Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 11575
-
08-01-25 16:44 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 178SGV reports have been quite! All you mongers laying low or just not sharing the good spots? Seems like OC and LA has better action. Me I've been staying away from the scene here due to work trips out of town. But I have to say the scene in other states was nice. Nice to try different flavors for a change Mostly Asians here. Any recommendations for Caucasian white girls and hot Latinas? Seems be rare in the SGV. The joints I found out of state didn't really advertise online, I just randomly took my chances checking them out and one thing lead to another. Its more referrals and recommendations by word of mouth. Maybe that's how they operate under the radar?
-
08-01-25 01:27 #10209Banned Member

Posts: 537Look at my posts. I've shared plenty of Asian palace reports although I no longer go there.
Originally Posted by BobSF
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 22:35 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 211Asian Palace Massage or Arcadia Medical Spa
I went there after getting my monthly haircut at a nearby salon. It was not too far from my lunch place and I had time. This place been bookmarked on my map as a "want to go" long time now, but forgot why I did it. I did make a note that someone recommended Monica and JoJo. So I took a drive by to look and see.
Driving into the private parking lot I noticed it was very tidy and clean. A very well kept and maintained exterior. This place looks nothing like many of the FS operations I been to so far in the LA area. I also noticed it had a different name on the building, it said Arcadia Medical Spa.
The place is on north side of Las Tunas Dr in the lower Arcadia-North El Monte area of the SGV. Still learning the area as I'm a recent transplant from the PNW. So don't really know the city borders and all the major cross streets yet. Will go inside next time when there and see who is working and what rates are quoted. And sense if special services are available. In the interim, any of you been there and can share info. Especially the person who mentioned Monica and JoJo. TIA.
-
07-30-25 08:06 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 2017Yeah BBBJ was also a given back then, Looks like I have to ask for 120-140 $ it should be a yes.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 16:37 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 117I'm pretty sure she told me practically everyday. Back in my earlier days mamasan always let me chose. I didn't ask for lineup but I'm sure you canask.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 19:37 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 459I've seen her several times at this point. Personally, I enjoy the ass play, partly since it's just so rare out of these girls. I honestly think Lola provides the best service of any MP girl. The only issue for me is that once the rubber goes on, it never feels nearly as good as her BBBJ, so I always opt to finish that way. When I go, I just do a quick visit, which is plenty to get in all the fun I need. I'm usually crunched for time, so I can't stay long anyways. It’s usually half the price of what you guys pay for 30 min.+fun.
Originally Posted by Traveler8888
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 23:20 #10204Regular Member

Posts: 18Lavender
Anyone have any experience with this place lately? I always see it whenever I get a chamango next door at Garcia's fruits, the Mexican desserts there are fire. Never tried it out but I feel like going one day and getting a nice chamango right after.
-
07-24-25 22:24 #10203Banned Member

Posts: 85I saw Lola today she was great.
Originally Posted by LugWrench04
[View Original Post]
I had to tell her not to lick my ass.
-
07-24-25 21:52 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 125Lola back
How hard is it to get to see lola? They font take reservations andceverytime I go I get bait and switched.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 15:52 #10201Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46A few places
Went to Star and got Julie, a bit new but wiling to BBBJ, had to wear coat, nice C cups, real white skin, smooth, trimmed, 5'6' tall. She told me she was new to the biz which made it even more exciting as I can feel her pulsate when I was pumping. Went right to biz and got finished pretty quick not much foreplay, her colleague came in and asked if I wanted a second go, regret I did not get her first. Nice real 34 B, small pink nipples, shaved, real smooth ass. I was too tired from Julie. I will definitely go back. Total damage 200.
Went to Apple on Azuza. There was a Hispanic and a Korean, did the Korean chick. A bit stocky, very professional service, light rub, then BBBJ, and got up, doggie style her but I am not into stocky chicks and had a bit of an issue so she took the coat off and finished with hand.
Nothing special lately. Seems like they are all giving BBBJs now.
-
07-24-25 11:45 #10200Banned Member

Posts: 537Not temple city. It's the one in Covina on Rowland st.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 08:14 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 2017Bp ht
Do you happen to know what days Tia is there? I don't remember can you request a Line up?
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 06:07 #10198Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: Tokyo spa
Not familiar with this place. Google the name and found one in Temple City, is this the one you are referring to?
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
TIA.
Mondo.
-
07-23-25 21:46 #10197Banned Member

Posts: 537Lola Tokyo spa
Lola's back at Toyko for any of you that are wondering and as freaky as ever.
Other two girls May and Lisa were on the thin side. Losas younger, nice tits through the dress. May is the oldest. Petite.
-
07-22-25 20:06 #10196Senior Member

Posts: 87Asian Palace Bonnie (Rachel?)
After a great time with Cici, the mms told me to try her out too.
Based on previous reviews, she probably changed her name to Bonnie (previously Rachel).
Age for me is hard to tell for this one because she looked younger than Cici to my eyes. Somewhere around early to mid 30's, slim body type.
I was a bit hesitant in trying out Bonnie, but little head won the decision making again. I never thought about having sex with the mms LOL. Bonnie has a great body, Natural Bs with smooth skin. She takes good care of herself with good smelling body wash, a faint rosy smell throughout the session, thanks to that. She greeted me with lots of eye contact as I entered the door and great conversation as she guided me to the room.
It was early in the morning so she had an oversized simple black T-shirt on, that gives her a friendly GND look and hit just right the spot for me. Her massage is actually on point too, lots of firm presses on the tight spot. Flipped and DFK right away when we made eye contact, before I could get up to handle business.
Finally took care of business after a few minutes then start with BBBJ, I asked her for 69. Clean shaved kitty with no smell, she was enjoying it a lot sitting her kitty firmly on my face. CG then followed up with ACG for a few minutes, it felt very intense. I then asked her for mish so I can take the lead. Not sure if acting was involved but she seemed into it and came a few times during mish and doggy. Lots of DFK during mish, she also likes to lock her legs on my waist. Finally blew in the cover during doggy. I like when the girls are clean and good smelling because I also like to keep myself clean too. Overall very good session because she smells great! Highly recommend and would come back for her as well.
Dmg = hr+tip 70+$. 6 Good massage for about 15-20 minutes.













Reply With Quote





