Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 1759
-
12-16-25 01:19 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 484AP done for good. ?
The provider reached out back to me.
Seems like a Bellevue PD busted the boss. Might be in custody soon.
Not so great for everyone.
-
12-09-25 11:12 #1668Banned Member

Posts: 47How post ad in this forum
New to this site want know how to post ad.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
And in Seattle which forum is for post by provider?
-
10-02-25 20:48 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 152Search function
Am I the only one getting an error when I try to search the forum?
-
07-22-25 10:24 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 208Single mother providers doing trades
Any of yall know a woman who fits the bill?
Got a new switch 2 unopened I'm looking to trade.
Or if anyone here is wanting one I'll sell for close to retail.
-
07-21-25 15:16 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 208Haha game on
I like a little fiesty butch. Sounds likd fun failed too many times trying to get a ftm from fetlife so dint tempt me wjth a good time.
Fetlife is terrible for me.
.
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 15:13 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 208Definitely. Just trying to avoid
Her first time being introduced by a 400 lb queen dressed in diapers. I guess I was thinking a club like setting we thought about neighbors but I'm yiung a kinda attractive I get hit on by dudes often so I think ill introduce the wrong type of attention.
Thanks fir the recommendation!
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 15:01 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 696Don't take her to the Wild Rose, you'll end-up competing with some butch lesbian. And they like to fight, LOL.
My reply is a bit flip, but I used to go there with my lesbian friend and damn those ladies can be aggressive. A few approached me and asked why I was there.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 14:30 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 671Can just go to Club Sapphire and start playing with each other and see how she responds to the setting and experience, people watching, etc.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
See if she's comfortable with that and then start introducing a third. It shouldn't be too overwhelming.
-
07-21-25 13:56 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 244Ricks
Dreamgirls at Ricks I think has the best looking girls if price is not an issue.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 11:00 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 238The Pineapple brand is just a brand. No evidence it's for swingers.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
The Hyatt Regency downtown is my favorite of the hotels and close to Cap Hill.
On Cap Hill itself, the Silver Cloud gets great ratings, but it's kinda blah.
-
07-21-25 09:40 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 208Reccomendations
On where to take a vanilla yet curious lady out?
We plan on staying somewhere near cap hill and hopefully sum LGBT clubs (hopefully find a friend / helper fir my date).
Possibly considering sex clubs but don't want to be to out there.
What clubs call like? Any hotel reccs as well?
Saw some pineapple hotel deal looked like s swinger hotel but I'm sure it's TGTBT.
-
07-20-25 17:24 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 237Sold. Done with other board, doing alright with AMPs. But looking for more. From Everett area what's the best place?
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 20:38 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 244Strip Club girls no contest
For me I need to play with young hotties and at the club you get to hang out talk with them then see them outside the club and make them sugar babies to travel with. My top 10 fucks are all strippers always no condoms with cream pies and a half allowed cia too!
Originally Posted by RespectIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 12:56 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 1113Flock License Plate Readers
Thought I'd post a little something about our surveillance state for everyone to read while sipping coffee / tea this morning:
https://www.aclu.org/news/privacy-te...-plate-readers
https://deflock.me/
https://www.wvtm13.com/article/former-al-man-creates-website-to-identify-location-of-every-flock-camera-in-the-country/62923240
https://www.atlasofsurveillance.org/
-
07-02-25 18:33 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 671I've done pretty much everything except for SWers and I'd say that there are lows and highs to everything. As I get older though, I'm slowly preferring service over everything else. Ideally we'd love smoking hot + great service, but it's difficult no matter how much you pay. And yes, there's usually zero correlation between rate and service -- don't let a single person tell you anything differently.
Originally Posted by RespectIt
[View Original Post]
I remember liking the kgirls quite a bit at one point, but not being able to talk well with them gets kind of boring after awhile. Nonpros were great, then I got annoyed with how transactional it felt while still acting like it was more than that. I'd rather it be clearly one way or the other now. Strippers were fun for a bit but lost interest and the clubs feel depressing without alcohol (and I don't even drink).
I think a good AMP has the best bang for the buck despite it not being as good as a kgirl agency. You'll likely never get that anywhere else unless you hit a gem on seeking.
Finding an amazing euro girl just hits sometimes too, but it's such an expensive gamble.
I'd still tell another hobbyist that it fucking sucks here though. And not in a good way. You see the entitlement everywhere online, even when dating due to all the competition and judgmental folk.











Reply With Quote






