Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 33751
-
07-23-25 22:10 #31591Regular Member

Posts: 9My review on Shay is in The Providence Forum. I believe it is 22984 back in the end of June. I forgot to mention in my post a few minutes ago that she hasn't been around for a while she was on a state vacation. Apparently the boyfriend passed away. And she was homeless Looking for a place to stay. In Brockton.
-
07-23-25 21:49 #31590Regular Member

Posts: 9Shea
Another member had asked about Shea a couple months ago. My response was a bit detailed and I probably could have shortened it up a bit, but it's on there LOL.
Originally Posted by Meisterdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 21:40 #31589Senior Member

Posts: 28I've never seen Sara, her pics are hot I agree 100% about Jenny. I've been out of town I haven't seen her for a min. I went the other day to see her and was just like our first meeting. Greeted with a hug and kiss sexy outfit. She goes out of her way to please, treats you more like a boyfriend than a client. On the menu is daty, she's clean and delicious, dato (if your into that) BBBJ cfs lots of dfk. She's awesome. I may still check out some of the newer ones like Sara, but can never go wrong with Jenny def my favorite.
Originally Posted by Ogreazy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 17:02 #31588Senior Member

Posts: 783I very rarely do doggy but damn that looks good.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 16:43 #31587Senior Member

Posts: 408Asian Jenny
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/190509666
Originally Posted by ChiefTain
[View Original Post]
Very reasonable but pretty mechanical and won't do BJ. She's a bit older but has Fantastic tits! Not sure what you mean by legit.
-
07-23-25 14:30 #31586Senior Member

Posts: 3853Verification fee
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/020036454124
This Pig looks like a total scam. 80 for the QV. But commands a $40 verification fee. That's funny, even for clients that seen her before. No thanks. She smells bad news.
-
07-23-25 07:18 #31585Senior Member

Posts: 56So you suspected she was LEO?
Originally Posted by AceOfMatt
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 07:16 #31584Senior Member

Posts: 56Don't think she does, never saw her hosting, so seems like only outcall for now. I did the HH and got two pops.
Originally Posted by RicardoSanti
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 07:15 #31583Senior Member

Posts: 56Yup that's her, not sure she has OF but give her a shot!
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 06:17 #31582Retired Member

Posts: 197Shea in Plymouth
Has anyone seen this one? Goes by Shea and is hosting in Plymouth. I have seen her ads on and off for a while. Quick response to texting. Quoted 250 HH /350 HR.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/472662164409
-
07-22-25 22:00 #31581Senior Member

Posts: 316Claudia
OK it's taking some time to figure out who this is, I'm going back over 20 years to a provider that used to host in Braintree in Dedham, her name was Claudia. I have had a couple*of conversations with Melody and she told me she used to be a PSE but it took a toll on her so she has scaled back a little. Claudia was a total submissive, ultra / GFE PSE appointment. I inseminated*Claudia 20 times both ass*and*pussy, swallowed*and absolutely nothing was off the table. If you remember*Claudia you will have no issues agreeing with me. The resemblance is spot on, Melody's eyes, tits, full ass all the same as Claudia, and her smile and bad teeth yep Claudia. So anyone*remember*this girl? I think Melody is up for more than she offers if I'm right. *.
https://hot.com/us/ma/boston/escorts...52-9098/m-Zpvm
https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/...anda-waltham-7
https://tryst.link/bdsm/misssallyomalley
https://tryst.link/massage/melodymoonlight29
https://www.melodybymoonlight.com/
-
07-22-25 20:22 #31580Senior Member

Posts: 4544Ya I saw Julianna twice for $80 and $60 and she was high as a kite. Is Lexi fat or thick?
Originally Posted by GoodJobb
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 16:51 #31579Senior Member

Posts: 53Asian
Can anyone direct me to an asian provider that's not going to be an arm and a leg. A provider that is legit?
-
07-22-25 14:11 #31578Senior Member

Posts: 276Alyssa
Her IG is https://www.instagram.com/Meenleenn. Was hoping for an OF link, but she doesn't have one linked from there.
Originally Posted by DarkAndStormy0
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 13:32 #31577Regular Member

Posts: 7Buyer Beware. Lexi and Juliannah. Misleading Ads
Coming out of posting retirement to advise against seeing these two (unless you have a thing for junkies). In hindsight, it was fairly obvious that either of them would be a user, but the pics in ads looked decent and wanted to see for myself. Both looked rough and were extremely disappointing. So much so that I turned around and left. Things are bleaker than ever out there.
Julianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...y/576594620800) her pics must have been taken on one, solitary above average day for her. Looked absolutely nothing like this, nor did she wear lingerie despite my request. Terrible hair and skin, didn't get close enough to see her teeth, but they're probably a mess too. Hosts out of rundown apartment in Dorchester, near Rox. Avoid.
Lexi (https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...f/355322871301) again, pics looked good, looked nothing like this in person. Pics either old or heavily touched up. Arranged a car date. Drive by her twice and lost my appetite. Also was conveniently located for pickup by Methadone Mile / Mass and Cass. Avoid.
These two might suffice as streetwalkers but should never command escort prices, IMHO.









Reply With Quote




