Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1537
-
09-26-25 17:33 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 36I was going to second post this as well. I thought it was strange the Hiawatha place closed as it was one of the busier places. Some of the other spots have scaled back their ads and won't send pics anymore.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 15:22 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 414Check iowa city post
For some reason, didn't let me post here. Big shake up.
-
09-17-25 09:59 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 196I saw on another site that someone went to A+ and just got a normal massage.
Originally Posted by Biker59
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 17:52 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 414Slow reports
Without shooting up flags, reports are down. Temps have been high, hard to pedal to places without a huge sweat. So took a break for a bit. PM if any worth breaking a sweat for. This is where a shower on site would be nice. Did go past Lucky in friends car last week. Looked quiet. Actually, wondering how still open.
-
07-30-25 21:18 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 414Throttle back reports with details. Still like hearing places worth patronizing. From the lmt position, you need to initiate. Guessing LEO can't do that, or lay there all exposed. I have some other thoughts too but not sharing. Guess my pedaling circle got smaller. And with cooler temps, timing.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 16:30 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 480Backing off?
So, some places aren't offering anything extra; and it's because of neighbors? I am thinking it may be another LEO threat to them. They probably heard something going down, or possibly so in the future. We'll just have to see. It seems nothing that is good, lasts forever, without something, or someone, complains about it. It's just about like a roller coaster, going up, up, getting better, then down, and it stops. Bummer. Hope I'm wrong! Keep safe everyone. Hman1.
-
07-30-25 08:29 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 70What's up in Cedar Rapids?
Went by two places, A+ and Sunshine, and was told they no longer offer any extras, only straight massage. Both said it was because of reports from their neighbors. Let's hope this is only a phase.
-
07-28-25 01:28 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 480A+
Yeah, didn't offer anything extra. I didn't get her name either. Left with pent up issues, LOL. She did do a good, slow massage though, almost sensual.
Originally Posted by DocSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 07:38 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 70A+ talent
There used to be a girl at A+ named Mary who provided only a basic massage so I refused her after that. Then Tiffany joined. She is taller and thin so might have fit your description but I've never had any issue getting extras from her, same as Lina. Always L1 with pants down for something to do with my hands.
Originally Posted by Hootersman1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 02:05 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 480A+ and Rooty
So I found time to go to Cr and thought hard on where to go. I knew Cedar was out, and the ones on 1st ave se aren't the best either, so I went to A+. I went in, and the gal who met me was a taller one, and very thin; long thin pants, or leggings which stopped at her calves. She had on a sweater type top, tight fit to show her B's off some. She started with the massage over a long towel, she did this for most of the massage. The massage wasn't hard or soft, in between. She did slow massaging, and was very professional. After awhile, she finally folded the towel down, then used oil. She kept the towel over parts of me, even when I finally turned over. No teasing at all, when I turned over, she did some leg massage, arms, hands. Then she massaged my head, face, and scalp. Very thorough massage. But nothing else. Bummer. So I left a small tip, and left. I then decided to try Rooty. I stopped to get some food, then afterwards I called and asked for the gal in the pics which looked very young. I then went there, texted them and they had me wait a couple minutes, then they texted come in. I went in the side door, and the young one met me at the door. She was very cute in my eyes, I'd say 20's very early 30's but I doubt it. Petite, and friendly. I paid for a half hour, and got undressed. She came in, did some light touching on my back, then lower. I responded, and it got even better! I won't say any more about the visit, so if you want to hear more, PM me. I will say that she was worth the visit! I hope I can see her before she leaves! The pic I have said her name is Gogo, but she said Coco. I showed her the pic, and she giggled about it. Good luck out there. Her looks, I would rate her 8. 5 out of 10. In my book, anyway! YMMV!
-
07-16-25 07:50 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 70Cici at Cedar was a no go
Stopped in and drew Cici. Older and conservatively dressed but I knew the girls there always deliver. The massage was just that. No tease until after the hot towel and then minimal and she stayed away from the table edge so nothing to do with my hands. At the flip she made the motion and I nodded. She said extra tip and I nodded again. Added some oil and began a slow rub. I tried to reach under her shirt and she backed away saying outside only. I tried one more time to slip a hand inside her pants and again she said outside only. That wasn't going to do it for me so I said finished with 20 minutes still on the clock. She seemed surprised but handed me a towel. On the way out I handed her the $30 change. That performance does not make me want to return to see her ever again. Buyer beware.
-
07-14-25 08:30 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 70A+ still one of the best
Made it by A+ for the first time in months and I'm happy to report it's still my favorite choice in CR. Lina is on top of her game.
-
07-14-25 08:28 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 70OM Hiawatha
Agree, it looks almost like a regular house again. Maybe we'll have a new establishment to check out soon.
Originally Posted by Gslyder69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 12:00 #1404Regular Member

Posts: 9The sign has been taken down. It appears to be closed.
Originally Posted by Gslyder69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 08:47 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 70CR best choice
Extras are limited to L1 but it's some of the best in the area at A+. I don't usually post about them to avoid too much attention. Cedar also offers L1 but the talent is not as easy on the eyes there.
Originally Posted by HeyHey004
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





