Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1759
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1669

    AP done for good. ?

    The provider reached out back to me.

    Seems like a Bellevue PD busted the boss. Might be in custody soon.

    Not so great for everyone.

  2. #1668

    How post ad in this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    This is just me, but I'd generally say:

    1. Massage parlors. They have very consistent and reasonable pricing across the board and if you track the reviews here you can find pretty girls providing good service at those reasonable prices. Also for me it is the best option for reliable service on my schedule.

    2. AAMPS / Kgirl Agencies. On the average much more attractive than (1), very consistent service, but more expensive (often twice as expensive). Screening can be problematic.

    3. Strip clubs. Some very good looking girls but prices can go up rapidly. Also depending on the situation at the club service can be inconsistent.

    For me, at least, all of the options after that degrade rapidly.

    Agencies can vary wildly in quality and you have zero guarantee that the girl in the ad (or described by the booker) is the girl you'll actually see. Service (in my opinion is inconsistent) and security and safety is at times questionable..
    New to this site want know how to post ad.

    And in Seattle which forum is for post by provider?

  3. #1667

    Search function

    Am I the only one getting an error when I try to search the forum?

  4. #1666

    Single mother providers doing trades

    Any of yall know a woman who fits the bill?

    Got a new switch 2 unopened I'm looking to trade.

    Or if anyone here is wanting one I'll sell for close to retail.

  5. #1665

    Haha game on

    I like a little fiesty butch. Sounds likd fun failed too many times trying to get a ftm from fetlife so dint tempt me wjth a good time.

    Fetlife is terrible for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Don't take her to the Wild Rose, you'll end-up competing with some butch lesbian. And they like to fight, LOL.

    My reply is a bit flip, but I used to go there with my lesbian friend and damn those ladies can be aggressive. A few approached me and asked why I was there.
    .

  6. #1664

    Definitely. Just trying to avoid

    Her first time being introduced by a 400 lb queen dressed in diapers. I guess I was thinking a club like setting we thought about neighbors but I'm yiung a kinda attractive I get hit on by dudes often so I think ill introduce the wrong type of attention.

    Thanks fir the recommendation!

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Can just go to Club Sapphire and start playing with each other and see how she responds to the setting and experience, people watching, etc.

    See if she's comfortable with that and then start introducing a third. It shouldn't be too overwhelming.

  7. #1663
    Don't take her to the Wild Rose, you'll end-up competing with some butch lesbian. And they like to fight, LOL.

    My reply is a bit flip, but I used to go there with my lesbian friend and damn those ladies can be aggressive. A few approached me and asked why I was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    On where to take a vanilla yet curious lady out?

    We plan on staying somewhere near cap hill and hopefully sum LGBT clubs (hopefully find a friend / helper fir my date).

  8. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    On where to take a vanilla yet curious lady out?

    We plan on staying somewhere near cap hill and hopefully sum LGBT clubs (hopefully find a friend / helper fir my date).

    Possibly considering sex clubs but don't want to be to out there.

    What clubs call like? Any hotel reccs as well?

    Saw some pineapple hotel deal looked like s swinger hotel but I'm sure it's TGTBT.
    Can just go to Club Sapphire and start playing with each other and see how she responds to the setting and experience, people watching, etc.

    See if she's comfortable with that and then start introducing a third. It shouldn't be too overwhelming.

  9. #1661

    Ricks

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Sold. Done with other board, doing alright with AMPs. But looking for more. From Everett area what's the best place?
    Dreamgirls at Ricks I think has the best looking girls if price is not an issue.

  10. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    On where to take a vanilla yet curious lady out?

    We plan on staying somewhere near cap hill and hopefully sum LGBT clubs (hopefully find a friend / helper fir my date).

    Possibly considering sex clubs but don't want to be to out there.

    What clubs call like? Any hotel reccs as well?

    Saw some pineapple hotel deal looked like s swinger hotel but I'm sure it's TGTBT.
    The Pineapple brand is just a brand. No evidence it's for swingers.

    The Hyatt Regency downtown is my favorite of the hotels and close to Cap Hill.

    On Cap Hill itself, the Silver Cloud gets great ratings, but it's kinda blah.

  11. #1659

    Reccomendations

    On where to take a vanilla yet curious lady out?

    We plan on staying somewhere near cap hill and hopefully sum LGBT clubs (hopefully find a friend / helper fir my date).

    Possibly considering sex clubs but don't want to be to out there.

    What clubs call like? Any hotel reccs as well?

    Saw some pineapple hotel deal looked like s swinger hotel but I'm sure it's TGTBT.

  12. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    For me I need to play with young hotties and at the club you get to hang out talk with them then see them outside the club and make them sugar babies to travel with. My top 10 fucks are all strippers always no condoms with cream pies and a half allowed cia too!
    Sold. Done with other board, doing alright with AMPs. But looking for more. From Everett area what's the best place?

  13. #1657

    Strip Club girls no contest

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    Generally speaking, which providers are the best combo of hotness, services, and safety in the Seattle area?

    1. Indie escorts who post on the board.

    2. Latina agency girls.

    3. Euro agency girls.

    4. Massage parlors.

    5. KGirl agencies.

    6. Strip club dancers.

    I know there are superstars in every group, but if you were chatting with a hobbyist from another city, how would you describe the lay of the land (pun intended) in the Seattle area?
    For me I need to play with young hotties and at the club you get to hang out talk with them then see them outside the club and make them sugar babies to travel with. My top 10 fucks are all strippers always no condoms with cream pies and a half allowed cia too!

  14. #1656

    Flock License Plate Readers

    Thought I'd post a little something about our surveillance state for everyone to read while sipping coffee / tea this morning:

    https://www.aclu.org/news/privacy-te...-plate-readers

    https://deflock.me/

    https://www.wvtm13.com/article/former-al-man-creates-website-to-identify-location-of-every-flock-camera-in-the-country/62923240

    https://www.atlasofsurveillance.org/

  15. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    Generally speaking, which providers are the best combo of hotness, services, and safety in the Seattle area?

    1. Indie escorts who post on the board.

    2. Latina agency girls.

    3. Euro agency girls.

    4. Massage parlors.

    5. KGirl agencies.

    6. Strip club dancers.

    I know there are superstars in every group, but if you were chatting with a hobbyist from another city, how would you describe the lay of the land (pun intended) in the Seattle area?
    I've done pretty much everything except for SWers and I'd say that there are lows and highs to everything. As I get older though, I'm slowly preferring service over everything else. Ideally we'd love smoking hot + great service, but it's difficult no matter how much you pay. And yes, there's usually zero correlation between rate and service -- don't let a single person tell you anything differently.

    I remember liking the kgirls quite a bit at one point, but not being able to talk well with them gets kind of boring after awhile. Nonpros were great, then I got annoyed with how transactional it felt while still acting like it was more than that. I'd rather it be clearly one way or the other now. Strippers were fun for a bit but lost interest and the clubs feel depressing without alcohol (and I don't even drink).

    I think a good AMP has the best bang for the buck despite it not being as good as a kgirl agency. You'll likely never get that anywhere else unless you hit a gem on seeking.

    Finding an amazing euro girl just hits sometimes too, but it's such an expensive gamble.

    I'd still tell another hobbyist that it fucking sucks here though. And not in a good way. You see the entitlement everywhere online, even when dating due to all the competition and judgmental folk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape