Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 26638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24118

    Jasmine the Goddess

    I seen Jasmine yesterday and was not disappointed. I reached out to her a few days ago to lock in a time since I normally work those time and didn't want to take it off without knowing. Once I got to the incall was asked the time I wanted and was given a quick massage to help comfort me. Ended up getting a CBJ which felt amazing. Ending up getting 2 pops in a hr. Will repeat again between her and CJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/353460666269

    https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousjasmine88

  2. #24117

    SBJ is indeed sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    As promised, sharing a few pics I took. She sent me the pics with clothes, I snapped the nudes.

    She's a real nice girl, Greek is on the menu too.

    I've been asked about rates and it always depends on what you want. She will answer all questions if you have a password.

    I used to see her every Thursday after my chess club. One day she offered to trade BJs for teaching her son how to play better. Everyone wins!

    She started moving around and we lost our weekly meeting. Now I see her occasionally.
    CG-GR: I also reconnected with her recently after my regular was NA. She is a very sweet gal, pleases well (nothing extraordinary, just a fun gal that will make you happy with whatever you want), and right now could use some help. I have been trying but she is quite needy (in a basic way). Some of it bad luck but I'm sure some of it bad decisions too. Not drugs as far as I can tell (I avoid such like the plague! She keeps strange hours (night owl, sleeps during the day), but weekends are better. Trying to land a job for steady income. Since she hasn't placed an ad in a while, not sure how much attention she wants. Benz & classygent approved!

  3. #24116
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Kitty used to be great for a BJ & still has some nice big tits but the last 2 visits I've had, she's tried to 'accidentally' swap me to her ugly friends room. Not cool. The last BJ, she finally came out of the bathroom & there was some dude in there. Play at your own risk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/667486692569
    Seen her a couple of days ago at a nice hotel with no issues. Same great BBBJ w / swallow. She's never pulled a switcharoo or had any issues with her bathroom friends. Only real issues I've had with her is that she sometimes isn't the quickest to text once you get to the hotel but that's about it.

  4. #24115
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience Maddie? Reached out last week and was told car date only that evening she didn't have incall. I think she wanted $129 for a BJ so I passed. Who's paying $120 for someone to suck their dick in their own car?! Those pics are tempting though wouldn't mind a little alt fuck friend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/782010293445
    Seen her plenty of times for car dates. BBBJ w / CIM for. 8. Seen her last week for the same donation amount. Always haggle especially if its a car date and you pick them up.

  5. #24114
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    On the massage side of things Delilah and Cassidy have fabulous funbags. I have carnal knowledge of both of them. Ava has massive ones but her and I have never met. Links below.

    Delilah - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/199282802777.

    Cassidy - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/195325405495.

    Ava - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/272925923421.

  6. #24113

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Could you expand on what you mean by "thick"? Short and thick could be either really good or pretty bad.
    Thick. Definitely not even a small BBW, and surely not slim. Fun size.

    One caveat. The pics do not show her face. They are the same pics posted with the lady I met. Similar narrative. I assume the same.

    Ss.

  7. #24112
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    I loved burying my face into Mandy's offerings, but I prefer CJ's largely because I prefer the woman they're attached to. I would love to see Erin, but it doesn't look like she posts much lately.

  8. #24111

    Elaborate please

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago at a decent motel off East Paris and 28th. The pics are definitely not hers. She's rather short and thick. Excellent attitude though and great service. I would repeat, but I'm out on the lake shore.

    Ss.
    Could you expand on what you mean by "thick"? Short and thick could be either really good or pretty bad.

  9. #24110

    Biggest and best

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    Problem with giant melons is age doesn't play nicely with them. Of the ones you mentioned I like Mandy's the best by far but she isn't as GFE as the others. I don't mind a tall woman either. Jezebel also has some amazing boobs and has no issue rubbing them all over your face while she plays cowgirl.

    Best boobs isn't necessarily big. As others have said Erin's are great I think it's the nipples that does it for me but she can't reply to a message to save her life so they are the best nipples I probably won't see soon LOL. Some of the best boobs I've seen in GR go back a few years and unfortunately they either retired or disappeared.

  10. #24109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Erin's are near as the ones you've mentioned but they are spectacular though.
    100% agree with this. Perfect man mades for her body. It's shocking that woman is 47 yrs old. She could easily pass for mid twenties.

  11. #24108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610
    Erin's are near as the ones you've mentioned but they are spectacular though.

  12. #24107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Biggest / Nicest / Greatest Tits in GR?

    Okay, everyone has to have an opinion. Who has the biggest? Who has the best?

    I've seen CJ's, Mandee's, Kitty's, Lauren's, Arianna Soleil's. Plus a handful (get it?) of others. I'm definitely a butt guy; just want to get a little smothered sometimes too.

    Who am I missing? Are Leah's worth all the ghosting & poor comms?

    Leah:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/319829798610

  13. #24106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Skyy is now Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience Maddie? Reached out last week and was told car date only that evening she didn't have incall. I think she wanted $129 for a BJ so I passed. Who's paying $120 for someone to suck their dick in their own car?! Those pics are tempting though wouldn't mind a little alt fuck friend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/782010293445
    I never partook with this one but she used to go by Sky / Skyy. Not the petite ex-dancer Skyy, the bad one. Post #21969 sheds some light. Or search for 'Skyy' and read the reviews mentioning kids in the room.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/323324642364

  14. #24105

    Maddie TGTBT?

    Anyone experience Maddie? Reached out last week and was told car date only that evening she didn't have incall. I think she wanted $129 for a BJ so I passed. Who's paying $120 for someone to suck their dick in their own car?! Those pics are tempting though wouldn't mind a little alt fuck friend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/782010293445

  15. #24104

    Satisfying

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinLee  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching to find a name or some reviews for this lady. I haven't had any luck at all. Any of you guys have an experience with her that you could share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/078175909048
    I saw her a couple months ago at a decent motel off East Paris and 28th. The pics are definitely not hers. She's rather short and thick. Excellent attitude though and great service. I would repeat, but I'm out on the lake shore.

    Ss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape