Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18200

    Sweet and Feisty

    Ok, gentlemen, so was scrolling through STG and this little lady with some amazing nipples caught my eye. So I reached out and got a relatively quick response and she said she had a room near by. Was out and it was perfect, swung in, got the room number and in I went. When she opened the door, damn is she hot. I would say she looks even better in person and she had on this nice little blue dress, stepped in got a nice DFK and of course I had to feel how tight that sexy ass is, we talk for a few minutes as we were getting comfortable and she took jr in her mouth and damn she almost made me finish right there, but I told her it was my turn and I laid her back and on my way down I had to pause and enjoy those amazing nipples. Kissed and ran my tongue the rest of the way down and saw a very lovely kitty begging me to give it a taste. I think I was able to get an O out before she asked me to come back up. Was again given a very nice DFK and she reached down and slide the cover on and we worked him in, oh damn I could feel how wet she was and nice and snug, played in mish for a few and we rolled over and her CG is amazing they way she was grinding those hips on me, and before I finished we did one last switch to doggy and the view is so damn nice and I couldn't hold it any longer and filled the bag. Stayed right there enjoying the view a little more, but she grabbed me a couple wipes, and we talked some more as we cleaned up. She is an awesome lady as well. I will definitely be back to see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...y/515697104838

  2. #18199

    Gina

    What's a monger to do when his ATF (Xina) is out sick for a while and he has to wait until later this week to see his second favorite ATF (Kavvy) and he's got an itch to scratch? Hmm! Maybe try a "bucket list" provider who he has had a hankering to see based on a couple of good reviews from some respected mongers from last year! Communication was easy and set up a session today for an hour and those pictures on her ad from Skip the Games are right on because this mature spinner has an ass most younger women would die for and I certainly wasn't disappointed in our liaison this afternoon! Right now she is hosting in a house in NE Palm Bay, easy to find and very clean. Gina has great skills and she made sure I was comfortable from the moment I hit the door and she lead me back to the bedroom! Quickly disrobing, a little LFK and a little DFK, we were soon on the bed exploring each other's bodies with my hands all over that fine ass and soon some FIV while she worked on junior with BBBJ and before you know it we were in sixty nine and she certainly appreciated my DATY because she was moaning and getting very wet. Working into a sexual frenzy, Gina deftly puts on the cover and asks "how do you want me?" and I said CG so I could admire her spinner figure! Slowly working into a great rhythm we segue into MISH and we are both intensely working it as she grabs her ankles and brother she starts gushing! Next time I definitely want to try Doggy! Of course, I tell her to please take off the cover and finish me orally and then she is working junior to an incredible BBBCIM! Wow! Some absolutely great sex with a very talented woman! Now, her accommodations may change soon but she promises that she will be in the area for awhile and this monger certainly plans on seeing her again soon! 150 HH, 200 HR well worth it because after she cleaned me up and walked me out, my head was spinning and my legs wobbling! Gina did mention that she preferred Senior Forum Members and looks forward to hearing from you guys! Gina's ad is on Skip the Games in this area daily! Cheers and let's try this one around for awhile!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0904.jpg‎   IMG_0908.jpg‎   IMG_0905.jpg‎   IMG_0906.jpg‎   IMG_0907.jpg‎  


  3. #18198
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    This is not her posting, the pics are of her, but the numbers are not hers, pics are of earlier days and not current.
    Anyone got current contact information?

  4. #18197

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is the one posting. There is another ad this morning with a different number and a pic showing needles.
    This is not her posting, the pics are of her, but the numbers are not hers, pics are of earlier days and not current.

  5. #18196

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by MingusDew  [View Original Post]
    This week I went to see Shayla Wilde in Cocoa Beach. This was my second visit and it was as great as the first.

    Her in call was safe and clean. She looks just like her pictures. Lean and sexy with soft hair and great MMs. She is really enthusiastic and very GFE.

    She is also level headed and really cool to talk to.

    We had a really interesting chat between rounds.

    I will definitely repeat again.

    She said she could use more reviews, so if you have seen her don't be shy!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    I agree 100 percent with this review she is a lot of fun and a bundle of energy. I just wish she wouldn't have gone farther north! I'd love to see her get something closer to Palm Bay or Sebastian and if she was in Vero I would be running to see her.

  6. #18195

    Shayla Wilde

    This week I went to see Shayla Wilde in Cocoa Beach. This was my second visit and it was as great as the first.

    Her in call was safe and clean. She looks just like her pictures. Lean and sexy with soft hair and great MMs. She is really enthusiastic and very GFE.

    She is also level headed and really cool to talk to.

    We had a really interesting chat between rounds.

    I will definitely repeat again.

    She said she could use more reviews, so if you have seen her don't be shy!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  7. #18194

    Brittnay

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is the one posting. There is another ad this morning with a different number and a pic showing needles.
    Yes. Something with this is really sus.

    I was tempted to text her until I saw the other two numbers, and the pic of that needle!! Red Flag?? So has anyone already TOFTT to verify this is actually her?

    Funny thing is, it appears to all be the same STG account making all those posts, with a (650) number (and don't call that number unless you want to reach the Rejection Hotline LOL). I didn't call it, but a quick online search revealed it.

  8. #18193

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yep, posting in STG late yesterday evening:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...o/414433927416
    I don't think she is the one posting. There is another ad this morning with a different number and a pic showing needles.

  9. #18192

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like blond Brittany is back, posting on STG space coast, 689 number.
    Yep, posting in STG late yesterday evening:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...o/414433927416

  10. #18191

    Brittany

    Looks like blond Brittany is back, posting on STG space coast, 689 number.

  11. #18190

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Vivian? She used to post on Tryst. I saw here in her condo a year and a half ago. I had to stop mongering because of my SO and lost my Google Voice account, my original email, and even my original account here. So starting over as a newb. Sigh.
    Vivian still posts on Tryst! Not sure about the Condo anymore!? Reviews on her can be found here by using the Search Function and entering her name. I saw her once, great time introduced her to Xina but subsequent visits were with Xina only when she was paying Vivian to use the Condo! Great location and a lot of great memories! But not sure where Vivian is located these days! I was under the impression that she was relocating because of her Sugar Daddy! Please TOFTT and let us all know!

  12. #18189

    Stacey Mae on Tryst?

    Not fluffy, anyone familiar? Says north Melbourne.

  13. #18188

    Vivian

    Anyone know what happened to Vivian? She used to post on Tryst. I saw here in her condo a year and a half ago. I had to stop mongering because of my SO and lost my Google Voice account, my original email, and even my original account here. So starting over as a newb. Sigh.

  14. #18187

    It's what I live for!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    (snip)Thanks JayJay for your continued reports on Heather and contributing to my dilemma. LOL. 🤔.
    I'm here for you, BR! Anything I can do to help out!

  15. #18186

    Blonde Bombshell Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I can't help myself, I love that tight petite body of hers! I had an itch needing scratching, her incall is very convenient for me and she provides an enjoyable experience, at least in my view. I reached out, and, as usual, she replied pretty quickly and we set up a meet for about an hour later. I arrive, she greets me wearing nothing but a very short, very form fitting dress, I pick her up, carry her back to her bedroom and the fun begins! While I don't know that I'll ever get to a true GFE experience with her, I do believe her comfort level with me has improved over time and the experience is much more GFE adjacent than our first few meetings. I think I've compared her to Andrea and Della in the past, all very attractive, all drug & drama free, all friendly, polite and professional, and all consistently avoiding the GFE label.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...7/862825547101
    I can completely understand JayJay's post about Heather and his willingness to make return visits as I myself have often thought of doing the same thing for the very same reasons. Great communication, very nice incall, drug & drama free, professional in all aspects of the biz, and oh yea she's smoking hot! The issue for me is always the "GFE" dilemma (my problem not hers). I'm not knocking Heather for conducting her business the way she feels comfortable doing so and as a matter of fact I would recommend anyone who hasn't met her yet and has been interested in her ad to at least meet her once as you will be visually impressed at the very least. There's definitely something to be said for a STG advertiser of her quality and IMHOP always felt she would look good in a TRYST ad.

    Thanks JayJay for your continued reports on Heather and contributing to my dilemma. LOL. 🤔.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape