Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 870 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11071

    Expected services?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Here are my faves:

    Valentina. Small clipper girl body style messican girl. Iq between lebron and bronnie, but extracts cum out of me like I have adolescent acne and I am a customer of sacdepspa.

    Winter. Fatter sort of wasted girl, also a very good tool worker. A sloppy body.

    Kat. A dream girl. Thin legs and ass (relatively to the rest of the joint), bigger top, nice face. Likes cock about as much as hunter biden likes sobriety.

    Sofia. The quintessential mamacita. Great body, less documents than a cashless restaurant, and totally drunk. I got FS with her for just 60 more, now she wants 200 for head.

    Maxine. Never sessioned with her. Drunk Mexican girl with eyelashes from an anime portfolio.

    Dulce. Decent body, but a face made for tinder for the blind. No session yet.

    Shirley. Milfier type, a wille 23 dream. No session yet.

    Alyssa. Never got to see her, she is in serious demand.
    So you got FS once here, but what's the typical experience? Just looking for a Latina option in the area.

  2. #11070
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else get the message that Garden might open up next month?
    Different name & location, but similar staff quality.

  3. #11069
    I'm on vacation in LA and heard West Coast AMPs are top-notch. Any recommendations? I'm open to 4-hand or 6-hand experiences too.

    I'm staying at an Airbnb near Culver City, so I'd prefer an AMP that's close by, not too far.

  4. #11068

    GS opening back up?

    Anybody else get the message that Garden might open up next month?

  5. #11067
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    If you guys love big titties like me this is your girl. This place is in Korea town which is really discreet. Avy was packing huge puppies and then a nice ass. I'll give her full props for massage was really good too. This place is easy to find lots of parking and it's pretty clean. That makes a big difference in my book. Her massage was actually almost therapeutic. She had me sit up so I can stretch my neck and my back. Now saying this I had no cover on so Junior was wide open. Then she got to my ass and that's where the fun started. She reached down below to start rubbing the balls and letting Junior knows time to wake up. Flipped over and I begged to take off that top. I gave her the tip as she dropped all her clothes. Nice flat stomach and a shaved Kitty. I pulled her close to me so I could suck on those titties while she started to jerk me off. On came the cover she leaned over to blow me and I got a handful of ass and a handful of tits. She got on for cowgirl and she bounced those melons all over the place. By this point I had been hard for about 25 minutes and I needed to bust my nut. She got off the table with me I told her to hit her knees and I busted my load all over her tits. Wow this girl was fun.
    What street is it on? Would you say her boobs were at least DDD cup or bigger? How old did she look?

  6. #11066

    Threesome at Lucky Lawndale

    Jojo texted me and suggested a ménage et trois with Linda. Well, all righty then!

    I booked the appointment for 9:00 as I like everything as fresh as possible! Jojo pushed it back to 8:40 so we wouldn't be interrupted. The worst part of a threesome is when the bell rings on one of them leaves. No one left on this visit! Yay!

    Jojo lead me to a room gave me a grope and a peck and went off to brush her teeth. Good news, as we know sour breath ruins the kissing! Jojo returns and we start knoodling groping kissing and probing! Then Linda comes in. Tall, pretty, long hair with bangs, a mild baby belly and great natural tits. On the big side! I lay back and Linda sits on my face while Jojo blows me. Linda is making sure I ring her bell and comes after a bit! switch! Repeat! I know how to get Jojo off so it is a bit quicker. Jojo asks if I want to fuck now, so I ask her who I should fuck first. Selfish little minx says "Me, me!" SO we go standing mish, with Lida behind me reaching around to add to the festivities! This goes on for a bit then I doggie Linda while Jojo sits next us and plays with herself. She leaned across Linda so I can finger her. Time for the pop so Linda slurps while Jojo climbs back on my face. The Jojo goes down on me and I fill her mouth. Best threesome ever!

    This place needs a facelift badly, but the girls are usually great.

  7. #11065
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    S Massage, San Pedro CA

    Greeted by Chloe. She was wearing a black dress with huge ass cleavage. She is very pretty and has amazing skin. She gave me a hug and I grabbed her ass, letting her know I mean business.

    She took me into the room and I got undressed. She started with a standard massage. She is very good. She was really giving me a massage and during I would grab her ass and rub her thighs. Very smooth and soft skin.

    On the flip. She got undressed and we began to make out. Tongue and everything. It was very passionate as I can tell she was enjoying it. She then worked her way down to my nipples and then started BBBJ. Very good skills and spent a lot of time down there. She then slipped on a hat and we started with Mish. We would make out while I thrust away. We then switched to Doggy. Her ass is nice and bouncy. I finished and she cleaned me up. We kissed and chatted a little and she is very nice. I left the tip on the table $140. Would repeat.

  8. #11064

    Best Thai AMPs in LA County

    Does anyone know the best Thai AMPs in LA County that only have Thai girls where at least a HJ is guaranteed? I know about I Sabai in Venice and Tai Massage in Whittier and haven't tried them yet. Are there any others in LA County that are just as good or better? I'm ok with women who are 30-50 if they're not BBWs. Is Tai in Whittier only Thai girls? On Rubmaps, it says Asian and not only Thai. Do all the girls at Tai in Whittier allow cim?

  9. #11063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Pink spa

    Is that the full name? Which street?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    If you guys love big titties like me this is your girl. This place is in Korea town which is really discreet. Avy was packing huge puppies and then a nice ass. I'll give her full props for massage was really good too. This place is easy to find lots of parking and it's pretty clean. That makes a big difference in my book. Her massage was actually almost therapeutic. She had me sit up so I can stretch my neck and my back. Now saying this I had no cover on so Junior was wide open. Then she got to my ass and that's where the fun started. She reached down below to start rubbing the balls and letting Junior knows time to wake up. Flipped over and I begged to take off that top. I gave her the tip as she dropped all her clothes. Nice flat stomach and a shaved Kitty. I pulled her close to me so I could suck on those titties while she started to jerk me off. On came the cover she leaned over to blow me and I got a handful of ass and a handful of tits. She got on for cowgirl and she bounced those melons all over the place. By this point I had been hard for about 25 minutes and I needed to bust my nut. She got off the table with me I told her to hit her knees and I busted my load all over her tits. Wow this girl was fun.

  10. #11062
    Timolee13
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    I wish I can find one myself. Only in San Gabriel area.
    K agencies are being pushed out of Chinese focus cities, but in price and available. I think most are in more high end cities like Irvine or deep in LA.

  11. #11061

    Gina at TA

    After seeing a great review on Gina, I wanted a test drive so made my appointment with Gina. She greeted me in her black tight yoga pants with white tube top with some laces. She's probably around 5'1" - 5'2" with long hair and nice curvy shaped body. She does have some scars on her stomach but she told me it was from an operation. We began with some lfk and dfk, I stripped her naked and her natural Cs popped right into my mouth. I was rubbing her shaved kitty and she got wet pretty quickly.

    Jr was reacting as well and she noticed and kneeled down for some BLS and I could see a little bit of precum on the tip and she gladly cleaned it up with our tongue and started with an awesome BBBJ action. She spent about 10 minutes of BBBJ and wanted to return the favor. I was lickiing her clit and slowing rubbing around her kitty and she was getting juicy so I slowly entered with my finger. I was tasting her while FIV and she seemed to really enjoying it as she was getting louder and louder, she even covered her mouth to prevent the noise / scream.

    Cover came on and had her start in ACG to see my jr disappear in her kitty. We switched to k9 then in mish with lots of dfk, she told she was about to cum and that finished me off as well. She cleaned me up and we both just laid there in exaution. Took my water and off I went.

  12. #11060

    San Gabriel

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    I wish I can find one myself. Only in San Gabriel area.
    I'd love to find one in San Gabriel. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

  13. #11059
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Avy at Pink Spa in Korea town

    If you guys love big titties like me this is your girl. This place is in Korea town which is really discreet. Avy was packing huge puppies and then a nice ass. I'll give her full props for massage was really good too. This place is easy to find lots of parking and it's pretty clean. That makes a big difference in my book. Her massage was actually almost therapeutic. She had me sit up so I can stretch my neck and my back. Now saying this I had no cover on so Junior was wide open. Then she got to my ass and that's where the fun started. She reached down below to start rubbing the balls and letting Junior knows time to wake up. Flipped over and I begged to take off that top. I gave her the tip as she dropped all her clothes. Nice flat stomach and a shaved Kitty. I pulled her close to me so I could suck on those titties while she started to jerk me off. On came the cover she leaned over to blow me and I got a handful of ass and a handful of tits. She got on for cowgirl and she bounced those melons all over the place. By this point I had been hard for about 25 minutes and I needed to bust my nut. She got off the table with me I told her to hit her knees and I busted my load all over her tits. Wow this girl was fun.

  14. #11058
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    TA (Top Acupuncture Spa) Location

    Top Acupuncture Spa is located in Hawthorne Ca on Hawthorne Blvd. Next to the PIZZA SHOW restaurant.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for the street where this is.

  15. #11057

    Is the on Western? Or is there a different TA?

    Quote Originally Posted by FSKing  [View Original Post]
    Gina has a beautiful face with long black hair and a sexy petite body. Natural big C cup tits and a firm round ass. Her pussy is clean shaven. Gina does a soothing massage with great teasing. She had my cock hard within minutes. I turned over and she slips up on top of me. We passionately kissed, then she spun for 69. We went at each other like sex starved lovers. Her pussy was nice and clean and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Gina's blowjob is amazing. She sucked my cock taking me to the edge of cumming. I stopped her and laid her down, I continued to lick her pussy until she came.

    The condom went on and Gina rode me cowgirl, grinding on my cock. Her tits were bouncing all around and I reached up and fondled her tits. She then put her tits in my face and I sucked on her nipples while she moaned. I then laid her down for regular missionary. I gave her pussy a royal fucking. She was loving it, rolling her hips.

    We then switched to standing doggy. I mounted her and railed her deep with her moaning into the pillow. I slowed down the pace and reached under to caress her tits. I told Gina I was ready to cum and she turned around and pulled off the condom. She sucked my cock until I exploded in her mouth. Her cock sucking technique is unbelievable. Lots of deep throating and suction.

    We cleaned up and cuddled for the remaining time. Gina is the total package. I had an amazing time with her. Don't miss out. Go see her.
    I am looking for the street where this is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape