Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 15296
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Hi, heading to NYC for the first time where I can actually visit an AMP, and hoping for some pointers. Staying in the financial district (east side, near the water). Looking for an AMP that, well, hopefully gives great service. Young and petite and fit a plus, but really good service is the most important thing.

    I can see "fidi girls" discussed here, but they haven't posted to their X account in 2 months so wondering if maybe they're gone now? Midtown might be a bit too far to travel to. Hopefully someone can suggest a good place downtown? Budget not an issue (and it looks like 200 all-in may be standard at many places). Thanks for any help.
    FIDI girls is open dude. Their X is Fidigirlsny and Blusky is Fidispa.

    I saw Bonny recently cute Chinese with nice Tatas.

  2. #14005

    Came back for exotic treat. Nini - NEW RAINBOW!

    Last time I was there I saw Nini and this girl was in my mind throughout the week, waiting to get a day off to go see her. I was supposed to go this upcoming weekend. Having idle time all week, I saw she's was there and figured I'd go catch her as these ladies schedules are unpredictable. I still remember how bubbly, short, slim perfectly, with a super sexy face. The pic on the socials of her honestly undersells this girl by degrees. In person she's way prettier and sexier. Had a few shots of Hennessy to get things hot, on my way with intentions of ragging little Nini. I asked mms to give me my favorite room because I wanted the mirror view for this one. MMS greets me and leads me to Nini.

    She remembers me from last week and was jumpy and happy. Wearing a bikini. OMG. Fucking steaming hotter than a delicious Bao bun.

    Facially she eerily has resemblance to Cassie. Yes Cassie the "singer". Body wise she's perfect proportionally. Short, slim, not a gram of fat. Flat stomach. Sexy little tattoos. Black straight hair. Her ass is nice in proportion to her physique, but don't expect a bubble. But it's there. And it's soft and felt full to the touch.

    We hug and DFK briefly and I leave the tab on the table with a $20 tip. She helps me off with the wear. Very flirty. As she's hanging up the clothes l, she jokingly wags her ass for me. I walk up behind her and start to hug and kiss on her and squeeze her tits. Like a true slutty GF / Wife she wrapped her arms around my neck and DFK for a few seconds and she leaves me to check the shower.

    We walk across and she quickly loses the bikini and starts stroking my dick as the water is running. The shower head sprayed both of us mistakenly. We chuckle it off and Nini goes on top of me and puts her pussy on my back and starts grinding as she scrubbing my back. Sprays off the soap and begins kissing my shoulders with her whole body pressed against my back then orders me to flip over face up. P2 P after the wash. She's very easy to maneuver on your dick due to her size. I was moving her all sorts of ways as we were DFK and sandwiching my dick between her V-lips. She got me hard as a rock then went for the kill. Slid her little smooth ass between my legs and slowly swallows my dick like an anaconda. Blown my nut deep down the neck.

    We finished on the table shower and she washed out her mouth. Got inside. Nini was intent on giving me a massage. I told her I'll give her a massage to show her how I want my massage. Gave her a few minutes of back massage down to her little pretty feet. Then dud to her what these girls do LOL. Cat batch until I started teasing between her ass cheeks. She's responsive with subtle moans. I went deeper with my to due in her ass. Lifted her waist and now she's in doggy position pose, and I'm ravaging her pussy as well with DATY. I wanted to bring her to the max edge like she did me on the shower. After a few she plop on her stomach and turns over. Spreads legs wide. I get to the floor and eat that ass and pussy some more having her twisting and turning. She looked adorable while doing her fuck faces.

    I had her lay on her side facing me and FF. Good BBJ. Small mouth, but a deep throat. She went at my cock trying to DT while massaging my nuts softly like a pair of stress balls. Shifted her attention to the nuts. I'm busy squeezing her tits and yearning to go in her at that point. Told her to put the cover on.

    She gets on her back again and opens up like she did for DATY. Popped my stick in the kitty. She's small, with small hips, so her pussy is tight. Proceeded to pave my way through her. DFK and softly teasing her nipples to relax her nerves. The pussy starts to get gooey and slippery. Now things are getting even better than they were. I ramp up the stroke speed and depth. She starts panting and initiating DFK more passionate than before. That was my que to commence a vicious pounding on Nini's pussy.

    Tried her on her side with her back to me as I'm standing going inn. She's getting ragged. Getting flush faced and red. Face contorting. Looked wonderful on the dim light. Licked her kitty from behind, then put her on my cock CG. Let her take control so I can just enjoy. She rode hard with back and forth motion and presses herself against me until I released in the cover as we both were spent. She made a huge effort and milked me dry in this session.

    Nini is a hottie and excelled in looks, service and attitude categories. Doesn't lack in any areas. Service is not of a novice, but more a horny GND who likes and knows how to please.

  3. #14004

    LifeHere NYC Ivyi

    I was let in by Kylie. Wow she looked amazing in her dress. Does she still provide? She remembered me from her other location. A quick trip to the waiting room where Ivyi (yes, that is the spelling) grabbed me. She has quite the hourglass shape. I see why they have pics of her in a bikini on the website. She asked me if done with work and other small talk in English with and accent. She undressed and finished helping me undress. She has a natural rack and a big backside on a slim body. She has long hair and is good looking.

    I asked for the regular standup small shower. Soaped up and she went down to give me a BJ. Bobbing her head up and down. I didn't want things to end prematurely so moved it to the room. Some kissing and she asked if I like 69. Flipped around and went straight to it. Trimmed and fresh. An O a few minutes later.

    We used one of the Chinese condoms she had. Not bad. She asked to start with her on top. She does a slow sensual ride and her pussy is grabbing it pretty good. Went to doggy and she placed it so she was looking right into her mirror putting her ass up. Pumped her hard here and finished. I opted for the towel cleanup. After a quick massage, her pussy was warm on my back, I paid up and gave a tip and told Kylie that Ivyi was very good and I would see her again. But there are so many other options to see first.

  4. #14003
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet for great service is to travel north a bit to either risingsun8.com or lifeherenyc.com to hook up with young ladies, many of whom are petite. Slightly farther north would be barbiehouseny.com.
    Thanks! Great to get specific links as well. In the Chicago board that answer would've been very vague.

  5. #14002
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I guess kind of like Spicy Girls (I see you've been there).

    In most cases it is I'd and LinkedIn. But I've seen other options they take if you text them.
    I go to Spicy Girls.

    Problem is I am retired and have no Linkden. I have sent a NY Drivers License to other places but even that won't suffice. I ask what else I can give but they respond must have work verification. Seems extreme to me.

  6. #14001

    Vivian + Lilly double at SpicyGirls

    The hornier I am the more likely I am to hit up a place I know and trust. I was bond-crushingly horny today, hit up SpicyGirls where my last great double took place and they hooked me up with Vivian and Lilly. Vivian was the head-girl, confident and in charge, with a toned yoga body and pretty face. Her tatoos are interesting too. Turned out that Lilly is Vivian's friend, also hot but a little less experienced. But yah, all good, that's why I love doubles, the two girls could each add their unique skills and flavor.

    The classic experience in doubles, at least for me, is the double BBBJ. Two girls licking and sucking my balls and cock, interacting with each other at times and looking up at me while taking care of my cock as a team. In this, Vivian and Lilly where a wonderful sight to behold. They kept it up as long as I wanted. Which ended up being a long time.

    The double BBBJ took enough of the edge off that I was able to resist and refuse the option to upgrade to BBFS to finish with Vivian. Instead, I played it calm and relaxed, fucking her friend Lilly at the end while kissing Vivian like it was just another day at the office.

  7. #14000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Hi, heading to NYC for the first time where I can actually visit an AMP, and hoping for some pointers. Staying in the financial district (east side, near the water). Looking for an AMP that, well, hopefully gives great service. Young and petite and fit a plus, but really good service is the most important thing.

    I can see "fidi girls" discussed here, but they haven't posted to their X account in 2 months so wondering if maybe they're gone now? Midtown might be a bit too far to travel to. Hopefully someone can suggest a good place downtown? Budget not an issue (and it looks like 200 all-in may be standard at many places). Thanks for any help.
    I think it's still going to be worth a quick trip to midtown. Depending on where your hotel is, it could be less than 20 minutes door to door via subway or uber. Potentially less time than it would take to walk to where Fidi girls may have been.

  8. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Hi, heading to NYC for the first time where I can actually visit an AMP, and hoping for some pointers. Staying in the financial district (east side, near the water). Looking for an AMP that, well, hopefully gives great service. Young and petite and fit a plus, but really good service is the most important thing.

    I can see "fidi girls" discussed here, but they haven't posted to their X account in 2 months so wondering if maybe they're gone now? Midtown might be a bit too far to travel to. Hopefully someone can suggest a good place downtown? Budget not an issue (and it looks like 200 all-in may be standard at many places). Thanks for any help.
    Your best bet for great service is to travel north a bit to either risingsun8.com or lifeherenyc.com to hook up with young ladies, many of whom are petite. Slightly farther north would be barbiehouseny.com.

    Most of the other places that offer great service are near Herald Square (nycsmilingeyes.com) or Times Square (such as pleasure-palace.club or dreamdreamyou.com or misskyoto.com) to name a few places.

    Not sure where you saw "200 for all-in" as the only place you'll find that is Barbie House for a 20 minute QV visit. Most of these places will ask for $240 or more (depending on the girl) for a 30 minute visit, which IMHO is the absolute minimum time for a visit if you want good service (I personally prefer to pay for 45 minutes or a full hour).

  9. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Nice.

    What is the vetting process at Venus. Do they ask for a Linkden profile for verification? Some of these places are brutal with the information that they seek before booking.
    I guess kind of like Spicy Girls (I see you've been there).

    In most cases it is I'd and LinkedIn. But I've seen other options they take if you text them.

  10. #13997

    Help for a visitor to Financial District

    Hi, heading to NYC for the first time where I can actually visit an AMP, and hoping for some pointers. Staying in the financial district (east side, near the water). Looking for an AMP that, well, hopefully gives great service. Young and petite and fit a plus, but really good service is the most important thing.

    I can see "fidi girls" discussed here, but they haven't posted to their X account in 2 months so wondering if maybe they're gone now? Midtown might be a bit too far to travel to. Hopefully someone can suggest a good place downtown? Budget not an issue (and it looks like 200 all-in may be standard at many places). Thanks for any help.

  11. #13996
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Venus 340 45 minutes DFK BBBJ CFS brazilian early 20's.

    It is nice when the pics are the girl but she is better IRL. Venus is pretty. She is light to medium brown. Long curl hair. They don't get too many afro-latinas (which I think she is) but when they do I am on it. Slender but meaty body with some fake C cups that take a bit of investigating to realize they are fakes. Great ass on her. All meat and no fat with a great shape.

    We get naked in the room and talk and she speaks english. You could talk to her all day. I was pretty much full chub just checking her out. In the shower that girl got on her knees and she sucks a good deep dick. This BBBJ is no joke. I had to stop her or she would have just kept going to the nut.

    She DFKs. She DFKs deep to, lips all over my face. This girl is game. Neck kissing and titty sucking. It was all on. More of that BBBJ and she really looks like she is relish'ing that meat on a stick. The way she looks at me while sucking. LOL. Yeah. I likey. I could not wait to 69. I was in a pie eating contest. The pussy is trimmed but the Bush is for real. It was great. If you like being in the Bush. Well dig in. Nice butthole. Nice ass to grab onto. I held onto it a bit for dear life while eating her out.

    Condom on and a nice little pussy on this girl. I reached the end of it. There ain't no pussy my cock can't tame. LOL. Well that is my story and I am sticking to it. CG she can ride at different angles well. Standing doggy and yes it is great to slap her ass and grab onto that while bending her over. And she watches in the mirror. But I got a little romantic feeling and went to mish and that passionate kissing and fucking as she wrapped her limbs around me. I don't cum a lot in mish lately but yeah I blasted off that nut no damn problem.

    Cleaned up and layed around and talked and she gave a good massage and she kept me way too long. I don't think she was keeping track. But I think I did give her a for real orgasm so hey, sometimes a monger gets hooked up.
    Nice.

    What is the vetting process at Venus. Do they ask for a Linkden profile for verification? Some of these places are brutal with the information that they seek before booking.

  12. #13995

    Lifehernyc Venus some mocha sweetness

    Venus 340 45 minutes DFK BBBJ CFS brazilian early 20's.

    It is nice when the pics are the girl but she is better IRL. Venus is pretty. She is light to medium brown. Long curl hair. They don't get too many afro-latinas (which I think she is) but when they do I am on it. Slender but meaty body with some fake C cups that take a bit of investigating to realize they are fakes. Great ass on her. All meat and no fat with a great shape.

    We get naked in the room and talk and she speaks english. You could talk to her all day. I was pretty much full chub just checking her out. In the shower that girl got on her knees and she sucks a good deep dick. This BBBJ is no joke. I had to stop her or she would have just kept going to the nut.

    She DFKs. She DFKs deep to, lips all over my face. This girl is game. Neck kissing and titty sucking. It was all on. More of that BBBJ and she really looks like she is relish'ing that meat on a stick. The way she looks at me while sucking. LOL. Yeah. I likey. I could not wait to 69. I was in a pie eating contest. The pussy is trimmed but the Bush is for real. It was great. If you like being in the Bush. Well dig in. Nice butthole. Nice ass to grab onto. I held onto it a bit for dear life while eating her out.

    Condom on and a nice little pussy on this girl. I reached the end of it. There ain't no pussy my cock can't tame. LOL. Well that is my story and I am sticking to it. CG she can ride at different angles well. Standing doggy and yes it is great to slap her ass and grab onto that while bending her over. And she watches in the mirror. But I got a little romantic feeling and went to mish and that passionate kissing and fucking as she wrapped her limbs around me. I don't cum a lot in mish lately but yeah I blasted off that nut no damn problem.

    Cleaned up and layed around and talked and she gave a good massage and she kept me way too long. I don't think she was keeping track. But I think I did give her a for real orgasm so hey, sometimes a monger gets hooked up.

  13. #13994

    Petite and fit hottie Kiki at Little Star

    Little Star has a nice location with a great space, big, clean and new with a lot of rooms. Now it looks like they've got the talent to really fill the space out. I texted to check in w / MMS and headed over w / o an appointment for a specific girl. Several new arrivals and MMS said to come choose. I arrived, chatted w / MMS, and got linked up w / with Kiki after she came out looking hot in a mini two piece racing style outfit, bra and short skirt and showing off her great legs and abs. Kiki is about 5-0, slim and trim (great abs), cute and fun. And a bit naughty in the room. AMP-adequate English, enough to get the job done w / o any issues.

    We took a shower and headed back to the room. Got naked and started DFK and feeling each other up. Kiki knelt down and started on a super BBBJ. In the middle of this, MMS knocks and says something in Chinese, then pops in to check on us, and gives my cock a few strokes. At this point I'm rock hard and start asking about MMS joining in (she is even more petite than Kiki and very pretty), but someone called her from outside and she had to go check on whatever it was. Kiki resumes sucking my dick, then we put the cover on and I hammer her in standing mish. Then get on the table and we do doggy for a couple minutes, then switch back to mish on the table and pump out the ending. Kiki complimented me, which I returned since she took the dick well.

    Kiki gave me the standard hot towels and alcohol clean up, then gave me a massage, and a good one at that, for the last 20 minutes. 300 out per standard. Chatted again with MMS before heading out, she said the 2 girls was available and let her know next time LOL.

  14. #13993

    Nakei at lifehere NYC

    Came back for another visit. Nakei is Japanese but speaks English better than expected. Long hair dyed brown and pretty. Skinny. Tits on smaller B side. Some small tattoos mainly words.

    Got the financials out of the way and talked about how does she like America. She seems too nice for this business. A little bit of play in the shower but was still quick. On the bed I pulled her on top of me and we kissed while she woke him up. Her BJ was good and she went down on it. She did some BLS also. Her pussy has hair on top. She is very sexy. I could not resist the upgrade and paid it. It is really different not having a rubber on. Her on top really humping. Then turned her over to mish and I could not hold out here. Let it all do inside her. I took it out and it dripped out and she laughed and quickly got a tissue to wipe it up.

    Spent the last of our time talking about tourist places in the city. Finished with a shower and a kiss goodbye. I think she is sticking around for a little while still.

  15. #13992

    Hermes and Suki BH

    Feeling a little voyeuristic today, I sent a text to set up my appointment with Hermes for an hour and Suki to join in after the 30 minutes mark. The goal I was looking to achieve was to have a normal session with Hermes and Suki comes in and watch us get busy as she plays with herself. Mission accomplished, They accepted my request! Things kick off as normal during the TS, Typical soapy body slide,69 BBJ / BLS highlights before going back to the room. Once we got back to the room, I took my time savouring the taste of Hermes little pussy. Once I had my fill, Hermes got right back to work! Smuggling my bologna in her throat, Making it sloppy and messy just the way I like it. Shortly after Suki comes in, strips down and enjoys the shows as her hands squeeze her tits.

    Rubber goes on and Hermes climbs on top to ride this pony. Suki was sitting across from us and she opened and closed her pussy with her fingers for my viewing pleasure. She wanted to join me and Hermes and I told her to continue to watch and play with herself. Suki was biting her lip and making fuck me faces as she was getting off from self care. This got me super hard, I had Hermes lay down for Mish and pounded her hard and deep. Suki moans were getting louder competing with Hermes moans. At this point Suki lost control, She started to make out with Hermes then mounted her pussy over Hermes. Suki pulls me close for DFK, Then begged me to fuck her too. Not exactly what I had planned, But seeing Suki go full ***** mode had me foaming at the mouth. I pulled out of Hermes and Suki tears off the rubber and sucked my pre-cum soak cock clean before putting on a new hat.

    Suki got into doggy and spread her ass cheeks exposing her soaking wet pussy, Still saying fuck me, fuck me! So damn hot! I had no choice but to give in and give her what she wants! Hermes started to rim and play with the boys. Before long it was game over, Suki's pussy milk the hell out of me. After a short rest Suki cleaned me up in the shower and made sure there was nothing left in the pipe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape