Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 13312
-
07-31-25 02:53 #12412Senior Member

Posts: 35Be good to Nova
Went for the hour, absolutely no regrets! Everything is as advertised, and I'll see her again. I wanted to meet Tara just to see what she looks like in person, but she was busy. I'm thinking of seeing them together in the next day or two, but just as happy to see Nova again. Not many girls like this one, and like others have said, be good to this girl. She's cool as fuck and knows what she's doing, doesn't rush at all. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BigZSmalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 14:12 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 79Firecracker girl is real. She requires a pic. Her hotel is seriously third world scary. Crawling with sketchy cars and men that apparently don't have jobs to be at. She's a good time if you can survive the walk to her door and back. Didn't catch her name.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 21:37 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 35Yessir
Booked an hour with Nova tomorrow. Told her you recommended by the way. Her comms have been great, she comes across much more feminine and soft than the other couple I've seen. Price and menu are more than fair IMHO, thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 09:57 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 44What was the damage??
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 14:13 #12408Senior Member

Posts: 238I was fooled also by a previous review here and I also gave into her GPS (2. 5 / HALF hour). Lack luster BBBJ and also winced while we were doing the deed and I aint the wincing size, if you know what I mean. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 21:50 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 46Anybody?
Checking to see if anyone has had the opportunity?
Thanks in advance!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...w/952914769208
-
07-26-25 13:50 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 586March
Last I saw a post of hers was March, in the GSP area. Haven't heard back from her after a recent exploratory text, either. But, I also didn't see anything new on the mugshot front, so it's hard to say what could be going on.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 01:08 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 35Yep
Oh shit, you're right. Haven't her in a while, hope to soon.
Originally Posted by DarkBlue11
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 22:32 #12404Regular Member

Posts: 2Trying to find older Cougar
I sure would love to see Mary, older cougar. Lost her number.
Can anyone help?
-
07-25-25 22:16 #12403Regular Member

Posts: 2Older Cougar
Hey, I've been on this site for years, first post.
I would really love to see Cougar again.
She's in her sixties, been around easley and greenville, but I lost touch a few months ago.
We had a good relationship, but I lost her through her phone issues over time.
If any of you could give me her phone number I would really grateful.
Her name is Mary.
Last time I saw her she was at reproof inn in greenville.
If someone would help me out I'd appreciate it.
I miss her.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-25-25 20:03 #12402Regular Member

Posts: 21I'm like 90% sure that Kimora / Kim was posting with those photos a few days ago.
Originally Posted by BigZSmalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 20:00 #12401Regular Member

Posts: 21Kelly
I've seen Kelly twice. Once about 5 years ago and once within the last year. She's a sweetheart but I don't think her photos are super representative of her anymore. It's the typical stuff. She's bigger and I would guess she's been 26 since the Obama administration. No complaints about her performance, but she's not really my type.
Originally Posted by LatinoPepino
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 15:54 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen "Riley"?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/349307787226
This is certainly interesting.
-
07-25-25 15:06 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 43Kelly has always been sweet and pleasing. I have know her for at least 6 years. A gokd experience every time. She does like drama and wierd dudes.
Originally Posted by LatinoPepino
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 13:12 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 79Poppy
Dreamt about Poppy not too long ago. Good comms requires a selfie. Very pretty red hair and good conversation bright girl. No signs of demons or dudes lurking. Clean hotel room. She initiated BBBJ but felt sterile. Like reviewer above said it was enough to get junior going. Went at it mish and maybe I caught her on a bad day but she kinda braced me off at about 70% dept. Very tight. Maybe she was sore. Not sure why she doesn't use lube cause the in-and-out was challenging. She's a lovely lady but not feeling a need to return.
Originally Posted by WillieFrmKik
[View Original Post]
Get this, a buddy of mine was in recent contact and apparently she got her lower leg amputated. Not sure why but thinking that might be good for business. Amputee is a box I'm sure some fellas would like to check.










Reply With Quote




