Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 15969
-
07-22-25 15:00 #13899Senior Member

Posts: 158Latinas
Speaking of latinas are there any good places for them?
Originally Posted by ILoveGfe
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 14:54 #13898Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71Service
Probably just F and go, like Latinas.
Originally Posted by LvStory84
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 14:51 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 158Service
What do they include BBBJ? Rim?
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 13:21 #13896Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 62Thats really the only kind of therapy you need. Vent and then have a good release.
Originally Posted by OhRiley
[View Original Post]
You bump into any of the other girls there?
-
07-22-25 13:12 #13895Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 62De-skinned dragon, lmfao.
Originally Posted by Grobbo661
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 13:08 #13894Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 62Oh yeah Oriental on Sahara. I think I had that girl not that far back?
Originally Posted by XxxRubTime
[View Original Post]
More recently I spent a bunch on Kaylani after spending a bunch at Burlington for random shit. Flexible services with a decently flexible bod. Tasted the whole menu. Saw couple peeps there looking for some action too. Good group of girls they got going over there, rn.
-
07-22-25 11:57 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 227Nice. I'm coming to town next week and was actually looking for a place that does a quality massage and a bare L2 finish. Seems like she fits the bill.
Originally Posted by OhRiley
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any other recommendations? I'm not really an L3 guy at the spas, so with all these places being full service will I get any guff for only wanting L2? I'm expecting to probably have to overpay in that scenario but I'm okay with that.
-
07-22-25 11:05 #13892Regular Member

Posts: 18Summer fun yeah boiiii.
Asian chica from GG Spa did a body good. I was slightly drunk that night but yeah Oriental looks, short, not bad looking, and real gifted at the services.
Uh if you looking for her it should be Brynlee or whatever. Left the extra green for her before hand when she left and I changed into some comfy attire.
Slow at the start, but after she got a better idea on what my requests were she did let loose and got a little more flirty. Smooth hands for the hand shaking, big gulps while she sucked me off, and her cg stamina impressed me. No rubber. Really everything is on the table for you to pick.
Fun night and the best way to end things.
-
07-22-25 03:30 #13891Senior Member

Posts: 54A simple massage that was very straight to the point by Lulu. Dream Blue Relax also had a Lily available. But yeah Lulu kept it to the basics and did that amazingly well. No nonsense and no theatrics. She was super patient on listening to me. I vented a little about unrelated matters, but mostly talked about sections on my body that I wanted her to focus on. My muscles felt way better when everything was done. Random teasing like on my balls while she would be massaging somewhere else. Smooth sailing into HJ and a raw devouring BJ. Thats really all I wanted and felt it was delivered, ez pz.
-
07-22-25 00:15 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 61Oriental Spa Las Vegas another recent one over the weekend worth checking.
My guess is that Nyla in the middle twenties. Nice chest and her sarcasm was entertaining. Didn't bullshit around. I opted for similar services like my previous review. Her deep tissue massaging was alright, but at least it seemed like she gave it her all. All gravy anyways because everything else left me satisfied. Nice steady HJ, deep throating BBBJ, and doggy k9 to see them bum cheeks jiggle wiggle. Another nice random find.
-
07-22-25 00:03 #13889Senior Member

Posts: 61Got my work out of the way and tried out Golden Fortune Spa for that 1:1 recovery.
Late twenties, good looking, and actually had a good attitude. Amy is just a solid package amongst the countless Asian masseuse. I did appreciate that she when deep in my muscle tissues. I might have over pushed in the gym. Obviously one session is not going to make that pain go away, but Amy was doing really all you could do at the moment. Felt less tense and yeah, there was some great temporary relief. Yeah, the whole time I'm there I got a hard on. Amy gave that hard on the perfect work out. At the same time, I'm sure she got a nice workout on her biceps. Good ratio of spit and sucking during the BBBJ. Banged her brains out afterwards.
-
07-21-25 15:48 #13888Senior Member

Posts: 128Nn
She pretty good, I like her a lot.
Originally Posted by Weektweek
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 18:15 #13887Senior Member

Posts: 444As
Was there for at least 15 minutes. It actually was no rush. For those looking for Lala, she is somewhat slender, wore a black dress and has a tramp stamp.
Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 18:10 #13886Senior Member

Posts: 444Lala
Lala had to be late 30's. The other was probably in her 40's. As with other AMPs, I assume there are others working there who may be older or younger. I think I picked the good piece of chocolate from the box and timing was everything. One thing we did agree upon was a TS with her would be included in the next visit.
Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 16:41 #13885Senior Member

Posts: 434All Seasons Spa
Yes, Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
I guess this is the place?
You don't mention their ages? I assume 50's to 60's in age.
For 100, I can't imagine a 20 something to 30 something?
If so, there would be a lineup at the door 24/7 LOL!










Reply With Quote




