Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13957

    Expected donation / tip at AMP in vegas

    Visiting Vegas again soon but will be my first time at an AMP in Vegas. Not looking for anything crazy, just looking for a hr msg and a BBBJ. Can somone share what the expected tip would be for that?

  2. #13956
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Honestly you really don't have a lot of choices in Mesquite. It seems like Oriental is your best bet (for L2 or higher) The other spots looks like L1 only.

    Below is for Oriental from last year, didn't look promising.

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php...asssge.187842/

    Below is for Mei.

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php...iffany.272795/

    My suggestion is to skip it and go to a sure spot when you're back in Vegas.
    I truly appreciate you going the extra mile with the links! They've been reviewed on RM about twice a week going back a few months now with favorable reviews saying a quality massage and L1 with roaming. But like I said, I've been duped by RM before and wanted to at least see if anyone here can vouch. I'm going to be golfing for like 5 hours and I was kinda looking for a solid massage before hopping in the car and heading back to the strip. So I'll probably end up going here and If I walk in and it looks bad, I'll just turn right around since I'll never be in Mesquite ever again LOL.

    But with that said, if you have any girls at the Vegas parlors that you know give a really good massage with L1 or L2 ending, I'm all ears. It's going to be a long day and I will want an actual quality massage instead of a quick in and out full service session.

  3. #13955
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Apple at Q Day Spa

    Place has been on my radar for awhile. Apple was her name but I was all about those melons. BBBJ to start the fun with a cat bath. She can gobble up the sack nicely. Then some CG and RCG. Again I love how she fondles the balls as I pound her. Finished up in doggy with a bit of ass slapping. Good run with Apple.

  4. #13954
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Sherry at M Spa

    Stumbled on in last night, was greeted by a younger girl who said 80 for the hour. I gave her the house feeding my back to the room. Sherry walked in wearing this leather mini skirt immediately put my hand on her ass and she smiled. Went there about 30 minutes to massage for flipping me over. Nice long strokes of the cock before we agree on the full menu price. Takes off her clothes she has a beautiful shape Kitty and some really nice nipples on those titties. Gave me a nice little titty job that leaded to a covered BJ. Lots of spit around the balls I liked it it was sexy. Got on top and one for that ride. Switched her to reverse laid back and let her ask all the work. Finished up in the bag and left happy.

  5. #13953
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    I know it's an hour away but didn't know where else to ask. I'm playing a round up at Wolf Creek and saw this place called Oriental Massage with a lot of good reviews on RM. But I've been burned before using that site. Can anyone vouch for this place?
    I can't vouch, but they responded to my text, and I that test has worked for me in the past as whether you get more than a massage.

  6. #13952

    Oriental at Mesquite

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    I know it's an hour away but didn't know where else to ask. I'm playing a round up at Wolf Creek and saw this place called Oriental Massage with a lot of good reviews on RM. But I've been burned before using that site. Can anyone vouch for this place?
    Honestly you really don't have a lot of choices in Mesquite. It seems like Oriental is your best bet (for L2 or higher) The other spots looks like L1 only.

    Below is for Oriental from last year, didn't look promising.

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php...asssge.187842/

    Below is for Mei.

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php...iffany.272795/

    My suggestion is to skip it and go to a sure spot when you're back in Vegas.

  7. #13951

    Y. Spa

    I followed Apple from the Cherry Spa to the Y. Spa on Charleston (same owner). Unlike most Chinese women Apple has a great curvy body with D size natural fun bags. Once again she covered every initial there is as well as all the acronyms including some I would not to think of asking her for like tossing my salad during the table shower and body slides. Back in the room more salad, more body slides, as well as sticking her lounge down my throat during my whole time with her. She also provided a great massage after the main event. Apple is a keeper.

  8. #13950

    Ice

    Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhRiley  [View Original Post]
    Well yeah, ICE.

  9. #13949
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I'm coming to town next week and was actually looking for a place that does a quality massage and a bare L2 finish. Seems like she fits the bill.

    Anyone have any other recommendations? I'm not really an L3 guy at the spas, so with all these places being full service will I get any guff for only wanting L2? I'm expecting to probably have to overpay in that scenario but I'm okay with that.
    Your the customer and so those things should be your call. LOL don't get finessed or bullied man. But yeah I'd just pick any from this subforum. I guess just pay attention to what seems consistent in general. Lotsa choices. Some are better at getting new girls in.

    - Dream blue had Lulu and her hommie, but there was a third wheel going by Cici. Not too shabby. L1-L3 just like mos.

    -GG spa been around for a hot minute. Whenever you come make the call and go with Aliyah iff she still there. Great rub and tug. I did get finessed for more but I was going to request anyways. Huge ass knockers. L3.

    Either would be good.

    -Golden Fortune Spa too almost forgot. I just started going there. If all you want is that quality rub with bare L2, Mariana will take it all in. Should real dedication in the art of milking LOL.

  10. #13948
    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of latinas are there any good places for them?
    Well yeah, ICE.

  11. #13947
    Quote Originally Posted by RockySucks  [View Original Post]
    Thats really the only kind of therapy you need. Vent and then have a good release.

    You bump into any of the other girls there?
    When I first got there, na. But right before I was leaving Dream Blue Relax, Chole gave me a very nice and intimate good bye. Smelled so good too. Looked good. Looks fun. Would love to try her soon.

  12. #13946

    Mesquite

    I know it's an hour away but didn't know where else to ask. I'm playing a round up at Wolf Creek and saw this place called Oriental Massage with a lot of good reviews on RM. But I've been burned before using that site. Can anyone vouch for this place?

  13. #13945
    I'm going to be in the are fornmy first visit in a few weeks, staying on Fremont, wonder what the action in the area is like. And decent AMPs near there you would recommend?

  14. #13944

    NN spa. Judy

    I needed to see Judy at NN spa again. Donation was the same. She offered the table shower. I didn't want it. She read my mind. Took her dress, bra & panty off right away. I sucked & played with her big beautiful natural breasts (Big C or D cups. More liked D cups) for 15 minutes. After a BBBJ & CBJ, I pounded her hard with both of my hands squeezing her beautiful breasts. Hope she will stay in the city for the whole summer.

  15. #13943

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of latinas are there any good places for them?
    Yes, try Lucky Wellness Sophia is a fit Latina. CBJ / CFS and she knows her way around a TS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape