Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 18565
-
07-29-25 10:35 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 621Sunflower
I stopped in last Thursday about 8:30 and saw closing time posted as 10:00. I opted for an hour with Anna. Pretty girl with a slender body and dark hair. Massage was below average, tease was good. Asked what I wanted, told her boom boom and made a hand signal. Everything covered, doggy and mish, but no cowgirl. Said I was too big. I'm not. She looked like she was in pain the whole time. Just not my thing. As we all know, YMMV. Total out the door $$. Funny thing though, she almost jumped off the table when I stuck my thumb in her ass during doggy. I guess I'll have to venture westward for decent spas.
SP.
-
07-28-25 13:16 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 241Sakura
Sophia.
Recently saw her twice at the request of Mimi. Smoking hot bod!
1st time: hhr started with massage and a very good tease. BBBJ to multi position CFS and back to an amazing BBJ CIM NSNQ.
2nd time: hhr Massage BBBJ to a Multi position CFS finish.
C's that are perfect Naturals!
Second on left.
-
07-26-25 15:53 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 83Confirming Lilith
Agree 100% with this post. I have seen Lilith 4-5 times and she is great! In fact, I'm probably due for another return visit.
Originally Posted by Huckelberry1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-25 05:39 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 178Recommendation
Going to be in town next week visiting friends. Welcome a recommendation for local spa with best current options and attractive girls. Have read through the postings but welcome any insights. PM if best for you. Thanks.
-
07-23-25 20:30 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 31Finally got to meet Lilith.
Had an amazing time with the lovely and talented Lilith. Setting up was simple and painless. A quick pic for verification isn't a big deal as we know what they look like so why wouldn't the provider want to know who's walking in their door right? Especially if it's not a hotel! The massage was nice and even though I'm not a cat guy, pretty allergic actually, I didn't have an issue as there is a designated spot to keep the felines off your clothes. No allergy reaction was had which is a huge bonus!!
As far as service the part that blew me away was the sensual vibe and it started from very early to the finally just increasing with each step. Found this to be a huge upgrade over the jackhammers and bang & go of the AMP scene.
Looking forward to another visit and damn sure won't be waiting very long for round 2.
I'll be your huckleberry.
-
07-23-25 11:13 #17180Senior Member

Posts: 337Ditto
I've had this happen to me at Sakura as well as Sun's in Louisville. Seems to happen whenever they get new talent in front a larger city, like New York or LA. Happens a lot in Florida too. There are clientele in those places that are usually older with plenty of money and don't really care. $200-$250 to them is $120 for the rest of us LOL. I've found that whe they ask that and won't negotiate when you stand up to put your clothes on to leave they usually drop their price. Don't want to lose out on a tip for those 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 12:40 #17179Senior Member

Posts: 168I offered a better deal
She pays $2700 to Bloomie's for facial creme, but when I try to pay HER to try my 100% natural facial creme, she says no.
Originally Posted by CinciRed
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 11:59 #17178Senior Member

Posts: 70Yep
GW is right. Happened last year at my old stomping grounds in Florida. One of my girls gave me the run down and they held their own too. Jackasses making more noise as if it wasn't challenging enough already like Eddy said.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
BM.
-
07-21-25 11:56 #17177Senior Member

Posts: 70No go
You will find something you like at any of these except C Touch in my experience. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MrBear101
[View Original Post]
BM.
-
07-21-25 10:54 #17176Senior Member

Posts: 460Another trend to watch out for
CrazyEd, BuckMtn, et al. Another trend to watch for, which occurs occasionally each year. (A) Guys claiming they had a massage and were touched inappropriate, and we're never even there! Or (b) were there for the massage, had sex, and came by next day. And claimed they were touched inappropriately and demand extortion money of $200 or 300 , otherwise they'll tell the police. Most spas just give them the money to quell the noise. I won't name names, but one recent FS spa in Cincy stood their ground, refused to pay exortion money, took still camera shots of the guy from their security camera (and his license plate!) And reported it to the police. They didn't give a shit about raising awareness. They just wanted the scumbag gone, LOL. So to those scum mongers who think they can do that, beware!
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 10:42 #17175Senior Member

Posts: 34Greenhills
Hey fellow mongers, going to be in the Greenhills area soon and don't get to Cincy much. Looking for the nearest AMP, L1 is good enough, maybe L2. I see 3 around where I will be on rubmaps, Chinese Touch, Star Spa, and 8029 spa and Asian Bodyworks. Dayton area sucks so I'm happy to be at least going somewhere that has some choice! Recommendations? Ok with a private masseuse in that area also. Thanks!
-
07-21-25 07:55 #17174Senior Member

Posts: 346Maybe
Maybe it's just a summer time thing with more traffic at these businesses, I don't know. But to be in a place as something is going down is scary AH. With all the LEO activity going on and now these types of happenings within the shops, it worrisome.
Just need to be observant of what's going on around you and let your experienced eyes and ears tell you when things aren't right.
Stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by CinciRed
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 15:39 #17173Senior Member

Posts: 460Lol
Beauty cream, coupled with their Asian gene pool, LOL.
Originally Posted by CinciRed
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 21:38 #17172Senior Member

Posts: 29Events at AMPs
"Crazy" to read the post by Eddie. A reason to be protective and vigilant. I was a a popular spot on Friday and it was unusual because as my session started (was face down).
There was a commotion out in lobby. My MT stopped and covered me up and peaked out the door and quickly locked it. I asked what was going on and I could here arguing that sounded like two women. I got up to get dressed, but my MT told me wait there was a woman in the lobby (perhaps looking for her man? It did not last long and things went back to normal in a couple minutes.
On another note, while we were waiting, she got a text from her credit card company in English and she asked me to read and tell her what they wanted. It was fraud protection looking for verification that $2700 was spent at Bloomingdale's.
She laughed, texted back YES and said was for her luxury skin (face) care. So the mystery is solved on why Asians look so young and mongers are tipping appropriately!
Stay safe and vigilant and treat them right.
-
07-19-25 16:24 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 70Thanks Eddy
Ditto GW's comments. Last year I had to run off a guy from a L1 shop that grabbed one of "my girls" and demanded she come to a hotel with him. Am I a monger hell yes, do I take care of "my girls" hell yes. There's a code. Stay safe snd treat them well. We all strike out. We all push that envelope on how far is she willing to go. We never take we negotiate proper compensation for product and services. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





