Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 37633
-
07-28-25 18:54 #35023Senior Member

Posts: 929Sunny might be closed. Might be FS if still open.
Originally Posted by NoLove
[View Original Post]
Sonia is an old short lady or whoever she can find to sub. Menu can change daily.
Sunrise now Sun is old and nasty and dirty. Might be FS.
Do TOFTT 3 times.
-
07-28-25 14:16 #35022Regular Member

Posts: 3
-
07-28-25 09:56 #35021Senior Member

Posts: 212Kawkawlin Health (Tanning) Spa
Full menu. Ala carte.
Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie
[View Original Post]
https://reviews.birdeye.com/kawkawli...69822312192384
-
07-27-25 21:28 #35020Senior Member

Posts: 52Hot tip
Anybody have a hot tip on where I can stop on my way up I-75 to Petoskey? Not looking for FS. Just something different in a safe location. I don't want to go to Traverse city either. TIA.
-
07-27-25 18:25 #35019Senior Member

Posts: 38Ultimate Thai Hall Road
Dramatically changed in a good way for the customer?
Originally Posted by Spanky68
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 18:20 #35018Senior Member

Posts: 38Ultimate Thai Hall Road
Dramatically changed in a good way for the customer?
Originally Posted by Spanky68
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 12:26 #35017Senior Member

Posts: 259Thai massage rochester / big beaver
I've been here few days back. Awesome massage think 80 . Kinda thick Thai girl big breast. Fully dressing in work attire. Top and pants yes with bra on. She got me erect just with her massage when flipped all with cover on. She noticed I was frisky and erect so I started doing myself while she was massaging my legs like the tease she is. I asked her join in two times to her saying can't no get trouble boss. LOL then she figured she would be losing tip or something because things changed. She joined in. Wasn't the best wasn't the worst. She wanted to jack hammer until I told her softer better for you. She understood and finished soon after. Left her 60 was out the door. The only draw back to this place is they have a clip board you first walk in after they ask first time here etc etc. The clip board is for medical reasons and name and info address etc etc. I filled everything with wrong info. Just letting mongers know. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 11:05 #35016Senior Member

Posts: 82No worries
I was not offended, I know sometimes people are just having a bad day.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 23:22 #35015Senior Member

Posts: 347My attempt at being humorous turned out in a shitty way. Sorry for being a dick. My apologies.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 21:56 #35014Regular Member

Posts: 16Clinton Twp Ultimate Thai search
Things have dramatically changed since 2023. Maybe its just a YMMV thing?
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 21:45 #35013Senior Member

Posts: 259Ultimate Thai
As much time it took you to post this you could have answered the guy. Yeah girls change blah blah blah 100% legit good massage but all post may be outdated. Things come and go quickly in this hobby sometimes. At one time I did have FS at that place but it was years ago. Its always YMMV.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 18:50 #35012Senior Member

Posts: 247Search the forum
Do a search of the forum. Many reviews have been written about that place and what to expect.
Originally Posted by Spanky68
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 12:44 #35011Regular Member

Posts: 16UMI in Romeo
UMI is a new place, found on CL. Girls younger and more attractive than most other AMPs. L1 available.
-
07-26-25 12:41 #35010Regular Member

Posts: 16The other Ultimate Thai
Not sure if there is any connection to other locations, but curious if Ultimate Thai on Hall west of Heydenreich is worth a visit. Any intell?
-
07-26-25 11:37 #35009Senior Member

Posts: 109[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






