Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 26640
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24135

    Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Lauren was in Kalamazoo recently. Put on a lot of weight since she was at Hunter's. Still large booobs, but I wouldn't go and see her again. I'd stick to CJ.
    You'll probably get half a dozen posts arguing for Lauren now LOL. She always had big boobs and usually with women the more weight they gain it also is a perk of adding to their chest too. The tradeoff to me is if she's gained weight maybe she's off the hard stuff although I think her drug of choice beyond the green was white powder. Still good service and I have seen her in the past for 160-175 for HH. I can't recommend CJ at a new client cost of 250 for a HH but I don't pay that. If people are just about the boobs visit Mandy she's still at 80 short stay 120 HH and those rates haven't changed in years. Maybe try CJ once and negotiate lower if she's everything you want. Appreciate those who actually report what they paid for a visit it is helpful and it doesn't happen enough on the boards anymore.

  2. #24134

    Lauren big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Just for size alone Lauren and Mandy are one & two with CJ running a close third. Obviously grabbed those mammaries and face rubbed multiple times with those ladies but CJ has the best overall body attached to her melons hands down! Pixie the one armed provider from Lansing has a beautiful body sporting some marvelous me! Ons probably 36 C well formed small teats and no Areola! When she has her hair done and full cosmetics she is one knockout smoke show provider! Bottom out.
    Lauren was in Kalamazoo recently. Put on a lot of weight since she was at Hunter's. Still large booobs, but I wouldn't go and see her again. I'd stick to CJ.

  3. #24133

    SBJ. Not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stb421  [View Original Post]
    Theres been a lot of chatter about SBJ lately, the last time I TRIED to see her she was had me meet her outside super 8, cash and dashed me for 100, if she's still with that douchebag she was with, with the grey van (and her facebook would suggest she is), I wouldn't trust her, she never even offered to make it right proceed at your own risk.
    She gave me the run around a year ago. When she saw that I wasn't going to play by her rules which were clearly a plot to rip me off, crickets.

  4. #24132

    Top boobies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    Just for size alone Lauren and Mandy are one & two with CJ running a close third. Obviously grabbed those mammaries and face rubbed multiple times with those ladies but CJ has the best overall body attached to her melons hands down! Pixie the one armed provider from Lansing has a beautiful body sporting some marvelous me! Ons probably 36 C well formed small teats and no Areola! When she has her hair done and full cosmetics she is one knockout smoke show provider! Bottom out.

  5. #24131

    Dixie

    Anyone have digits for Dixie. I know she moved to Kentucky, while I happen to be planning a trip through there next month and what better place to stop than the only provider I've ever seen who asked if I wanted to cum in her eyes and said I could push her head down and hold it down with my cock as deep as I could push it in her throat.

  6. #24130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Sbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Stb421  [View Original Post]
    Theres been a lot of chatter about SBJ lately, the last time I TRIED to see her she was had me meet her outside super 8, cash and dashed me for 100, if she's still with that douchebag she was with, with the grey van (and her facebook would suggest she is), I wouldn't trust her, she never even offered to make it right proceed at your own risk.
    I have told her the only way I will see her again is if she makes it up to you. And she will or I will denounce her again with you.

    He is in jail and she hates him but still has his Picture on FB. Typical Chick Shit.

  7. #24129

    Sbj

    Theres been a lot of chatter about SBJ lately, the last time I TRIED to see her she was had me meet her outside super 8, cash and dashed me for 100, if she's still with that douchebag she was with, with the grey van (and her facebook would suggest she is), I wouldn't trust her, she never even offered to make it right proceed at your own risk.

  8. #24128

    Best tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    1. CJ.

    2. All the rest.

  9. #24127

    Blue eye Any

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    She back in GRapids. CFS $150 half hour clean safe hotel in good area.

  10. #24126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one pop up recently. Aside from the heavy filters on the pics, she looks fun. Anyone have any experience? Will be cross-posting in the Lansing thread too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/682072728162
    I have seen Sarah when she has visited GR, she's from the Lansing area. She's real and communicates well but the pics are real but dated. She is in her early / mid 40's, not unattractive but not as good looking as she was when those pics were taken. Nothing exceptional but nothing bad either, standard market rate donation for BBBJ / CFS. FWIW, she does suck a mean dick and seems to actually enjoy it.

  11. #24125

    Sbj

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Hey Benz your mailbox is full. I would like SBJ's digits if anyone has them please pm, thanks and stay safe!
    I would like them as well.

  12. #24124

    SBJ digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I saw SBJ 45 yr old spinner today.

    She was sweet as ever. Currently she's recovering from a mold allergy. So she has been moving around. She is in a nice Cascade hotel right now that does not have mold.

    When I got there, she was just getting out of the shower and it was muggy in the room. I had to explain that the fan is there to prevent mold. She says OH OK. Turned it on then turned me on when she dropped the towel.

    I'll post the pics tomorrow. No time right now. (wife home).

    She is not on STG. I have digits for interested mongers.
    Hey Benz your mailbox is full. I would like SBJ's digits if anyone has them please pm, thanks and stay safe!

  13. #24123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one pop up recently. Aside from the heavy filters on the pics, she looks fun. Anyone have any experience? Will be cross-posting in the Lansing thread too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/682072728162
    I had her for an outcall. It was OK. I won't see her again the filters and angle of the pics were very deceiving.

  14. #24122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Sarah Williams Maybe?

    Been seeing this one pop up recently. Aside from the heavy filters on the pics, she looks fun. Anyone have any experience? Will be cross-posting in the Lansing thread too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/682072728162

  15. #24121

    FYI re Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by RobBob62  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see Erin, but it doesn't look like she posts much lately.
    Erin is touring up north this week. (She mentioned these plans when I saw her last week.) She posts ads when she's back in GR.

    If I remember correctly, and unless her plans change, she'll be back here in the next 2-3 days.

    I highly recommend trying to connect with her. Erin's got a really nice place, she's incredibly skilled, and she looks more amazing than ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape