Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 44220
-
07-22-25 01:26 #40095Senior Member

Posts: 391Sakura & Iwa
2 xcalme.
Walked in and met Sakura.
Beautiful Japanese girl_.
Started with a good massage.
Large tatas were an added measure.
She has a big round plump ass at.
Thoroughly enjoyed a salad toss buffet.
Her belly face down BJ was to die for, definitely loved this.
69 was extra fun with her big delicious butt in my face.
Mid 69 In came pretty little Iwa and of course seeing her before there was going to be a menage _<3.
Continued with rimming Saku, while a pleasure bath bbj by Iwa she is just as great.
Iwa rode me acg deliciously wet with sensual dfk.
Switched to pile driving Sakura, she then had Iwa find my g spot in pile driver until I emptied completely.
(talk about a change of scenery+.
Was a grand l session, of course kittos and kudos to these gorgeous wonderful ladies.
-
07-21-25 21:36 #40094Senior Member

Posts: 1188Where is this place located at? Googling garden shows another place which seems too legit to be this one.
Originally Posted by Explorer143
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 19:19 #40093Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Correct on both
Garden is indeed next to the Starbucks, and near a planet fitness. It is on memory lane.
Originally Posted by Explorer143
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 17:49 #40092Senior Member

Posts: 26Is this the garden spa near the planet fitness or?
Is this the place near planet fitness and starbucks? Or am I getting it confused?
Originally Posted by Chiro
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 15:23 #40091Senior Member

Posts: 336Which MP has the STD report?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 12:48 #40090Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Angel Massage, Whittier.
Wendy is about 5'1 105#. Friendly and did a pretty nice massage. Good hi and BJ. Let her stretch the cock as her eyelashes would flutter. She wanted to get fucked but had her suck more. She started rubbing her pussy and said she wanted daty. Got me covered and she got on top. Some missionary, doggy and more bbj and cum in mouth finish. Nice attitude. I paid 150 tip for the 69 + FS + Massage.
-
07-21-25 12:33 #40089Administrator

Posts: 5265A quick note
To whoever runs the MP that got the STD report, you can report any violation of our TOS yourself, please do not have 20 white knights write me again.
These are the rules http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...eid=ForumRules
Anybody, including workers or management can report violations of them. I don't have time to play these games with you telling 20 guys to write me.
A2
-
07-21-25 09:46 #40088Senior Member

Posts: 1622Thanks. I'll try lucky massage next time. Been trying to venture out to new places.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 03:05 #40087Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Looking for whites
Also looking for white meat shops in OC, please share if you have more details.
Originally Posted by Leekk1987
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 00:39 #40086Banned Member

Posts: 9Du Calme
Fun session with Sakura. Went in with no appointment and drew her. She was a lot of fun and right to business. $$ all in for a hhr. BBBJ and had to stop her before I blew. Standing mish into standing doggy. Pounded her pretty good. Blew in cover. When she cleaned me up she said- still hard want more? Um yes please. She requested more doggy. Ok happy to go. Popped a second time. Cleaned up and on my way. That made for a nice bit to my trip. Great shop.
-
07-20-25 21:23 #40085Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Short time double with Chloe and Diana at Garden
Weekends can be a bit slow for business, but I like it that way—no waiting, and it's easier to see who I want. Today, both Chloe and Diana were available, so I spontaneously booked a short double session.
Many mongers have already reviewed these two girls, so I won't go into detail about their appearance. Let me talk about some details.
This time was the most breasts I had all around my face in all time. Although both girls' breasts are mm C but Chloe's breasts to me felt and looked the absolute best. Diana's breasts are nice too, seemed even more man made. They were giving me whatever I wanted start to finish. DFK, BBBJ, sucking my balls together and separately. I will remember they way they played with my cock together because a few of the things they did I had not quite experienced before, like Chloe slapping my cock against her cheeks with her tongue out enough to make it wet, and Diana sucking my cock deep while Chloe was on my balls warm and wet feels.
I was aware that Chloe is extra tight, so I put on the condom and fucked Chloe. TBH I think Diana's ass looked even better, but the tight pussy experience with Chloe was special to me today.
Overall, both girls are great. And the short duo experience was not enough for me, I will be back soon.
-
07-20-25 19:53 #40084Banned Member

Posts: 75New Paris at Garden Spa
I heard they have a new Paris, and she also has an extensive menu, So. I booked her. I went to see her with one mission! That is: Try to do the back door with a trip to heaven.
Paris's pleasant and smiley face with the GND vibe really set the tone for a very happy time.
Hot action started as soon as I finished the payment. I initiated DFK and she responded back just like a real girlfriend will do. Very passionate, slow pace, sensual kissing with very good tongue action, just the way I prefer. The little guy instantly felt hard and she could feel it. Then in the heat of the moment, we started undressing each other.
Starting with BBBJ and some DT, her BBBJ was great and went on for more than 5 minutes before I asked for DATY. She got naturally wet and I believe I got the high tide that I wanted to see! Next, I requested a back door trip to heaven and she happily ok with that. She used some lube and let me thrusted in. Oh man, it felt so good! If you have never done Greek in your life; I would suggest you don't miss this out. But one thing please keep in mind, it all depends on her comfort level as it may not be an easy entrance for a certain size, it took a little while for the little guy to feel that ultimate very good feeling experience. I really enjoyed her tightness and after like 5 minutes of slow but deep thrusting, I cum hard in the bag.
After cleaned up, Paris gave me a nice massage which made me feel really relaxed.
All In all, it was a memorable experience for me, when a girl has a nice body and is up for anything, she's truly a great option.
-
07-20-25 16:43 #40083Regular Member

Posts: 3Are there any Latino or white massage parlors?
I'm interested in Latina or white women and I want to try them out. Are there any that you can introduce to me?
-
07-20-25 16:42 #40082Regular Member

Posts: 3Are there any Latino or white massage parlors?
I'm interested in Latina or white women and I want to try them out. Are there any that you can introduce to me? Thank you.
-
07-20-25 12:24 #40081Senior Member

Posts: 336Du Calme / Sakura
In town visiting, so I stopped by Du Calme for a little time with Sakura.
What a great time. I wanted a massage but after 5 minutes of rubbing I couldn't wait and flipped over. She's so fun and curvy. Beautiful tits. Natural D's as far as I can tell and I gave them the business. Some of the best Russian I've ever had. BBBJ was pretty good but not deep enough. She got the hand lubed up and stroked while sucking and it was fantastic. What a fun girl. What an amazing body. Maybe 5'2" and super curvy. I thought she had butt implants the way is curved but again I could not find any trace of implants. I'll need to book another appointment for further investigation. DFK was top tier and passionate. I wanted to take her home. After some BBBJ and Russian she put on the cover and I went inside. I'm sure she's seen some business but I couldn't tell. She was tight and smooth and welcoming. Flipped her around in a few different positions and then finished up in closed missionary. I'm going to keep track of this one. . 7 hf 1. 6 donation.











Reply With Quote





