Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 870 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 13044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11064

    Best Thai AMPs in LA County

    Does anyone know the best Thai AMPs in LA County that only have Thai girls where at least a HJ is guaranteed? I know about I Sabai in Venice and Tai Massage in Whittier and haven't tried them yet. Are there any others in LA County that are just as good or better? I'm ok with women who are 30-50 if they're not BBWs. Is Tai in Whittier only Thai girls? On Rubmaps, it says Asian and not only Thai. Do all the girls at Tai in Whittier allow cim?

  2. #11063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Pink spa

    Is that the full name? Which street?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    If you guys love big titties like me this is your girl. This place is in Korea town which is really discreet. Avy was packing huge puppies and then a nice ass. I'll give her full props for massage was really good too. This place is easy to find lots of parking and it's pretty clean. That makes a big difference in my book. Her massage was actually almost therapeutic. She had me sit up so I can stretch my neck and my back. Now saying this I had no cover on so Junior was wide open. Then she got to my ass and that's where the fun started. She reached down below to start rubbing the balls and letting Junior knows time to wake up. Flipped over and I begged to take off that top. I gave her the tip as she dropped all her clothes. Nice flat stomach and a shaved Kitty. I pulled her close to me so I could suck on those titties while she started to jerk me off. On came the cover she leaned over to blow me and I got a handful of ass and a handful of tits. She got on for cowgirl and she bounced those melons all over the place. By this point I had been hard for about 25 minutes and I needed to bust my nut. She got off the table with me I told her to hit her knees and I busted my load all over her tits. Wow this girl was fun.

  3. #11062
    Timolee13
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    I wish I can find one myself. Only in San Gabriel area.
    K agencies are being pushed out of Chinese focus cities, but in price and available. I think most are in more high end cities like Irvine or deep in LA.

  4. #11061

    Gina at TA

    After seeing a great review on Gina, I wanted a test drive so made my appointment with Gina. She greeted me in her black tight yoga pants with white tube top with some laces. She's probably around 5'1" - 5'2" with long hair and nice curvy shaped body. She does have some scars on her stomach but she told me it was from an operation. We began with some lfk and dfk, I stripped her naked and her natural Cs popped right into my mouth. I was rubbing her shaved kitty and she got wet pretty quickly.

    Jr was reacting as well and she noticed and kneeled down for some BLS and I could see a little bit of precum on the tip and she gladly cleaned it up with our tongue and started with an awesome BBBJ action. She spent about 10 minutes of BBBJ and wanted to return the favor. I was lickiing her clit and slowing rubbing around her kitty and she was getting juicy so I slowly entered with my finger. I was tasting her while FIV and she seemed to really enjoying it as she was getting louder and louder, she even covered her mouth to prevent the noise / scream.

    Cover came on and had her start in ACG to see my jr disappear in her kitty. We switched to k9 then in mish with lots of dfk, she told she was about to cum and that finished me off as well. She cleaned me up and we both just laid there in exaution. Took my water and off I went.

  5. #11060

    San Gabriel

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    I wish I can find one myself. Only in San Gabriel area.
    I'd love to find one in San Gabriel. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

  6. #11059
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Avy at Pink Spa in Korea town

    If you guys love big titties like me this is your girl. This place is in Korea town which is really discreet. Avy was packing huge puppies and then a nice ass. I'll give her full props for massage was really good too. This place is easy to find lots of parking and it's pretty clean. That makes a big difference in my book. Her massage was actually almost therapeutic. She had me sit up so I can stretch my neck and my back. Now saying this I had no cover on so Junior was wide open. Then she got to my ass and that's where the fun started. She reached down below to start rubbing the balls and letting Junior knows time to wake up. Flipped over and I begged to take off that top. I gave her the tip as she dropped all her clothes. Nice flat stomach and a shaved Kitty. I pulled her close to me so I could suck on those titties while she started to jerk me off. On came the cover she leaned over to blow me and I got a handful of ass and a handful of tits. She got on for cowgirl and she bounced those melons all over the place. By this point I had been hard for about 25 minutes and I needed to bust my nut. She got off the table with me I told her to hit her knees and I busted my load all over her tits. Wow this girl was fun.

  7. #11058
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    TA (Top Acupuncture Spa) Location

    Top Acupuncture Spa is located in Hawthorne Ca on Hawthorne Blvd. Next to the PIZZA SHOW restaurant.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for the street where this is.

  8. #11057

    Is the on Western? Or is there a different TA?

    Quote Originally Posted by FSKing  [View Original Post]
    Gina has a beautiful face with long black hair and a sexy petite body. Natural big C cup tits and a firm round ass. Her pussy is clean shaven. Gina does a soothing massage with great teasing. She had my cock hard within minutes. I turned over and she slips up on top of me. We passionately kissed, then she spun for 69. We went at each other like sex starved lovers. Her pussy was nice and clean and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Gina's blowjob is amazing. She sucked my cock taking me to the edge of cumming. I stopped her and laid her down, I continued to lick her pussy until she came.

    The condom went on and Gina rode me cowgirl, grinding on my cock. Her tits were bouncing all around and I reached up and fondled her tits. She then put her tits in my face and I sucked on her nipples while she moaned. I then laid her down for regular missionary. I gave her pussy a royal fucking. She was loving it, rolling her hips.

    We then switched to standing doggy. I mounted her and railed her deep with her moaning into the pillow. I slowed down the pace and reached under to caress her tits. I told Gina I was ready to cum and she turned around and pulled off the condom. She sucked my cock until I exploded in her mouth. Her cock sucking technique is unbelievable. Lots of deep throating and suction.

    We cleaned up and cuddled for the remaining time. Gina is the total package. I had an amazing time with her. Don't miss out. Go see her.
    I am looking for the street where this is.

  9. #11056
    Quote Originally Posted by AssToFace  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a new K spot with new young K beauties but all seem to be Chinese providers now.

    Zen Lomita used to be the TA of back in the day for KGirls, always new rotations.

    If anyone knows, please post thanks!
    I wish I can find one myself. Only in San Gabriel area.

  10. #11055
    Quote Originally Posted by HexenDuction  [View Original Post]
    I posted on the Inglewood / Southbay forum, but it doesn't seem too active, and Alice asked me to post to the bigger market.

    I have it on good authority (me) that Torrance Wellness Spa's "Alice" is Top Accupunture's "Jojo". If this fact interests you at all, you can catch her at TWS for the rest of July, after which she will return to MMSing at TA in August. Alice can draw from the same talent pool as TA, so if you have any interest in a Southbay TA outpost, consider supporting the cause!
    JoJo serviced me twice while back going there real late and all providers went home, only JoJo was around. She gave me pretty tense bbj.And since when she sees me, she came after me couple of times. LOL.

    But other provider grabbed my arms and took me to room. I told other mamasan when she asked me about JoJo, I told her straight " she is fat!" mamasan was cracking up. LOL!

  11. #11054
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Apollo Lunar Module

    Westwood, we've had a problem.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ime-80832.html

    This place is the nuru joint in westwood where I have my dick milked regularly.

    This ad seems to be for some fucken twink at this joint.

    A handjob from a male is not an option.

  12. #11053
    Quote Originally Posted by Cunnilingus6  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead and reserved a 4 hands encounter with Mili and Anna. These girls are dynamite together. I showed up and I was greeted by the MMS. Anna and Mili each took a hand and walked me to the room and we got undressed. Their bodies are petite and nicely toned. Anna has long brown hair and Mili has long black hair. Both have nice D cup tits, Anna's are slightly bigger. Both have neatly trimmed pussies. They both look to be mid-20's.

    They laid on the table with me and took turns making out with me. They both laid on their side with their tits pressing against my chest. I reached down and gave both their pussies a little rubbing at the same time. They caressed my chest and played with my cock until my cock was hard.

    Mili went down and started blowing my cock while Anna straddled my head, putting her pussy on my mouth. I licked her pussy with lots of attention to her clit. Anna was really responsive moaning and slowly rolling her hips. I got her to cum within 5 minutes.
    Sounds like a good time! What was your total donation including house fee?

  13. #11052
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Yes Ivy has wonderful man man D's on small, slim frame. I forgot to ask for Russian smh.

    She was hot for a an Asian lady. 7. 5 face, and I'd guess late 20's and she gave an awesome BBBJ. I opted for massage later. She got jr very excited and I rocked her standing missionary and doggy for 25 minutes. I wanted her in CG but she said no. She was winded. I saw her holding her stomach which made me think I wasn't easy for her. I paid for 45 minutes, and she wanted to finish me a little earlier. I didn't get a massage. I did have a good time though.

    I set up an appointment when they open, and Jesus Christ this place has 3-4 cars waiting for them to open when I arrive. On a Sunday morning, I'm not a fan of that. I had to wait for dudes to get it. It was so bad, that when I texted to confirm that I was in the lobby waiting for ivy, they told me wait one moment.

    I see one of the girls kick out a shamed 50 yr old+ monger with his head down, to get me in. He probably didn't have an appointment. This was my first, and probably last time I go to TA. I'm just not a fan of places this busy. I usually am an early bird, and the places I go to are usually dead Sunday morning at 8 am.

    If yall don't mind seeing other mongers, this place is a gem until they get too close to the sun.

    Have fun and be safe.
    I agree. Went this past weekend for my 4th visit and was super busy. The previous 3 visits were not. I actually waited in lobby for a bit and was about to leave then Moni appears and took me in hallway. Before we get to room Ivy comes out into hallway and I lock eyes with her. Beautiful face! Luckily, she steels me away from Moni. She wasn't best service I had here, but probably prettiest so far.

  14. #11051
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Top Acupuncture Spa. Gina

    Gina has a beautiful face with long black hair and a sexy petite body. Natural big C cup tits and a firm round ass. Her pussy is clean shaven. Gina does a soothing massage with great teasing. She had my cock hard within minutes. I turned over and she slips up on top of me. We passionately kissed, then she spun for 69. We went at each other like sex starved lovers. Her pussy was nice and clean and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Gina's blowjob is amazing. She sucked my cock taking me to the edge of cumming. I stopped her and laid her down, I continued to lick her pussy until she came.

    The condom went on and Gina rode me cowgirl, grinding on my cock. Her tits were bouncing all around and I reached up and fondled her tits. She then put her tits in my face and I sucked on her nipples while she moaned. I then laid her down for regular missionary. I gave her pussy a royal fucking. She was loving it, rolling her hips.

    We then switched to standing doggy. I mounted her and railed her deep with her moaning into the pillow. I slowed down the pace and reached under to caress her tits. I told Gina I was ready to cum and she turned around and pulled off the condom. She sucked my cock until I exploded in her mouth. Her cock sucking technique is unbelievable. Lots of deep throating and suction.

    We cleaned up and cuddled for the remaining time. Gina is the total package. I had an amazing time with her. Don't miss out. Go see her.

  15. #11050

    Mili and Anna at OA Spa (4 hands)

    I called ahead and reserved a 4 hands encounter with Mili and Anna. These girls are dynamite together. I showed up and I was greeted by the MMS. Anna and Mili each took a hand and walked me to the room and we got undressed. Their bodies are petite and nicely toned. Anna has long brown hair and Mili has long black hair. Both have nice D cup tits, Anna's are slightly bigger. Both have neatly trimmed pussies. They both look to be mid-20's.

    They laid on the table with me and took turns making out with me. They both laid on their side with their tits pressing against my chest. I reached down and gave both their pussies a little rubbing at the same time. They caressed my chest and played with my cock until my cock was hard.

    Mili went down and started blowing my cock while Anna straddled my head, putting her pussy on my mouth. I licked her pussy with lots of attention to her clit. Anna was really responsive moaning and slowly rolling her hips. I got her to cum within 5 minutes.

    Anna said she wanted to ride my cock. A condom was put on and Anna squatted down and slipped my cock inside her pussy. She started riding me like a champ. Mili got up on the table and put her pussy on my face just as Anna did. I gave her pussy a good licking.

    We switched position to standing doggy. I continued fucking Anna from behind. I reached under and caressed Anna's big tits for a minute. I then leaned back up and kissed Mili while I stroked Anna's pussy.

    Next I asked to fuck Mili. She put on a new condom and laid across the table for standing missionary. I slipped my cock inside Mili and held her around the waist, fucking her deep. She was really getting into it. Moaning and saying she loved my cock. Anna was softly caressing my back as I fucked Mili.

    I then flipped Mili to standing doggy and started stroking her while kissing with Anna. I then decided to picked up the pace and Mili said yes fuck me harder baby. I railed her hard until Mili had an orgasm.

    Time was running short, so I told them to suck my cock together. I sat on the table and removed the condom. They both took turns sucking my cock. I couldn't hold back and blew a massive load in Mili's mouth. They laid me down and used some hot towels to clean me up. Anna started helping me put my clothes on while Mili stepped out to get me a cold water.

    We walked out and said our goodbyes. I recommend making a 4 hands with Anna and Mili. They are a great team.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape