Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 4435
-
07-23-25 14:03 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 844Table Showers: My 2ȼ
The Table Shower practice and philosophy likely varies a bit by estabslishment or by girl, but generally speaking I've always believed a lot of places do that at the start of the session for two reasons: FIRST, to make sure you're as squeaky clean as your attendant wants before putting things in her various orifaces (they don't want to taste the guy's dick-cheese), and, SECOND, as a form of LE check, as the assumption is that LE would not get naked or get handsy/frisky before establishing a monetary "exchange for services".
Originally Posted by RavenousRick
[View Original Post]
That said, if your provider already knows you, the LE check may not be necessary, but she's still likely to want you clean. When Table Showers are not available or are declined by the customer, it's not unusual for the provider to bring in a wet washcloth or have a squirt-bottle of alcohol and a wetwipe available (neither of which is very sexy).
So, if you'd like to defer your Table Shower to the end, and hope for as much fun as when it's done at the beginning, I'd suggest asking about that up front and being clear that you're expecting a "fun" Table Shower and not merely a rinse-down/clean-up to wash off the sweat and other juices... that's the risk of doing it at the end - that the provider thinks you're "done" after the pop in the massage room and you just want to rinse off, and she may not do the B2B, BBBJ, etc.
-
07-23-25 08:32 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 448Ask and find out please; it's not an unreasonable request. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RavenousRick
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 00:04 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 123Table shower thoughts
I frequent a place we all know and I always get the table shower with B2 B and BBJ. I also always get it in the beginning of the hour. Does anyone partake in the table shower and all its glorious things after the "massage" and pop? If so, does it increase the chance of a second pop? Will they even do the shower at the end, or is it the first thing because that is just how it is done?
I have never even thought to ask if its an option. Although on my trip this week I might.
I will report back on the results.
Rick.
-
07-20-25 01:43 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 448Was that an extra charge?
Originally Posted by Sexture96
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 21:08 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 119Eastern
I went very recently and there were 3 girls working. I looked at 2 of them because one finishing up with a monger. The two were named Arawsu (sp?) and Summer. Arawsu was shorter, petite has pale skin and is probably mid 40's. The other girl summer was a bit taller, seemed fit and longer dark hair maybe mid-30's. No idea if the are the same people and using different names and why the names are different or if they are different people. They did have a good attitude and said I could come back any time to check out who was working. Their license photos are on the back wall, but they said those photos don't make them look good.
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 07:52 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 34Singapore
My plumber visited recently. One older provider. Not attractive. But one of the best massages at AMP. Went over a hour. TS was. 3 up-charge on top of. 8 house for an hour so skipped that.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
Only DIY available at the end. Tipped. 4 and left relaxed.
-
07-18-25 15:46 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 480Recon on Crescent and other updates
So after the posts, I decided to take a drive by Crescent, looked empty and pulled in. Now, I had only walked in this place years ago and all I saw was a Bumpy Mamas-an type. This trip. That was not the case. The girl who came out was tall for Asian, I'd say 5'6" and had nice legs with green skin tight leotards on, cute reveling top. She said sorry busy right now, come back later. I was kinda disappointed and so was my hard Johnson. Oh well I will try again another time. But, two things are possible. They have changed owners and this new line up has opened the menu. Or due to the fact this Asian girl was smoking hot, some guy got a free grab on that fine ass and she called the cops. Probably worth more investigation. You boys passing through Venice stop and see what your pole can reel in and let us know. If I find out more I will report back.
Originally Posted by TheHinter
[View Original Post]
By the by another Asian place opened in Venice on the trail south of town by the purple Tatoo place called AAA massage. Older Lady, not my type, but she does offer L1.
Eastern is always booming. Quick share last week went in like 1 pm girl comes to the door - "hello" let me in and she's fucking naked already damn! Hot as fucking shit. You know the rest and its always fun. Those girls love to cum.
I have not been impressed with Stone. Talent has not been the best this month. Got a glimpse of the line up and first girl should be a bouncer. Other girl was better but was busy.
Leeland spa "Lilly" is back always a good time, but she's showing her age. She needs some younger talent there. But she can take a oversized hard dick and loves it.
-
07-18-25 12:29 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 199Eastern. Got there early
My buddy was telling me that he pulled into Eastern early about 5 min before they opened yesterday, and some dude walked in before my friend could get out of the car. Oh well, he said he'd settle for 2nd pick. Little did he know he was already 3rd in line. 3rd option wasn't bad though. He doesn't remember her name but while in shower he met the other 2 and damn they were fine. Elsee and Esma. Elsee had a cheerleader body with a great ass and nice youthful b cups. She grabbed the banana to say hello. Esma came in a couple minutes later while my buddy had his tongue buried deep in Uranus while they played the numbers game and said hello, she was fine too, young but just a tiny thick, but healthy. Absolutely would have picked Elsee if he had a line up. Can't go wrong with any of them though. Esma must have been finished first because she came in and wanted to know if he would like doubles. He makes a point of only bringing the required amount so he doesn't get hypnotized. He's glad his potato factory is over an hour away or he'd go broke.
-
07-16-25 19:05 #3647Regular Member

Posts: 6Crescent
That wouldn't explain the undercover cop cars though. It seems like it was a planned thing.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 17:45 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 217Singapore talent
Talent was never there, I went once and got L1 only. I never returned.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 13:58 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 480Singapore
As far as I have heard from pals who are brave enough to go in this place after the police bust last year, no extras (or none reported) are being served on the menu. Legit massage only or probably no more than L1 if that.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 09:34 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 217Updates?
Any additional info? I don't see anything in the news. Singapore massage is up and running after their bust. Its just so weird to be on a main road on the island. Its like asking for it.
Originally Posted by TheHinter
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 09:58 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 480Interesting
I personally have never heard of any extras provided at this location. Odd report to say the least. Perhaps a manger got a little handsy with the masseuse.
Originally Posted by TheHinter
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 14:43 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 66Eastern no doubt among the most consistent
I get ya. It's exhausting trying to roll the dice. At least places like Eastern are more consistent thanks to a lineup with chicks like Tiffany. Super 1:1 BBJ. Girl was really paying attention and it was almost like a edging session. Hot stuff. No doubt I banged her brains out. About 4 different positions? Tiffany was fun and very engaging. All Raw & finished down her throat. She took it like a champ. Gave a nice chill massage at the end and even chit chatted with 2 other chicks in the daily lineup.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 10:52 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 407MM Bee Ridge across from McDonalds
Drew Coco this time, all upcharge with only L1 and L2 available, hot body but not interested in seeing her again.











Reply With Quote





