Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14018
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Broadway Sensual Spa

    I needed a breather from some unrelated matters so I noped the F out to Sensual Spa on Broadway.

    Barica up in there has been super helpful on giving me the boost I needed to go through the motions. Her English had a thick accent, but was still understandable. While she was massaging me, head to toe, I did vent for a bit. It was nice that she even shared her own personal story that was relatable. That did calm me a bit and was a nice transition to switch gears for BBBJ. She just advised to loosen all of my muscles including my jaw, and just focus on the good feeling sensations that she is about to serve up. LOL that type of empathy plus the teasing was crazy hot. Lead to a nice sweet escape with a nice hot load of stress getting every where. Got real messy but Barica cleaned it all up and we even had a minute to chillax. Hopefully that did the trick to help me sleep at night.

  2. #14017

    Busty girl Jessie at Little Star

    I returned to Little Star for a Friday night visit and checked out another of their new girls, busty Jessie. About 5-2, cute, clean look and DD cups natural, very nice boobs overall (comparable size to Rita who was here a few months ago but found Jessie overall more attractive and better presenting herself). Jessie also super friendly and sweet, keen to please style.

    Table shower to start, regular clean up, then Jessie climbed up naked on the table and gave me some HJ and Russian preview action. As per he massive mammaries, the Russian was excellent. If I had thought to bring a rubber with me, I'd have plonked her right there in the shower, but maybe it was better that we ended up going back to the room.

    Got settled in and resumed the action w / BBBJ, which was good. She then gave me some more Russian before the hat went on. Some brief debate on positions, she started in CG while I kissed her nipples, then we swapped to mish and continued there through the ending. Doggy would've been pretty good too as her short frame would be good for a reach around to her boobs, but maybe next time.

    Clean up, massage (good skills) to finish the session. Jessie was a fun time for the standard 300, and her very friendly attitude was a plus. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

  3. #14016

    Lucy at NYAF spectacular from mouth to pussy

    Lucy is a tiny lady but she has it all. Perfectly proportioned body (in my opinion obviously), complete with a nice butt for her size, a sexy hip-to-waist ratio, flat stomach, toned back and shoulders, smooth skin, sweet face, nice white straight teeth, full lips, pretty eyes. You see what I mean, this lady has so many gifts (genetic gifts? Fitness gifts? Result of healthy lifestyle? Not sure about the origins. Probably a combination. Of and also surgery, very well done and modestly sized Bs. They look and feel great too. I'll put it this way. If there was a swimsuit calendar starring Lucy, I would buy that swimsuit calendar for my (home) office.

    All of that having been said, with Lucy the gifts keep coming because just like her blessed body, her service style, skills and menu is sent from heaven too. I've seen her so many times that I might take some of it for granted, and yet each time I see her I find myself thinking (and saying) damn, Lucy really is the best at X, why, Z. (BBBJ, BLS, the fucking itself!. Etc). Attitude also, she's always such a good sport.

    As always with Lucy, she greets me like a long-lost lover / boyfriend. With me she hits me with a sweet nympho girlfriend vibe. From talking with other hobbyists, it sounds like she is very good at remembered the style each of us likes and playing that role / style. So we are kissing and her DFK is excellent, tender and sensual. She finds my cock and fondles it, strokes, teases balls. Eases her way down to begin one of her incredible blow jobs. Her moth is so soft and smooth. Her tongue is long and she can deep throat me with ease, including slow cooking me which I loved in this visit. What I mean is, once my cock was completely in her mouth, just holding it in there enjoying the soft warmth.

    We transitioned into BBBFS, and I have to say, the feeling of Lucy's pussy also hits different. Just like her mouth is super soft and accommodating, the feeling inside her pussy is also so soft and and awesome. I'm sure part of the reason is because she has very good control of her muscles down there, and she's very engaged and present and paying attention, so with me I was able to move left and right at times and she adapted to the motion, and then at times when my motion was more in and out without too much lateral motion, I felt her grip my cock with her pussy a little more strongly. It was as if she was adapting her pussy tightness to the position and based on my reactions and style. Incredible.

    We fucked slow at the beginning in mish. I slipped her over into standing doggy pretty soon. We fucked slow and creatively for a long time in so many variations of standing doggy, half-on bed kinda doggy, everything I could think of really. This is where I was reminded how perfect her hips are, how good her butt is for someone this little, and also, her upper back looks and feels sexy as fuck to me. We fucked slow and gradually medium and eventually harder until I came. She was dirty-talking and although I didn't fully understand the specifics being said that enhanced the vibe for me / us. This visit reconfirmed Lucy's status as a complete ATF for me. Incredible time again.
    Last edited by CarpeDiemUSA; 07-26-25 at 22:42. Reason: typo

  4. #14015

    Lhnyc

    I am visiting from out of state, can anyone PM me the contact information for this location. I will be there tomorrow so any help.

    Is appreciated.

  5. #14014

    Apple at LHNYC

    Two nights ago I texted the mms at LHNNY. She gave me a list of who was around. I saw the name Apple on their roster before and I thought It would be a good time to eat some Apple pussy. It was a perfect night of fun and games. I had a great opportunity*to place my worm inside a beautifulApple!

    LHNY is such a nice place to visit and it's great to see Kylie working the door. I love the lighting here. They must have done the research for the best lighting to make girls look their best and inspire horniness. Maybe it's Pavlov's dog thing, but when I walk into this place I get so eager and hard.

    Again, Kylie was at the door and let me in. She was surprised*that I never saw Apple. "She is a star," she told me. She walked me right to her room. She looked great. She was Vietnamese. She looked tall at first, but it was just the very high heels. When she took the heels off, she was not as tall and now shorter than me. She wore light blue lingerie. The bottom was brazilian style that really shows off her ass, and her ass was one of her most amazing features. Her face was pretty, with minimal makeup. Her hair was very long, all the way down to her ass. It was nice and natural. It must be a lot of work to take care of hair like that.

    I felt her ass and it was a very nice feeling. I think it might be augmented. It was more round shaped than what an asian girl would have. Her whole body was firm. I think she probably exercises a lot to keep in good shape because all her body parts were firm to the touch, and her skin, fine and smooth with zero imperfections. I bet she uses some amazing skin creams and some treatments to keep it that way. I can tell she keeps herself healthy and spends time and effort on herself. I like that. She did have one small tat on one of her but sheeks, simple geometric shape, small.

    We took a shower and she used a lot of soap. She soaped up my cock which made it really hard after the soap washed away she gave me a short BBBJ. We dried off and went back to the room. I often find it awkward to put the towel back around myself with a big erection, what to do with the tent pole sticking up at the front. I'm kind of a short guy, but my dick is quite large, proportionally. She holds my hand and walks me back to the room.

    She bends down and starts to give me a nice slow BBBJ. It was a romantic type of BJ, not a slutty aggressive BJ. She was soft and gentle and slow. I held her hands which were small and she had blue nail Polish that matched her lingerie. She did not go super deep, but it was very enjoyable. She used her tongue and wiggled her tongue around the tip while holding my balls, then licked my staff. It was a four-play BJ, not a "make you cum" BJ. I moved my hands down to feel her tits. Her tits were nice and soft, not big and not small, just the right size. Natural, not like her perfect mm ass. She stood up and I moved my hands all around her body. She was perfect in every way.

    She asked if I wanted the condom now and I said "yeah" and put it on and asked which position I wanted. I wanted it on top, but I prefer standing mish. She sat on the bed and opened her legs. Her vag was perfectly shaved and looked nice and it was such a pleasure*placing my cock inside her. It was a natural fit and I felt a natural chemistry, like our bodies were working well together. I went in there nice and slow and she made slight high pitched sounds, natural and not fake sounding. It was like a real first fuck, just getting to know eachother. It's so fascinating to me how every pussy feels so different when inside. I did not want to pound away, but took it slow and I went deeper and deeper every time I went in.

    She asked if I wanted a k9. I think a lot of guys like her ass and want to do that. We did standing doggy. We moved around and what I liked best was when my back was against the wall and I let HER do the motion. It was really hard in that position, not pop but I was controlling myself. Her ass was perfect and she occasionally did a circular rotation of her ass while I was inside her. Its like she was fucking ME, rather than the other way around and I like that, like she was getting off.

    But I wanted to go back to standing mish so we switched it up. This time I got more up on the bed and squeezed her ass making it more tight. This time I was more aggressive. I licked her pussy a little and I went down and licked her nipples and finally popped.

    She cleaned me up and gave me a little back rub. I got up and wanted to sit next to her and feel her body more. We sat size by side and just rubbed each other's boddie, kind of like something real lovers would do after sex. We kissed a little and I smelled her lovely hair. We talked. She speaks English quite well, funny how I did not realize until*now how well she spoke. Her voice is a little high pitched and breathy which was very sexy. I told her that I want to see her again soon. I wanted to come again Sunday, but she was not sure if she would be around then. She told me she is going to school and I liked the idea that she is being ambitious and bettering herself. It makes me happy for her, and if I am happy for her, it makes me like her even more.

    I asked about her next availability because I really want to see her again. We dressed and kissed goodbye. I felt like this was a real first date and I'm still thinking about her a lot now today. I said goodbye to Kylie and told her how happy I was with Apple.

    I went out into the world where it was nice and hot. I bought some pot at the dispensary just half a block away and smoked in the park under the tree. I walked home and had such a great night.

    Damage 300 HH plus a 40 reward for a job well done.

  6. #14013

    Lifehernyc Meya the spinner

    Meya 300 45 minutes DFK BBBJ CFS Chinese late 20's.

    Meya is a service c girl spinner. Weird how few of them I see later. Her face is very cute and really kind of pretty. She has some brown dye and maybe a bit of blond in her hair. Nice fake Cs on her and some meat on her little ass. Maybe a touch extra in mid section but still good shape spinner. She is short at around 5 ft.

    She has just a little bit of english but practiced on me. She is the friendly wants to jump your bones type.

    In the shower she gives a good shower BBBJ preview. Some soaped up titty rubbing. It was all very wholesome. Haha!

    Room she asked if I wanted massage Nah. I pull her close to DFK and lickadatatas. I laid back and she licked my ears and kissed my body and licked mah nuts and gave a pretty damn good BBBJ. I was tired as hell from life and she sucked me stiff. She was just like it is 69 time and put her little shaved pussy in my face. So yeah, licked her hard clit.

    Condom on and she goes RACG and I am banging up but she also has a tight little pussy. Then some standing doggy and she had a nice arch and her ass looked good here and yes it is a good sight seeing it do the old hokey pokey. Came hard in spurts of loud moans. Took off the condom and sucked the remains of the day off.

    I laid down my heart beating fast and I was ready for bed. She massaged me for a bit until I called time and showered. Kissed me and said our goodbyes.

  7. #14012

    Sweet Lily Spicygirls

    Been eyeing Lily for a few days now and decided to pull the trigger, Easy setup as always. Lily was very friendly from the moment she walked in, She's about 5 ft tall, cute babyface, Nice perk C's thick nips, There's a little meat on the bones. Looks like she works out a bit. The short hair bob cut looks good on her. Hand her the donation and let her know I'm here for 30 minutes, We quickly made our way over for a quick wash up. No time was wasted, She would make seductive facial expressions and grind her little ass on JR. A little more handy teasing and we went back to the room, Once we got back I needed to get a little taste of the good good. Her bald beaver tasted clean and Lily was moving her hips ensuring I got to her sweet spot.

    Now to experience her head game, Good suction with a little bit of DT, Played with the boys and gave good eye contact. (All the boxes checked out in this dept!) On goes the protective gear and she gets right into doggy, Lily does a butt wiggle and back that ass up opening up her meaty clam. The pussy was soft, warm, gooey and snug, grabbed on to her hips and pounded it away. What made it fun was when Lily would lean back a little looking at herself get fucked and she's playing with her tits. Flipped Lily around for Mish / DFK and continued to take her to pound town. We're both getting close to the finish line, Lily did a little 3 knuckle shuffle and It was tie at the end. We continued to DFK till I went soft, She cleaned us up and helped me get dressed. Overall she's a lot of fun, I'll definitely come back for a longer session.

  8. #14011

    Vivian & Emma. BarbieHouse

    I've been seeing Vivian quite frequently lately, This time around I decided to toss sexy competitive Emma into the mix and see what happens. The girls come into the room hand and hand, they start to DFK with each other and rubbing each other down. Stripping off their clothes, blowing kisses and making sexy fuck me faces towards me. I let the girls know what I had in mind and we shared a 3 way kiss, They took turns stroking my cock and playing with my balls. Man this place really is Man's Heaven! Off we go to the TS, The tag-team BBJ / BLS was great, But it got much better when Vivian was blowing me after Emma and I told Emma Vivian was better! This fired up her competitive nature, Emma started to impale herself on my cock and I'm smashing the back of her throat. I gave a look towards Vivian with a look of what are you going to do to top this? Vivian got into 69 and showed me she's a sword swallower while squeezing my bag. WTF did I do! LOL Had to stomp on the breaks and continue the fun back in the room.

    I had the girls lay down side by side and FIV both of them as the 3 of us continued to make out. My fingers are starting to get pruney from their honey pots. Here's what I had in mind, I pulled out my phone and set a bunch of 5 minutes alarms and the girls took turns riding dick, The winner gets a $100 prize! LOL. The rubber goes on and Vivian was first, She went full charge right out the gate. Not pulling any punches, While was playing with Vivian's tits and making out. Boom alarm goes off, Emma switches the hat and now she is riding with gusto and Vivian playing with Emma's clit. This back and forth continued on with each girl came up to bat at least 4 times each. But Emma won at the end when she played with the prostate play. Yeah it might be a little cheaty. But hey you ain't trying hard enough, If you're not pulling out all the stops! It was hella fun and Emma showed good sportsmanship by giving Vivian half the prize money.

  9. #14010

    NYAF Lucy + Star double petite vixens

    Although both Lucy and Star are 5 feet tall, or maybe less, and super lean, less than 100 pounds, I would consider their bodies worth featuring in a swimsuit calendar. Flat stomachs on both. Small but toned butts, nice small but nice breasts.

    The looked great and their attitudes matched that. They knew they were hot little vixens, carried themselves with poise and confidence, leaned into the interactions from the beginning to the end of my time with them which I sincerely wished had been longer.

    As soon as they were together with me they had the confident vibes and enthusiasm. Big smiles, sexy looks. Tony sexy girls, no body fat anywhere, each pretty in their own ways. They kissed me like a nightclub crush, battle each other for access to my cock and settled into an enthusiastic and very skilled double BBBJ. I love the double BBBJ's in general, really loved it with these two. They were in sync, stimulating me with their mouths on my balls, cock and ass. At a certain point I was posted up on the bed and they were all in between and around my waist and thighs and groin. They were both posing their bodies just right also, to the extent that I would have recommended their look and pose in a swimsuit calendar. Totally pro double BBBJ, 10/10 in my experience.

    I enjoyed the double BBBJ and it also helped me to take my too horny edge off, finally I was calm enough to fuck just one girl. I mean, there was no wrong choice, but I chose Lucy. Because I know how perfectly she moves in any position. I particularly enjoyed moving her small but awesome ass left to right and right to left until I came hard in the bag.

  10. #14009

    LifeHere. Meya

    Last week when I was at DDY I saw a hottie in the hall and asked mms who she was. *Meya, she told me. This morning I was at LifeHere and noticed she was on the list and I got excited and really wanted to see her. I was lucky to find out she was available. It was a great REAL GF experience. I has so much fun with her.

    She was a little over 5 feet, slightly big tits, Cs perhaps? Young and pretty, long long hair, smiles.

    I'm on a mission to see every new girl that comes into LH, and they have been getting a lot of new girls recently. *.

    I arrived at LH like usual, this was just my 4th time at LH, since I used to go to DDY before. I texted mms and with great excitement. I asked for*Meya and she took me to her room. She looked great. I was early and had no waiting at all. She had a very pretty face and soft*skin. She looked me in the eyes and gave me big hugs, as if we have known each other for years. She was very kissy kissy and was very soft with her tongue. I was so aroused. With her tongue in my mouth, she used her hands to unbutton my pants and put her hands down my underwear and gave me a lot of attention. Now I was eager and quickly took off my clothes, did the money thing, then to the shower thing and she was very playful in the water. She gave me a nice preview of BBBJ and she knew how to do it. There was something different about her BJ. Every girl has their own way of doing it and that's what makes life so exciting. It just felt different than the usual Asian girls. Something unique is what this is all about. It was more about the lip action and more sucking and wet and I think she really wanted me to come right away.

    We dried off and went back to the room. I was rock hard. She helped me with the cover and bent over inviting me to her ass, sticking up in the air. She spread her cheeks to open her V up wide and pink. I had to taste it first before I went all in to make sure everything was wet down there. It was sweet and she liked what I did with my tongue (or pretended to anyway), and made some cute noises that turned me on. She wanted my monster inside. I went to k9 and pounded her hard. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and brought her in. It was so hot, a great view in the mirror. I could see her face and ass in the air. I popped in the bag and felt sooo good. I kept plugging in until I was flaccid. She moaned. I took it out and she removed the bag for me.

    Cleaned up and kissed a little. Realized her English is quite good. She had*a nice voice and liked to feel my body with her hands, very touchy. She really made me think GF. I'm sold. I will see again.

    I like how LH has variety.

    Damage 240 HH plus 40.

  11. #14008
    Wow! I do love curly-haired Latinas! Not too many of them around. Hope she sticks around.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Venus 340 45 minutes DFK BBBJ CFS brazilian early 20's.

    It is nice when the pics are the girl but she is better IRL. Venus is pretty. She is light to medium brown. Long curl hair. They don't get too many afro-latinas (which I think she is) but when they do I am on it. Slender but meaty body with some fake C cups that take a bit of investigating to realize they are fakes. Great ass on her. All meat and no fat with a great shape.

    We get naked in the room and talk and she speaks english. You could talk to her all day. I was pretty much full chub just checking her out. In the shower that girl got on her knees and she sucks a good deep dick. This BBBJ is no joke. I had to stop her or she would have just kept going to the nut.

    She DFKs. She DFKs deep to, lips all over my face. This girl is game. Neck kissing and titty sucking. It was all on. More of that BBBJ and she really looks like she is relish'ing that meat on a stick. The way she looks at me while sucking. LOL. Yeah. I likey. I could not wait to 69. I was in a pie eating contest. The pussy is trimmed but the Bush is for real. It was great. If you like being in the Bush. Well dig in. Nice butthole. Nice ass to grab onto. I held onto it a bit for dear life while eating her out.

    Condom on and a nice little pussy on this girl. I reached the end of it. There ain't no pussy my cock can't tame. LOL. Well that is my story and I am sticking to it. CG she can ride at different angles well. Standing doggy and yes it is great to slap her ass and grab onto that while bending her over. And she watches in the mirror. But I got a little romantic feeling and went to mish and that passionate kissing and fucking as she wrapped her limbs around me. I don't cum a lot in mish lately but yeah I blasted off that nut no damn problem.

    Cleaned up and layed around and talked and she gave a good massage and she kept me way too long. I don't think she was keeping track. But I think I did give her a for real orgasm so hey, sometimes a monger gets hooked up.

  12. #14007

    Osaka 51 spa My search for spa girl with perfect body / skills. Bella

    Saw their x posting and they have videos of their girls too. X Osaka51 spa.

    East 50's off of 3rd ave, 24 hours and they make things easy don't need to see verification or my work I'd.

    Standard 80 hour and tips are slightly lower than elsewhere.

    The spa is located in a discreet building there's no sign or anything to show there's a spa there. Called ahead. Choice of 3 cuties and I went for the bigger boobies Bella. The rooms are private, doors and clean towels.

    She's got LONG long golden brown hair, a slim body, perky tits maybe a B+. Very friendly.

    Table shower was really good, she soaped everywhere and stroked my pole and played with my ass and was having fun. Towelled me off, and offered mouthwash.

    In the room she started with a nude bodyslide and a tease. I told her I didn't want massage just fun, but she gave me a short shoulder back massage and it was pretty good.

    Moving on she had me turn over and rubbed her kitty on my shaft. Asked what I wanted. I said everything. That was 180 tip which is standard IMO.

    She started licking my balls, worked around to a CBJ. Then she got on top for CG.

    We finished Mish with me standing at the table and holding her legs. She got really wet and pulled me in at the climax. Showered me after and helped me dress. Kiss goodbye.

    Bella is a "repeat girl".

  13. #14006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Hi, heading to NYC for the first time where I can actually visit an AMP, and hoping for some pointers. Staying in the financial district (east side, near the water). Looking for an AMP that, well, hopefully gives great service. Young and petite and fit a plus, but really good service is the most important thing.

    I can see "fidi girls" discussed here, but they haven't posted to their X account in 2 months so wondering if maybe they're gone now? Midtown might be a bit too far to travel to. Hopefully someone can suggest a good place downtown? Budget not an issue (and it looks like 200 all-in may be standard at many places). Thanks for any help.
    FIDI girls is open dude. Their X is Fidigirlsny and Blusky is Fidispa.

    I saw Bonny recently cute Chinese with nice Tatas.

  14. #14005

    Came back for exotic treat. Nini - NEW RAINBOW!

    Last time I was there I saw Nini and this girl was in my mind throughout the week, waiting to get a day off to go see her. I was supposed to go this upcoming weekend. Having idle time all week, I saw she's was there and figured I'd go catch her as these ladies schedules are unpredictable. I still remember how bubbly, short, slim perfectly, with a super sexy face. The pic on the socials of her honestly undersells this girl by degrees. In person she's way prettier and sexier. Had a few shots of Hennessy to get things hot, on my way with intentions of ragging little Nini. I asked mms to give me my favorite room because I wanted the mirror view for this one. MMS greets me and leads me to Nini.

    She remembers me from last week and was jumpy and happy. Wearing a bikini. OMG. Fucking steaming hotter than a delicious Bao bun.

    Facially she eerily has resemblance to Cassie. Yes Cassie the "singer". Body wise she's perfect proportionally. Short, slim, not a gram of fat. Flat stomach. Sexy little tattoos. Black straight hair. Her ass is nice in proportion to her physique, but don't expect a bubble. But it's there. And it's soft and felt full to the touch.

    We hug and DFK briefly and I leave the tab on the table with a $20 tip. She helps me off with the wear. Very flirty. As she's hanging up the clothes l, she jokingly wags her ass for me. I walk up behind her and start to hug and kiss on her and squeeze her tits. Like a true slutty GF / Wife she wrapped her arms around my neck and DFK for a few seconds and she leaves me to check the shower.

    We walk across and she quickly loses the bikini and starts stroking my dick as the water is running. The shower head sprayed both of us mistakenly. We chuckle it off and Nini goes on top of me and puts her pussy on my back and starts grinding as she scrubbing my back. Sprays off the soap and begins kissing my shoulders with her whole body pressed against my back then orders me to flip over face up. P2 P after the wash. She's very easy to maneuver on your dick due to her size. I was moving her all sorts of ways as we were DFK and sandwiching my dick between her V-lips. She got me hard as a rock then went for the kill. Slid her little smooth ass between my legs and slowly swallows my dick like an anaconda. Blown my nut deep down the neck.

    We finished on the table shower and she washed out her mouth. Got inside. Nini was intent on giving me a massage. I told her I'll give her a massage to show her how I want my massage. Gave her a few minutes of back massage down to her little pretty feet. Then dud to her what these girls do LOL. Cat batch until I started teasing between her ass cheeks. She's responsive with subtle moans. I went deeper with my to due in her ass. Lifted her waist and now she's in doggy position pose, and I'm ravaging her pussy as well with DATY. I wanted to bring her to the max edge like she did me on the shower. After a few she plop on her stomach and turns over. Spreads legs wide. I get to the floor and eat that ass and pussy some more having her twisting and turning. She looked adorable while doing her fuck faces.

    I had her lay on her side facing me and FF. Good BBJ. Small mouth, but a deep throat. She went at my cock trying to DT while massaging my nuts softly like a pair of stress balls. Shifted her attention to the nuts. I'm busy squeezing her tits and yearning to go in her at that point. Told her to put the cover on.

    She gets on her back again and opens up like she did for DATY. Popped my stick in the kitty. She's small, with small hips, so her pussy is tight. Proceeded to pave my way through her. DFK and softly teasing her nipples to relax her nerves. The pussy starts to get gooey and slippery. Now things are getting even better than they were. I ramp up the stroke speed and depth. She starts panting and initiating DFK more passionate than before. That was my que to commence a vicious pounding on Nini's pussy.

    Tried her on her side with her back to me as I'm standing going inn. She's getting ragged. Getting flush faced and red. Face contorting. Looked wonderful on the dim light. Licked her kitty from behind, then put her on my cock CG. Let her take control so I can just enjoy. She rode hard with back and forth motion and presses herself against me until I released in the cover as we both were spent. She made a huge effort and milked me dry in this session.

    Nini is a hottie and excelled in looks, service and attitude categories. Doesn't lack in any areas. Service is not of a novice, but more a horny GND who likes and knows how to please.

  15. #14004

    LifeHere NYC Ivyi

    I was let in by Kylie. Wow she looked amazing in her dress. Does she still provide? She remembered me from her other location. A quick trip to the waiting room where Ivyi (yes, that is the spelling) grabbed me. She has quite the hourglass shape. I see why they have pics of her in a bikini on the website. She asked me if done with work and other small talk in English with and accent. She undressed and finished helping me undress. She has a natural rack and a big backside on a slim body. She has long hair and is good looking.

    I asked for the regular standup small shower. Soaped up and she went down to give me a BJ. Bobbing her head up and down. I didn't want things to end prematurely so moved it to the room. Some kissing and she asked if I like 69. Flipped around and went straight to it. Trimmed and fresh. An O a few minutes later.

    We used one of the Chinese condoms she had. Not bad. She asked to start with her on top. She does a slow sensual ride and her pussy is grabbing it pretty good. Went to doggy and she placed it so she was looking right into her mirror putting her ass up. Pumped her hard here and finished. I opted for the towel cleanup. After a quick massage, her pussy was warm on my back, I paid up and gave a tip and told Kylie that Ivyi was very good and I would see her again. But there are so many other options to see first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape