Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38580

    Missed out

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I tried to contact Natalie earlier but nothing. I met Laura gor the second tim. I like that she speaks English so no need to use a translator to go from CG to K9. LOL She answers calls and replies to texts quickly because she is not using Google. Also, she actually looks like her pictures and not like a fridge like few others. She also is staying in a nice hotel not those bad ones on Cagle, University or Philips hwy. Some of them use the language excuses to scam too.
    I scheduled an appointment with her but at the zero hour there was a lack of communication, so I left. I will try again when she is in town.

  2. #38579

    I ATE THE GROCERIES. There I said it

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/190346909

    Well this feature on the Latina road show will be leaving Wednesday. The pictures are accurate if not better in person. I was looking for ways to describe what I found when I got there because the Latina road show is like a box of chocolate. You never really know what you will end up with. Ill say that I think I just made love to a 45 year old Paula Abdul.

    As soon as I walked in we both gleamed at each other, there was not time for nervous first meeting jitters. I presume we had a mutual attraction and I did not even look around. Nor was she really keeping track of her donation. It was a true kissing GFE experience. After I devoured her and had her sit on my face I asked for 69. I think she handed me a condom for that activity but we never got around to it because we both were so excited we went straight into cowgirl actions. She rode me high and ground me low while DFK'ing and laying on top. I'm pretty sure she came twice during our short HH session. The body. The breasts. The skin. The hair. The cleanliness all 100%.

    I want one of you guys to go check this one out and compare notes. So I can see if I'm crazy or not. I planned a vacation with her and her girlfriend who is here with her. She admitted that we will probably be banging nasties the whole time.

  3. #38578
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJourner313  [View Original Post]
    Thief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/941246175602

    Airport Red Roof Inn.

    Bath room is open. Saw no one in there as she was putting the dog in. He must have been standing on the edge of the befind the curtain that was fully open.

    Black female walking the upper level as a look out.
    MOMGER RULE #1 Avoid RED ROF INN (unless its a super red roof. Then proceed with caution).

  4. #38577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed Laura before. She, once again, did not disappoint. If you want that hot Latina MILF nextdoor, this is it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/067145055157
    I agree. I tried to contact Natalie earlier but nothing. I met Laura gor the second tim. I like that she speaks English so no need to use a translator to go from CG to K9. LOL She answers calls and replies to texts quickly because she is not using Google. Also, she actually looks like her pictures and not like a fridge like few others. She also is staying in a nice hotel not those bad ones on Cagle, University or Philips hwy. Some of them use the language excuses to scam too.

  5. #38576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    What is this exactly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Review2020  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.
    What is this here?

  6. #38575

    Scam Beeare

    Thief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/941246175602

    Airport Red Roof Inn.

    Bath room is open. Saw no one in there as she was putting the dog in. He must have been standing on the edge of the befind the curtain that was fully open.

    Black female walking the upper level as a look out.

  7. #38574

  8. #38573

    Laura Latina

    I've reviewed Laura before. She, once again, did not disappoint. If you want that hot Latina MILF nextdoor, this is it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/067145055157

  9. #38572
    https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.

  10. #38571
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Last month, I tried to call her multiple times. She texted me once saying she's sorry she missed my call. I called right back. She didn't answer. I texted her and said I called you back. I got no reply. I stopped trying. I got a bad feeling. Because when they are horrible in communicating, I feel like either a candy issue or a man involved. When they want to text only, I even worry more. Good ladies always talk at least once. Some even require a phone call first time, and I love that. Hearing their voice help to identify if they are coherent, any man's noise and most importantly to make sure I am dealing with the woman. But mist of these STG women don't get that. They want to charge high rates and don't want to spend 2 min to talk Most apps now allow calls.
    I liked her too but her communication is so poor. I wish she woukd respond timely, especially to those she has seen multiple times before.

  11. #38570

    Escort Throwback. Daily Trip Down Escort Memory Lane

    Decided to start posting Escort ads from the past to see if any of you remember or visited these girls and perhaps share stories and updates on their recent status.

    Some ads are detailed where as some are (such as this one) mysterious. Regardless, still a fun daily trip I will start doing so keep an eye out for those you have checked off your list!

    https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-19 at 10-06-29 949536541946.jpg (JPEG Image 640 × 1246 pixels) — Scaled (57%).jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-19 at 10-06-21 949536527064.jpg (JPEG Image 640 × 547 pixels).jpg‎  

  12. #38569

    Regarding lil bit

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She'll be available today and this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
    I haven't met her yet. She seems like fun. Something I realized is that there are two different providers named lil bit. I haven't met either one yet so far. I remember seeing the other lil bit post not too long ago.

    Zz.

  13. #38568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Didn't include BBBJ, yes msog. I asked her when I showed up how much for msog. She said with hour was msog. She's in town center close the jtb and gate gas station.
    Great I will contact her again thank you so much.

  14. #38567

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely ain't no little bit regarding that ass! Me likey.
    She'll be available today and this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250621_203150.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250718_215903_Brave.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250718_215911_Brave.jpg‎  

  15. #38566
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Did your 300 include BBBJ?

    In the text back then she said BBBJ is 100 more? That's why I said $4. 00 for GFE.

    Also, does hour really include msog?

    Most Hispanic ladies don't really allow msog. That's why most of them do only either qv or hh.

    I like that she's no longer on University.

    I appreciate your help.
    Didn't include BBBJ, yes msog. I asked her when I showed up how much for msog. She said with hour was msog. She's in town center close the jtb and gate gas station.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape