a lot more I couldve done on my end, and my experience will differ greatly from other people's. YMMV.
    Try texting the number in her BP ad. I have been going there for many years and never had a problem like that her or with the other MT that I contact directly. Vanda is a good MT, give her another chance.

    You could try another MT there, Vicki, Rose, and Amanda are good too. They have ads in BP.

  4. #40016

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    Very disappointed in my most recent visit to PT Aiea. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times and it seems like each time gets worse. Before my most recent visit I scheduled an appt for vanda and when I got there they gave me an MT who certainly wasn't vanda. They sent in like 3 women who weren't vanda until they admitted that she wasn't available. I walked out after that.

    I scheduled another hoping it was a one off thing. I got to my appt like 10 minutes early and ended up waiting 25 minutes past my scheduled appt (my fault for waiting so long). I eventually got up to leave again but the front ladies insisted I stay and are sending Vanda to me no. I wait for another 10 minutes and a girl who wasn't vanda shows up. I just thought F it and went along. I asked how much for HE and she refused to give me a price and told me she'd "take care of it". HE wasnt that great. Opted for a 30 min massage.

    I paid the house fee and she asked for tip. I rolled my eyes and asked how much. She quoted 140. I had 2 bills so I asked for change. She saw my two bills she rolled her eyes and scoffed and she only handed me back 50. At that point I was just fed up so I walked out. I probably won't be returning again unless someone specific comes. I know that there was a lot more I couldve done on my end, and my experience will differ greatly from other people's. YMMV.
    I find it best to only go where I text and am I direct contact with the therapist. Or direct contact with the mama and she knows who I am.

  5. #40015

    Pt aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    Very disappointed in my most recent visit to PT Aiea. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times and it seems like each time gets worse. Before my most recent visit I scheduled an appt for vanda and when I got there they gave me an MT who certainly wasn't vanda. They sent in like 3 women who weren't vanda until they admitted that she wasn't available. I walked out after that.

    I scheduled another hoping it was a one off thing. I got to my appt like 10 minutes early and ended up waiting 25 minutes past my scheduled appt (my fault for waiting so long). I eventually got up to leave again but the front ladies insisted I stay and are sending Vanda to me no. I wait for another 10 minutes and a girl who wasn't vanda shows up. I just thought F it and went along. I asked how much for HE and she refused to give me a price and told me she'd "take care of it". HE wasnt that great. Opted for a 30 min massage.

    I paid the house fee and she asked for tip. I rolled my eyes and asked how much. She quoted 140. I had 2 bills so I asked for change. She saw my two bills she rolled her eyes and scoffed and she only handed me back 50. At that point I was just fed up so I walked out. I probably won't be returning again unless someone specific comes. I know that there was a lot more I couldve done on my end, and my experience will differ greatly from other people's. YMMV.
    Just curious did you make your appointment for Vanda from her ad on BP or did you call PT Aiea to set it up?

  6. #40014
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    Very disappointed in my most recent visit to PT Aiea. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times and it seems like each time gets worse. Before my most recent visit I scheduled an appt for vanda and when I got there they gave me an MT who certainly wasn't vanda. They sent in like 3 women who weren't vanda until they admitted that she wasn't available. I walked out after that.

    I scheduled another hoping it was a one off thing. I got to my appt like 10 minutes early and ended up waiting 25 minutes past my scheduled appt (my fault for waiting so long). I eventually got up to leave again but the front ladies insisted I stay and are sending Vanda to me no. I wait for another 10 minutes and a girl who wasn't vanda shows up. I just thought F it and went along. I asked how much for HE and she refused to give me a price and told me she'd "take care of it". HE wasnt that great. Opted for a 30 min massage.

    I paid the house fee and she asked for tip. I rolled my eyes and asked how much. She quoted 140. I had 2 bills so I asked for change. She saw my two bills she rolled her eyes and scoffed and she only handed me back 50. At that point I was just fed up so I walked out. I probably won't be returning again unless someone specific comes. I know that there was a lot more I couldve done on my end, and my experience will differ greatly from other people's. YMMV.
    Who was the girl?

  7. #40013

    PT Aiea Bad Experience

    Very disappointed in my most recent visit to PT Aiea. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times and it seems like each time gets worse. Before my most recent visit I scheduled an appt for vanda and when I got there they gave me an MT who certainly wasn't vanda. They sent in like 3 women who weren't vanda until they admitted that she wasn't available. I walked out after that.

    I scheduled another hoping it was a one off thing. I got to my appt like 10 minutes early and ended up waiting 25 minutes past my scheduled appt (my fault for waiting so long). I eventually got up to leave again but the front ladies insisted I stay and are sending Vanda to me no. I wait for another 10 minutes and a girl who wasn't vanda shows up. I just thought F it and went along. I asked how much for HE and she refused to give me a price and told me she'd "take care of it". HE wasnt that great. Opted for a 30 min massage.

    I paid the house fee and she asked for tip. I rolled my eyes and asked how much. She quoted 140. I had 2 bills so I asked for change. She saw my two bills she rolled her eyes and scoffed and she only handed me back 50. At that point I was just fed up so I walked out. I probably won't be returning again unless someone specific comes. I know that there was a lot more I couldve done on my end, and my experience will differ greatly from other people's. YMMV.

  8. #40012
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Although none of these providers are in this Massage Parlor Reports thread, if anyone is interested here are some leads on providers who've been reported to do DFK.
    In addition to the six providers in the original post, here are three more:

    7-24-25; GhostRecon; provider Ivyy; Angel Relaxation thread; "Ivyy is very sensual with her dfk, so if you like that, she'll make you happy" (reportedly leaving on Saturday, but predicted to return in October).

    7-23-25; JollyHo4; provider Anna; Peach's thread; "Lots of dfk".

    7-18-25; Prefox; provider Lime; J Spa Waikiki thread; "DFK friendly".

  9. #40011

    Playing it safe is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye  [View Original Post]
    Looking for suggestions of providers who consistently use protection. Seems like it is rare. Feel free to DM me directly. Please be nice. We all have our own priorities. B.
    Hey Blackeye it's fine to go to any provider and ask them for a cover or bring your own I personally do and never have I been given any issues for doing so. It really is your comfort level. As far as consistency of providers that may only play it safe I cannot safely say one does or doesn't to me I weight my own risks when I see a girl, I also let them know what's I'm ok with and not prior to engagement.

  10. #40010

    Non GFE

    Looking for suggestions of providers who consistently use protection. Seems like it is rare. Feel free to DM me directly. Please be nice. We all have our own priorities. B.

  11. #40009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 361
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiGobbler  [View Original Post]
    I just want to get drowned in Asian boobage, any Asian provider with DD or Es out there??
    Try Tina at King's Massage. BBFS available. At least DD and natural. Previously worked in NYC.

  12. #40008

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Back on Oahu for a few weeks. Staying in Honolulu airport area. Since it has been a while, I am not familiar anymore with the Ala Moana adjacent AMPs. Where should I go for FS? I will reciprocate with info about the 9th island Vegas!
    Got a few leads via PM, already set out last night. I love it here. Sorry I ever left!

  13. #40007
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Back on Oahu for a few weeks. Staying in Honolulu airport area. Since it has been a while, I am not familiar anymore with the Ala Moana adjacent AMPs. Where should I go for FS? I will reciprocate with info about the 9th island Vegas!
    Check your DMs.

  14. #40006

    Where to go

    Back on Oahu for a few weeks. Staying in Honolulu airport area. Since it has been a while, I am not familiar anymore with the Ala Moana adjacent AMPs. Where should I go for FS? I will reciprocate with info about the 9th island Vegas!

  15. #40005
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Looking for DFK

    Been looking for someone who does a lot of wet sloppy sexy DFK. Been missing it with the current crop of honeys. PM me any suggestions if you're willing to share with this old fut.
    Although none of these providers are in this Massage Parlor Reports thread, if anyone is interested here are some leads on providers who've been reported to do DFK.

    7-15-25; Luxwire; provider Pepsi; Pepsi thread: "lots of wet DFK".

    7-10-25; DJ Quick; provider Mai; Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu thread: "Yes. She do BBFS, BBBJ and DFK now".

    6-17-25; Redneck 1; provider Lena; Streetwalker Reports thread (but home date): "The limitless DFK was even better than before".

    6-4-25; SecretSurfer88; provider Ashley Lauren aka Juju Brazilian bunny; Escort Reports thread: "Also throughout all of this we are DFK and having major eye contact".

    5-23-25; Tropical Sex; threesome with providers Marisa and Bree; Streetwalker Reports thread: "DFK" with both of them. Personally, I (Redneck) have not been with Bree, but had excellent DFK during home dates with Marissa.

    5-18-25; DangerBoy; provider Alysia; Escort Reports thread: "sensual DFK".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape