Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 31825
-
07-29-25 16:57 #31000Senior Member

Posts: 200I've been contemplating retirement myself. The older I get, the less desire I have to put up with the absolute nonsense that these girls are dishing out. There's only a handful of providers left that are worth a damn here in Memphis, and who knows how much longer they will be around. Sad times indeed! It's been a fun hobby for sure but lately it's been more frustrating than anything else. Even girls I have positively reviewed before have flaked lately. Maybe I'll get into Ham radio or something, who knows. There's always other hobbies, and these girls sure need my money more than I need anything they're selling.
Originally Posted by OldSpice36
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 15:27 #30999Senior Member

Posts: 151Rr
Wow! Thanks for that info ED! I was looking at her ad and wondering what her price point was! Too rich for this old geezer! LOL Many thanks again!
Originally Posted by EvilerDuckmann
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 13:49 #30998Senior Member

Posts: 142I won't go over a hhr with the younger providers, they want to do the least work possible.
-
07-29-25 11:24 #30997Senior Member

Posts: 585Rubie Rose
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/190806900#.
I know some of you praise her however.
I reached out, finally got ahold of her.
$$. 5 and 5$$wow with many noooos.
I politely told her TY, I never argue with amount, something I learned from BBT, and she starts going off about being cheap and I shouldn't buy pussy if I can't afford it.
I'm sure it may have been her bf but this justifies why I retired, good luck with her bs EDM OUT.
-
07-26-25 16:03 #30996Senior Member

Posts: 103Summer Rain
Anyone seen her recently or know what happen to her.
-
07-24-25 18:19 #30995Senior Member

Posts: 2528Guys. Sent wrong number on.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
Least part of it was right. Last 4.
Then Memphis area code. And 443.
-
07-24-25 10:49 #30994Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes I did do a review on her about 2 weeks ago.
Not to bad. Communications was a bit shoddy and pics arent too recent. But customer service was good. Got the job done.
Originally Posted by Feash
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 20:53 #30993Senior Member

Posts: 105Interested. DM.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-25 19:14 #30992Senior Member

Posts: 2528Utr
I know a close friend of mine who is looking f or some new friends. Pm me for info. Y'all be good to her.
-
07-23-25 14:41 #30991Senior Member

Posts: 2543Done. Good luck and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by JShadow
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 17:24 #30990Senior Member

Posts: 83Angle
Would you DM me Angel's number. Thanks in advance.
-
07-22-25 16:28 #30989Senior Member

Posts: 404Cassie
Visiting from out of town this week and I had an incredible session with Cassie (Gelibeanz) last night. I know she's been around a long time and is well reviewed here, but man, you guys are lucky to have her. She is total GFE, absolutely loves sex, and makes sure to show you a good time. I've seen her a few times over the years as I'm in Memphis every now and then for work, and she did not disappoint last night.
Got to her place near downtown, had a drink and chatted for a few minutes, and then it was on. She gives a stellar BBBJ, incredible eye contact, and she loves to DT all the way down to the root, nose smashed against my stomach. She actually has a "BJ Chair" one of you guys made her, which cracked me up. It's a small chair with back rest on wheels, so she can be comfortable while she works her magic. IYKYK, I guess. Cover goes on and we go at it in mish, alternating on her queues between slow steady stroking and absolute pound town. Cover off, more BBBJ, some DATY, new cover, and then more great fucking in CG. She rides like she means it and her facial expression and dirty talk really get me going. You can tell this woman enjoys what she is going. After quite a bit of fucking and quite a few O's from Cassie, she tells me she wants my cum in her mouth. Cover off, some more great BBBJ and I pop a nice load in her mouth. She holds on to the head for quite a while with her mouth to make sure she gets every drop. Some nice chit-chat afterwards and I head back to my hotel a very happy man.
$280 for hour incall. But I stayed a little longer than the hour. Cassie is an absolute must see every time I come back to Memphis. You guys are fortunate to have her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/188339500
-
07-22-25 12:06 #30988Senior Member

Posts: 2543Her ad disappeared. Angel, 731[Deleted by Admin]521. Hope you can get in contact with her.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 23:46 #30987Senior Member

Posts: 376I was hoping to visit her but indicated that BBBJ wasn't available, so that's a hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 20:35 #30986Senior Member

Posts: 2543When Kash 1st arrived on the scene many years ago. She had to have been one of the best built, sexiest women in Memphis. I saw her often then, nothing spectacular about her, that body was simply bangin then. I haven't visited her in years, glad to hear that she's at least still making an effort to treat clients decently.
Originally Posted by DespiteFulmon;7347593[URL










Reply With Quote





