Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 1170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28262

    Clinton / newton grove area

    Just seeing if anyone has ever had any luck with this one? Have worked in this area a few weeks ago and will be back next week so I'm looking to see if anyone has any feedback on what's worth it around the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/801472254366

  2. #28261

    Lady Jane

    Set something up with Lady Jane for last week. Since she only does outcall, I got us a hotel room and planned to hit the pool with her before having some fun in the bedroom. She was a no-show and stopped responding to my texts when I was trying to find out where she was. Will not be contacting her again. At least I only lost money on the hotel room and my time.

  3. #28260
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    I haven't partaken myself because Asian girls aren't really my thing, but if you like Asians I've been seeing a ton of good reviews on TER of the girls at Happy Castle agency that are legit GFE and more reasonably priced than most of the girls in Tryst.
    What he said, yeah. For Asian providers, Raleigh has presence with Taste of Seoul, and HappyCastle. Haven't partaken myself, but plenty of reviews in the Asian Ads thread. For latinas, we have BKS / BestKnownSecrets. They're more MILF type latinas.

  4. #28259

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've been looking at some of the Tryst girls. And my budget might stretch to that if the feedback was good enough. But I thought there might by agencies that have a good rep around your area that someone might clue me in on.
    I haven't partaken myself because Asian girls aren't really my thing, but if you like Asians I've been seeing a ton of good reviews on TER of the girls at Happy Castle agency that are legit GFE and more reasonably priced than most of the girls in Tryst.

  5. #28258

    Bottomless Throat


  6. #28257
    Good afternoon fellas been thinking about pulling the trigger on this one any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...3/971901142935

  7. #28256

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    What's your budget? There are quite a few GFE providers if you search Tryst in Raleigh, generally in the 400-700 range.
    Of course, speaking only for myself, the day I pay $700 for an hour or two of pussy will be the day hell freezes over. I know there are some very fantastic experiences out there for $300/ hr or less. They may be hosting in a "lived in" house, trailer or apartment versus a 5 star hotel suite. But. They are true GFE, will fuck you silly, make you feel like a king and a couple of them will even offer up the ass for that price. Every man here has his own standards and budget. But for me, even with a very decent amount of disposable income, $700 for pussy will probably never happen!

  8. #28255
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    What's your budget? There are quite a few GFE providers if you search Tryst in Raleigh, generally in the 400-700 range.
    Yes, I've been looking at some of the Tryst girls. And my budget might stretch to that if the feedback was good enough. But I thought there might by agencies that have a good rep around your area that someone might clue me in on.

  9. #28254

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. Stayed on Appliance for years and moved over to Wake Forest Rd last year. Never had any issues with her and she is very safe.
    Same here. Never a mind blowing experience but she's quick to respond and pretty cheerful honestly.

  10. #28253
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Anytime a review begins with "she needed money to pay for the room" I know I'm about to read a bad review. If she doesn't have a room, she's not ready to do business. Just move on. Paying a deposit probably works out some of the time as well. But it's still a bad idea.
    As a general rule, I won't argue that point since yeah, it's a big risk and definitely problematic. But I saw her again last week and she needed help getting her room and it worked out just fine. She's cool.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/969622677390

  11. #28252
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? Would love to know what experience you got.

    Also, facetime kind of mean you may have used your personal apple ID, unless you have a backup account and use WIFI. Do you use your actual phone to contact them?
    I have been busy, I have not contacted her again. Will update when I do. I have a burner number and a backup I'd I don't use my personal number.

  12. #28251
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    I will be visiting Raleigh in early September on vacation. I am going to have some time to hobby, and I was hoping to get some recommendations from the board, since this will be my first time in the area. Are there any legit agencies in Raleigh / Durham? Or is it all independent ladies?

    My preferences: GFE (required). Spinner would be nice, but not a deal-breaker. I am not looking for bargains. Quality is important to me. I would rather have one fantastic session than two bad ones. Also, I think a local lady (rather than a touring girl) would probably result in a better experience.

    Appreciate the help!
    What's your budget? There are quite a few GFE providers if you search Tryst in Raleigh, generally in the 400-700 range.

  13. #28250

    Update on the dumptruck?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen her yet? I'm planning on seeing her later today. She did a facetime call to verify, she looks real. If anyone has seen her please lmk your experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/709267160049
    Have you seen her? Would love to know what experience you got.

    Also, facetime kind of mean you may have used your personal apple ID, unless you have a backup account and use WIFI. Do you use your actual phone to contact them?

  14. #28249

    Raleigh Recommendations?

    Hello All:

    I will be visiting Raleigh in early September on vacation. I am going to have some time to hobby, and I was hoping to get some recommendations from the board, since this will be my first time in the area. Are there any legit agencies in Raleigh / Durham? Or is it all independent ladies?

    My preferences: GFE (required). Spinner would be nice, but not a deal-breaker. I am not looking for bargains. Quality is important to me. I would rather have one fantastic session than two bad ones. Also, I think a local lady (rather than a touring girl) would probably result in a better experience.

    Appreciate the help!

  15. #28248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim919  [View Original Post]
    No but please follow up if you do meet her because I'd like to know if she's legit too.
    Same been thinking about seeing this one too you get through let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape