Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 870 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11067

    Ivy at TA

    Thanks to a few of the senior mongers who pointed me in this direction. Was my last day in LA before I flew home and had some time between my flight and when I had to check out and decided to come check out this place. Was a bit easy to miss as I drove past it 4 times before I finally found it.

    HF 50.

    Ivy 150.

    Services: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DT, CFS.

    Was greeted by the mms and led to a room. Asked to see who's available and looks like 3 of the girls didn't have a customer so got to see 3 of them. Ngl I don't remember the last twos name but ivy came in the room leading the charge and immediately straddled me and put my hands on her Ds and started making out telling the other two girls that this handsome one is mine. Other two said hi but ivy pushed them away playfully.

    This girl loves to kiss. We must have did dfk make out for almost half the time. She then dropped to her knees and gave me a very good dr BBBJ.

    Cover went on and started off with rcg and into acg without detaching. Swapped a few positions of mish standing mish and k9 before finishing.

    Overall great session and worth a repeat if I had more time. Mama told me on the way out a natural F cup girl is coming in a few days but unfortunately I won't be here.

  2. #11066
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Amanda at TA

    Hot babe. Clean shaved kitty, light fair skin. Like 5"6'. Sexy toned figure. Big round rack, quarter sized arreolas with perky nips. Lean core area, little Asian booty. CFS, BBBJTCIM. Happy mongering.

  3. #11065
    Quote Originally Posted by DSeanC  [View Original Post]
    Go check out Top Massage in Hawthorne. I just saw Ivy again and had another stellar session with her. She looks like the actress from parasite movie. MM Ds, skinny, amazing BBBJ. A new girl is coming today wirh natural F cup. Yup I'm there tomorrow to check her out LOL $$ OTD will get the job done.
    Natural F cup? I'm definitely going tomorrow or the next day to see her. I've only been there one time a month ago and loved it.

  4. #11064
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnxHide  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations near LAX?
    Go check out Top Massage in Hawthorne. I just saw Ivy again and had another stellar session with her. She looks like the actress from parasite movie. MM Ds, skinny, amazing BBBJ. A new girl is coming today wirh natural F cup. Yup I'm there tomorrow to check her out LOL $$ OTD will get the job done.

  5. #11063

    Can't find P.S.

    Not finding anything named P.S. Can you narrow it down a smidge? Street? Address? Something?

  6. #11062
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPeter  [View Original Post]
    I'm on vacation in LA and heard West Coast AMPs are top-notch. Any recommendations? I'm open to 4-hand or 6-hand experiences too.

    I'm staying at an Airbnb near Culver City, so I'd prefer an AMP that's close by, not too far.
    Maybe you can try Essential Treatment, which I often go to; it should be close to you.

    The quality of their girls is generally good. And now, they basically all offer doubles or triples. After the first girl finishes the massage and gets her tip, the second girl will come in and ask if you want to play together.

  7. #11061

    Lax

    Any recommendations near LAX?

  8. #11060

    TA. Candy

    For all you Candy fans she is over at OA in Orange. She goes by Kitty.

    Still one of the best!

  9. #11059

    Expected services?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Here are my faves:

    Valentina. Small clipper girl body style messican girl. Iq between lebron and bronnie, but extracts cum out of me like I have adolescent acne and I am a customer of sacdepspa.

    Winter. Fatter sort of wasted girl, also a very good tool worker. A sloppy body.

    Kat. A dream girl. Thin legs and ass (relatively to the rest of the joint), bigger top, nice face. Likes cock about as much as hunter biden likes sobriety.

    Sofia. The quintessential mamacita. Great body, less documents than a cashless restaurant, and totally drunk. I got FS with her for just 60 more, now she wants 200 for head.

    Maxine. Never sessioned with her. Drunk Mexican girl with eyelashes from an anime portfolio.

    Dulce. Decent body, but a face made for tinder for the blind. No session yet.

    Shirley. Milfier type, a wille 23 dream. No session yet.

    Alyssa. Never got to see her, she is in serious demand.
    So you got FS once here, but what's the typical experience? Just looking for a Latina option in the area.

  10. #11058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else get the message that Garden might open up next month?
    Different name & location, but similar staff quality.

  11. #11057
    I'm on vacation in LA and heard West Coast AMPs are top-notch. Any recommendations? I'm open to 4-hand or 6-hand experiences too.

    I'm staying at an Airbnb near Culver City, so I'd prefer an AMP that's close by, not too far.

  12. #11056

    GS opening back up?

    Anybody else get the message that Garden might open up next month?

  13. #11055
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    If you guys love big titties like me this is your girl. This place is in Korea town which is really discreet. Avy was packing huge puppies and then a nice ass. I'll give her full props for massage was really good too. This place is easy to find lots of parking and it's pretty clean. That makes a big difference in my book. Her massage was actually almost therapeutic. She had me sit up so I can stretch my neck and my back. Now saying this I had no cover on so Junior was wide open. Then she got to my ass and that's where the fun started. She reached down below to start rubbing the balls and letting Junior knows time to wake up. Flipped over and I begged to take off that top. I gave her the tip as she dropped all her clothes. Nice flat stomach and a shaved Kitty. I pulled her close to me so I could suck on those titties while she started to jerk me off. On came the cover she leaned over to blow me and I got a handful of ass and a handful of tits. She got on for cowgirl and she bounced those melons all over the place. By this point I had been hard for about 25 minutes and I needed to bust my nut. She got off the table with me I told her to hit her knees and I busted my load all over her tits. Wow this girl was fun.
    What street is it on? Would you say her boobs were at least DDD cup or bigger? How old did she look?

  14. #11054

    Threesome at Lucky Lawndale

    Jojo texted me and suggested a ménage et trois with Linda. Well, all righty then!

    I booked the appointment for 9:00 as I like everything as fresh as possible! Jojo pushed it back to 8:40 so we wouldn't be interrupted. The worst part of a threesome is when the bell rings on one of them leaves. No one left on this visit! Yay!

    Jojo lead me to a room gave me a grope and a peck and went off to brush her teeth. Good news, as we know sour breath ruins the kissing! Jojo returns and we start knoodling groping kissing and probing! Then Linda comes in. Tall, pretty, long hair with bangs, a mild baby belly and great natural tits. On the big side! I lay back and Linda sits on my face while Jojo blows me. Linda is making sure I ring her bell and comes after a bit! switch! Repeat! I know how to get Jojo off so it is a bit quicker. Jojo asks if I want to fuck now, so I ask her who I should fuck first. Selfish little minx says "Me, me!" SO we go standing mish, with Lida behind me reaching around to add to the festivities! This goes on for a bit then I doggie Linda while Jojo sits next us and plays with herself. She leaned across Linda so I can finger her. Time for the pop so Linda slurps while Jojo climbs back on my face. The Jojo goes down on me and I fill her mouth. Best threesome ever!

    This place needs a facelift badly, but the girls are usually great.

  15. #11053
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    S Massage, San Pedro CA

    Greeted by Chloe. She was wearing a black dress with huge ass cleavage. She is very pretty and has amazing skin. She gave me a hug and I grabbed her ass, letting her know I mean business.

    She took me into the room and I got undressed. She started with a standard massage. She is very good. She was really giving me a massage and during I would grab her ass and rub her thighs. Very smooth and soft skin.

    On the flip. She got undressed and we began to make out. Tongue and everything. It was very passionate as I can tell she was enjoying it. She then worked her way down to my nipples and then started BBBJ. Very good skills and spent a lot of time down there. She then slipped on a hat and we started with Mish. We would make out while I thrust away. We then switched to Doggy. Her ass is nice and bouncy. I finished and she cleaned me up. We kissed and chatted a little and she is very nice. I left the tip on the table $140. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape