Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 41280
-
07-20-25 22:44 #38580Regular Member

Posts: 34Missed out
I scheduled an appointment with her but at the zero hour there was a lack of communication, so I left. I will try again when she is in town.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 22:01 #38579Senior Member

Posts: 708I ATE THE GROCERIES. There I said it
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/190346909
Well this feature on the Latina road show will be leaving Wednesday. The pictures are accurate if not better in person. I was looking for ways to describe what I found when I got there because the Latina road show is like a box of chocolate. You never really know what you will end up with. Ill say that I think I just made love to a 45 year old Paula Abdul.
As soon as I walked in we both gleamed at each other, there was not time for nervous first meeting jitters. I presume we had a mutual attraction and I did not even look around. Nor was she really keeping track of her donation. It was a true kissing GFE experience. After I devoured her and had her sit on my face I asked for 69. I think she handed me a condom for that activity but we never got around to it because we both were so excited we went straight into cowgirl actions. She rode me high and ground me low while DFK'ing and laying on top. I'm pretty sure she came twice during our short HH session. The body. The breasts. The skin. The hair. The cleanliness all 100%.
I want one of you guys to go check this one out and compare notes. So I can see if I'm crazy or not. I planned a vacation with her and her girlfriend who is here with her. She admitted that we will probably be banging nasties the whole time.
-
07-20-25 18:55 #38578Senior Member

Posts: 708MOMGER RULE #1 Avoid RED ROF INN (unless its a super red roof. Then proceed with caution).
Originally Posted by SoJourner313
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 18:50 #38577Senior Member

Posts: 396I agree
I agree. I tried to contact Natalie earlier but nothing. I met Laura gor the second tim. I like that she speaks English so no need to use a translator to go from CG to K9. LOL She answers calls and replies to texts quickly because she is not using Google. Also, she actually looks like her pictures and not like a fridge like few others. She also is staying in a nice hotel not those bad ones on Cagle, University or Philips hwy. Some of them use the language excuses to scam too.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 18:40 #38576Senior Member

Posts: 396What is this exactly?
What is this here?
Originally Posted by Review2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 22:16 #38575Regular Member

Posts: 3Scam Beeare
Thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/941246175602
Airport Red Roof Inn.
Bath room is open. Saw no one in there as she was putting the dog in. He must have been standing on the edge of the befind the curtain that was fully open.
Black female walking the upper level as a look out.
-
07-19-25 21:20 #38574Regular Member

Posts: 3Thief
Beware.
Thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...te/94124617560
-
07-19-25 21:14 #38573Senior Member

Posts: 374Laura Latina
I've reviewed Laura before. She, once again, did not disappoint. If you want that hot Latina MILF nextdoor, this is it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/067145055157
-
07-19-25 17:05 #38572Senior Member

Posts: 28https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.
-
07-19-25 12:55 #38571Senior Member

Posts: 242I liked her too but her communication is so poor. I wish she woukd respond timely, especially to those she has seen multiple times before.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 10:14 #38570Senior Member

Posts: 28Escort Throwback. Daily Trip Down Escort Memory Lane
Decided to start posting Escort ads from the past to see if any of you remember or visited these girls and perhaps share stories and updates on their recent status.
Some ads are detailed where as some are (such as this one) mysterious. Regardless, still a fun daily trip I will start doing so keep an eye out for those you have checked off your list!
https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.
-
07-19-25 00:54 #38569Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding lil bit
I haven't met her yet. She seems like fun. Something I realized is that there are two different providers named lil bit. I haven't met either one yet so far. I remember seeing the other lil bit post not too long ago.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Zz.
-
07-18-25 23:02 #38568Senior Member

Posts: 396Thank you
Great I will contact her again thank you so much.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 22:03 #38567Senior Member

Posts: 1061She's back
She'll be available today and this weekend.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
-
07-18-25 21:56 #38566Senior Member

Posts: 414Didn't include BBBJ, yes msog. I asked her when I showed up how much for msog. She said with hour was msog. She's in town center close the jtb and gate gas station.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





