Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 355 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 5321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4781

    Any toft?

    This one is confusing me. I've contacted a few times. Short responses. I'd think fake except I never get asked for a deposit. IDK, maybe in a few weeks I'll get the "I'm with the cartel" message or something. Posting in both EB and STG with a frequently changing number.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2697449606
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-28 230145.jpg‎  

  2. #4780

  3. #4779

    Massage. Erotic artwork

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwazvice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to you and all others for the feedback. Sometimes I'm easily seduced by something intriguing and your responses probably saved me time and money.
    This is not Sisly / Cicily / Sicily.

    I've texted with her. I cannot vouch for services but she sent a face pic when I was thinking about it and, after reading the posts below I searched Sicily in the GR forum. The pic is absolutely not the same nor is the vibe. Could she have sent a fake pic? Yeah, sure; but this girl chatted me politely and continued to after I said I couldn't make it. I don't mean to white knight here but I'd say give her a shot. If I do I'll post about it. Rates weren't that bad really for what she was selling.

  4. #4778

    Candy

    I've seen Candy a few times. BBJ, all else covered. She's responsive and freshly showered. I've seen her both incall and outcall. Showing up to my place looking fine asf in jeans and T. Very reasonable prices, even for outcall. Easy comms. Does not give the "bi-polar" or "addict" vibe that so many do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/222855851458

  5. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlay129  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on her? I couldn't find her in search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/803792101993
    Post has no info connecting it to kalamazoo and listed as posted all over the state.

    This leans towards scammer or selling pics only at least.

  6. #4776

    New girl in town

    Anybody have any info on her? I couldn't find her in search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/803792101993

  7. #4775

    New girl in town

    Any info on this beauty? I can't find any reviews on her yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/803792101993

  8. #4774

    (not so) Amazing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Has plenty of reviews. Mostly negative. She goes by Sicily. Works out of her house.
    Thanks to you and all others for the feedback. Sometimes I'm easily seduced by something intriguing and your responses probably saved me time and money.

  9. #4773

    Smiley Miley-Candance

    Any info one this one? Thanks.

  10. #4772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwazvice  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/313995182133

    Anyone have any experience? She posts in Kalamazoo and GR, and is based on GR. Sounds interesting.
    Has plenty of reviews. Mostly negative. She goes by Sicily. Works out of her house.

  11. #4771

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwazvice  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/313995182133

    Anyone have any experience? She posts in Kalamazoo and GR, and is based on GR. Sounds interesting.
    She was reviewed once that I remember. Don't remember name of review. What I do remember was her body type didn't come close to resembling her sketches or whatever you call her pics. Service was poor and it was expensive lesson. I was also interested until I read review.

  12. #4770

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwazvice  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/313995182133

    Anyone have any experience? She posts in Kalamazoo and GR, and is based on GR. Sounds interesting.
    Really high rates. I haven't seen her / them (I think its a parlor) bit of an attitude too, when I asked for pic (because the ones online are definatly not her) I got the answer "I don't prove myself to you, you prove yourself to me" obviously that didn't fly so I haven't went further.

  13. #4769

    Amazing Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/313995182133

    Anyone have any experience? She posts in Kalamazoo and GR, and is based on GR. Sounds interesting.

  14. #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged her on FB, Snapchat, and Instagram and she never replies. I don't know how she ever meets with anyone when she doesn't answer. LOL.
    It is definitely a poor business model LOL. JK.

  15. #4767

    I've tried

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Try her Instagram. JK.
    I've messaged her on FB, Snapchat, and Instagram and she never replies. I don't know how she ever meets with anyone when she doesn't answer. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape