Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 183 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 2734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2494

    I kind of a pervert

    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    Did she make you actually call her on the phone first? She tried that with me way back a while ago. I am actually surprised you even set something up. I know she is extremely hard to even get a response from. But after figuring out she was a sex offender, I was glad I never met her.
    Not going to lie, I think hooking up with a woman who is a sex offender would be hot. Do you what she did to get on the list? Do they make women convinced of prostitution get on the list? Yeah she had me call and that was what set me on edge. Not that she had me call, but the vibe she gave off as we talked.

  2. #2493

    Ramona

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover0  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Bullet dodged there. I'm supposed to be meeting her in half an hour. On the possibility that the ad was legit, I didn't even negotiate. I would have had to fight my way out of there. Thanks.
    Did she make you actually call her on the phone first? She tried that with me way back a while ago. I am actually surprised you even set something up. I know she is extremely hard to even get a response from. But after figuring out she was a sex offender, I was glad I never met her.

  3. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% right about being too good to be true. She is actually 61 years old and a registered sex offender. So.
    Wow. Bullet dodged there. I'm supposed to be meeting her in half an hour. On the possibility that the ad was legit I didn't even negotiate. I would have had to fight my way out of there. Thanks.

  4. #2491

    Ramona

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover0  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met with ramonamoans4 u? She looks too good to be true.
    You are 100% right about being too good to be true. She is actually 61 years old and a registered sex offender. So.

  5. #2490
    Anyone ever met with ramonamoans4 u? She looks too good to be true.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images (5).jpeg‎  

  6. #2489

    Don't bother

    Communication practically Zero. Did set something up for Monday eve, she gave me the address of a trailer park, never said which trailer. Then no response.

    Tuesday afternoon texted out of the blue that she was ready for me, then didn't respond to my request for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/202816631418

    "Leah" says the $200 is worth it but doesn't say if that's a hh, hr, etc.

  7. #2488

    Candy

    Ok boys long time reader of the forum, first time posting a review so forgive me if I ramble a bit haha. I generally always stick to the AMP's just because I'm always pretty wary of potential rip offs and dirty drugged out girls. Obviously with all the parlors getting shut down it was time to go ahead and try my luck with a meetup yet again. Been seeing Candy on STG for a bit and decided to text her. Setup was super easy. Couple texts and a verification pic both ways and she hit me with the address. Her ad says its upscale, which while I wouldn't class it as that it is for sure clean and way way better and safer than a motel. Out of respect for her privacy I won't give too much detail on her location, but its easy to find just off Monroe. Greeted me at the door and led me upstairs to her spot. She is gorgeous, clean, all natural, and thick in the right places. I'd argue her pics don't do her justice compared to how she looked in person. Paid her $200 and we talked a little bit before getting down to business. She seems like a genuine and cool girl. The kind of girl I'd be happy to just chill with. For sure a breath if fresh air compared the majority of girls I've talked to from stg. No rushing or anything. Ill spare the finer details of the sex itself, but suffice it to say we explored our way through a few positions and she made me feel fantastic. She is attentive and patient. Really really enjoyed my time with her. Well worth the money and I can't wait to see her again! Treat her well she is great.

    Side note check her ad. She only works specific hours of the day so don't be a fiend and hit her up at like 2 am or some shit haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/130335885134

  8. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMemory  [View Original Post]
    300 for 1 hour that turned into 2. Verification pic never came up. YMMV on both counts.
    I asked about the pics, and she sent me pics of her LOL. Would give it a shot, but the pics she sent showed her inside arm littered with needle marks. Pass for me.

    3 x.

  9. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMemory  [View Original Post]
    300 for 1 hour that turned into 2. Verification pic never came up. YMMV on both counts.
    How are her teeth? She does the closed mouth smile.

  10. #2485

    Lustful Lizzie

    300 for 1 hour that turned into 2. Verification pic never came up. YMMV on both counts.

  11. #2484
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Her ad mentions needing a verification picture. What sort of picture is she wanting, face, dick, or what?
    Assuming she's the same as her partner Hope it's something like touching your nose.

  12. #2483
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMemory  [View Original Post]
    I had a delightful time with Lizzie last night. Some problems in communication, but if you're persistent, you'll get through. Clearly has had a hard life but intelligent, attractive, skilled and kind. If you establish a connection with her, she'll go the extra mile for you. Already trying to figure out when I can repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/251932555001
    Thanks for sharing.

    Donation?

  13. #2482

    Lustful Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMemory  [View Original Post]
    I had a delightful time with Lizzie last night. Some problems in communication, but if you're persistent, you'll get through. Clearly has had a hard life but intelligent, attractive, skilled and kind. If you establish a connection with her, she'll go the extra mile for you. Already trying to figure out when I can repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/251932555001
    Thanks for the report. Her ad mentions needing a verification picture. What sort of picture is she wanting, face, dick, or what?

  14. #2481

    Great time with Lizzie

    I had a delightful time with Lizzie last night. Some problems in communication, but if you're persistent, you'll get through. Clearly has had a hard life but intelligent, attractive, skilled and kind. If you establish a connection with her, she'll go the extra mile for you. Already trying to figure out when I can repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/251932555001

  15. #2480
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape