LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 615 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8997
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    Body type filter and listed as an attribute is gone. It amazes me how some SB's know just the right camera angle to game the eyes. LOL.

    Any mention of PPM or numbers results in an alert box. Yea. No sh*t Sherlock. We are on the site to give these pseudo escorts money. Now my goal is to have some basic alignment ent and get them to text. Requests for signal, WhatsApp, telegram, Snapchat and only fans is politely declined.

    Safe hunting fellow mongers.

    Ob.
    Beware the profiles that have no full body shots.

  2. #8996

    Seeking. Has a soul now

    Body type filter and listed as an attribute is gone. It amazes me how some SB's know just the right camera angle to game the eyes. LOL.

    Any mention of PPM or numbers results in an alert box. Yea. No sh*t Sherlock. We are on the site to give these pseudo escorts money. Now my goal is to have some basic alignment ent and get them to text. Requests for signal, WhatsApp, telegram, Snapchat and only fans is politely declined.

    Safe hunting fellow mongers.

    Ob.

  3. #8995
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigBull71  [View Original Post]
    I am also in a strong financial position, but do want to waste money nor get taken advantage of. I know some of these girls / woman will be much more experienced at this than I am and have an upper hand in negotiating from that experience but also because my small brain will get involved and reason will leave. Which I do not want to happen. LOL. I see secretbenefits / SA /sugardaddy.com/ sugarlifenow etc. I just reactivated my secretbenefit profile and had a lot of credits still there I did not use.

    I guess I could use some advice on how to you make the move from messaging to meeting the first time. Assume the first meeting for most of them will be checking compatibility and setting terms and ground rules. Or am I off here. Again. I apologize. But am new to this. Am just a bit tired of the escort route and the AMP's. Looks like the cost is about the same as the escort route but the girls I am seeing are a bit more attractive. I don't know. Maybe I am off in my thinking. Set me straight. Or give me some direction. Anything will help and I appreciate it.
    I typically message them right out of the gate with a "what's your perfect arrangement look like?" And go from there. Once they reply with whatever it is I always say I am looking for something consistent whether I am or not. Then I explain that I always do a no expectations, on either side, meet and greet before any paid dates. Once they seem cool I exchange contact info, usually telegram or an internet phone number, and start talking about ppm / allowance expectations. I make sure to let them know what I expect as well. 3+ hours / rounds and some good company in between, maybe dinner or an event if I am feeling them. Making sure not to be too heavy on the "I'm going to fuck you silly as much as I can" part as that will scare them away. I'm clear but not too direct. They know what you are looking for so don't come off creepy with the sexual talk before the first date while still letting them know you expect to fuck multiple times per date. If they want an allowance I'll let them know that it comes months down the road once I know they won't take the money and run and redirect back to a PPM. Hope that helps. DM me if you want to discuss more.

  4. #8994
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Its 20% now and it only pops up for you if you're using a browser, after a few days it stops showing up so my assumption is that they track the IP.

    It went away if I was on my home network but popped up when I was using my phone with the web page on cell or when I was traveling.

    It never did show in the app.
    That's what I thought. I have seen 25% when I click directly on the messages, but you're correct, usually 20%.

  5. #8993

    New Website

    Found this website and do not see it talked about much here. The girls in our area seem TGTBT. Which normally means they are. Google Image search does not show anything.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Chelsea/

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Dream/

  6. #8992

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1123  [View Original Post]
    Seeking has been my go to. I usually google for the biggest discount code I can find and do the 3 month trial. During that three months I gather as many numbers as I can and do as many meet and greets as I can. I usually get 10 ish good ones during that time and cycle through them over the next 6-9 months. Then repeat. Some I see only once or twice others I have seen frequently. I just happen to be in a position where I can afford to do that. When I get bored with them I tell them I have found someone that I am trying to date but will keep there number if that falls through. That way if I want to come back and hit it again 3 months later I can.
    I am also in a strong financial position, but do want to waste money nor get taken advantage of. I know some of these girls / woman will be much more experienced at this than I am and have an upper hand in negotiating from that experience but also because my small brain will get involved and reason will leave. Which I do not want to happen. LOL. I see secretbenefits / SA /sugardaddy.com/ sugarlifenow etc. I just reactivated my secretbenefit profile and had a lot of credits still there I did not use.

    I guess I could use some advice on how to you make the move from messaging to meeting the first time. Assume the first meeting for most of them will be checking compatibility and setting terms and ground rules. Or am I off here. Again. I apologize. But am new to this. Am just a bit tired of the escort route and the AMP's. Looks like the cost is about the same as the escort route but the girls I am seeing are a bit more attractive. I don't know. Maybe I am off in my thinking. Set me straight. Or give me some direction. Anything will help and I appreciate it.

  7. #8991

    33% is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeotch2  [View Original Post]
    Didn't they do away with the discount codes with their latest increase in prices? I used to use a code to get 33% off when I'd sign back up for a month.
    Its 20% now and it only pops up for you if you're using a browser, after a few days it stops showing up so my assumption is that they track the IP.

    It went away if I was on my home network but popped up when I was using my phone with the web page on cell or when I was traveling.

    It never did show in the app.

  8. #8990
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1123  [View Original Post]
    Seeking has been my go to. I usually google for the biggest discount code I can find and do the 3 month trial. During that three months I gather as many numbers as I can and do as many meet and greets as I can. I usually get 10 ish good ones during that time and cycle through them over the next 6-9 months. Then repeat. Some I see only once or twice others I have seen frequently. I just happen to be in a position where I can afford to do that. When I get bored with them I tell them I have found someone that I am trying to date but will keep there number if that falls through. That way if I want to come back and hit it again 3 months later I can.
    Didn't they do away with the discount codes with their latest increase in prices? I used to use a code to get 33% off when I'd sign back up for a month.

  9. #8989
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigBull71  [View Original Post]
    Seems very reasonable to me. What is your favorite site? I found a new site or maybe it found me. LOL. www.sugarlifenow.com have not had much luck making any contact. New to the SB / SD scene but I am wanting to try it out. Let me know and thanks for this post.
    Seeking has been my go to. I usually google for the biggest discount code I can find and do the 3 month trial. During that three months I gather as many numbers as I can and do as many meet and greets as I can. I usually get 10 ish good ones during that time and cycle through them over the next 6-9 months. Then repeat. Some I see only once or twice others I have seen frequently. I just happen to be in a position where I can afford to do that. When I get bored with them I tell them I have found someone that I am trying to date but will keep there number if that falls through. That way if I want to come back and hit it again 3 months later I can.

  10. #8988

    Favorite SB site

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1123  [View Original Post]
    I'Ve had it range from 300-600. I would say average is 500. Now that seems expensive but I always do a meet and greet over a drink or two no expectations. I don't pay and I don't expect anything sexual. Half hour to an hour tops. I also set the expectations before the meet and great that our arrangement is not just a bang and leave deal. I expect an evening out of it. Minimum 3 hours but if it goes longer its just because we are having fun. Most go longer because we fuck, habe some drinks, fuck again, maybe do dinner or order food, and fuck at least one more time. I usually fuck at least 3 times sometimes more. So while 500/600 sounds like a lot it's 200/ hour with a girl that is more attractive than the women in that category. Most are in there mid 20's and sexy as fuck. When doing regular mongering 200/ hour is usually someone that is a user and high volume. I may get ripped for this but I don't think it's a bad trade off.
    Seems very reasonable to me. What is your favorite site? I found a new site or maybe it found me. LOL. www.sugarlifenow.com have not had much luck making any contact. New to the SB / SD scene but I am wanting to try it out. Let me know and thanks for this post.

  11. #8987
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyoming7777  [View Original Post]
    What are you offering for ppm these days? Seems like rates have gone up lately. I haven't been that active for a while, just checking in here and there to see if I liked someone. But now that I've started talking to a few, I'm kinda surprised by the amounts I've seen. Or maybe it's just the ones I happened to message.
    I'Ve had it range from 300-600. I would say average is 500. Now that seems expensive but I always do a meet and greet over a drink or two no expectations. I don't pay and I don't expect anything sexual. Half hour to an hour tops. I also set the expectations before the meet and great that our arrangement is not just a bang and leave deal. I expect an evening out of it. Minimum 3 hours but if it goes longer its just because we are having fun. Most go longer because we fuck, habe some drinks, fuck again, maybe do dinner or order food, and fuck at least one more time. I usually fuck at least 3 times sometimes more. So while 500/600 sounds like a lot it's 200/ hour with a girl that is more attractive than the women in that category. Most are in there mid 20's and sexy as fuck. When doing regular mongering 200/ hour is usually someone that is a user and high volume. I may get ripped for this but I don't think it's a bad trade off.

  12. #8986
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeotch2  [View Original Post]
    It varies, but usually two to three. No more.
    These past few weeks, the ones I hit up all said 5.

  13. #8985

    Alexis

    Watch out for this one. Agreed to rate and services, I rented a room at a hotel. She gets close and starts talking about wanting the money upfront. I told her I don't do that, but she insists we at least talk about it first. She gets to the hotel, has some black dude in the car with her (per social media looks like her baby daddy) I never gave her the room number and they eventually leave after 20 minutes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-ed7076e67f34

  14. #8984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyoming7777  [View Original Post]
    What are you offering for ppm these days? Seems like rates have gone up lately. I haven't been that active for a while, just checking in here and there to see if I liked someone. But now that I've started talking to a few, I'm kinda surprised by the amounts I've seen. Or maybe it's just the ones I happened to message.
    It varies, but usually two to three. No more.

  15. #8983
    What are you offering for ppm these days? Seems like rates have gone up lately. I haven't been that active for a while, just checking in here and there to see if I liked someone. But now that I've started talking to a few, I'm kinda surprised by the amounts I've seen. Or maybe it's just the ones I happened to message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape