Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 107 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1604
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Star, Victory, Ichiban, Tiffany would be my choice. Tiffany has some new talent that I came across a few weeks back that I was really happy with, but if I had only one shot for one day it would be Star.
    Thank you.

  2. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv5315  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in the Colorado Springs area next Tuesday. Based on everyone's reviews I've narrowed down my list of AMPs I might want to try. Based on your recent experiences, I would like to get people's opinion of which place is the best bang for your buck (pun intended).

    Ichiban.

    Victory.

    Tiffany.

    Star.

    Thanks for your advice.
    Star, Victory, Ichiban, Tiffany would be my choice. Tiffany has some new talent that I came across a few weeks back that I was really happy with, but if I had only one shot for one day it would be Star.

  3. #1272

    Choices Choices Choices

    I am going to be in the Colorado Springs area next Tuesday. Based on everyone's reviews I've narrowed down my list of AMPs I might want to try. Based on your recent experiences, I would like to get people's opinion of which place is the best bang for your buck (pun intended).

    Ichiban.

    Victory.

    Tiffany.

    Star.

    Thanks for your advice.

  4. #1271

    Ichiban. Boa

    Hello all just had a great appointment with Boa. She is approx 32 D cup naturals with a little bit of flabby. Very fun time all activities were covered. CBJ, standing K9, popped in cover in prone bone. She has a calm sweet demeanor and a great smile. All in all good experience!

  5. #1270
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Re: BBBJCIM

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    I don't know any in the asian spas. In fact, if you want them to finish you that way most will try and dodge the shot. My guess is if you ask for it they will say no. I would suggest looking on skip the games for this specifically.
    I second Bronc0's reply. Massage providers who offer BBBJCIM are fewer and further between than escorts who do. It is even more rare to get that at an Asian spa, but not unheard of. When Honey was working at Garden Spa she gave a hella BBBJ with DT and CIM. She has since moved on, as AMP staff tend to, but might be back someday in a future rotation. If you do find a willing participant at a spa, expect to pay up. Top shelf service usually doesn't come at bargain basement price. YMMV is often another was of saying you get what you're willing to pay for. My long years of experience have also taught me that cleanliness, politeness and patience will significantly improve one's odds, with any provider.

    If you don't want to spin the Wheel of Fortune trying to find this at a parlor, then I concur with Bronc0's recommendation that you look to Skip the Games. The massage provider page has had very little variety lately and the ads there usually don't give specifics about services offered. The escort ads more often do, and you can occasionally find a provider there who includes massage in her menu.

    Good hunting!

    DB.

  6. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickycos  [View Original Post]
    What are some good options / providers that give BBBJCIM.
    I don't know any in the asian spas. In fact, if you want them to finish you that way most will try and dodge the shot. My guess is if you ask for it they will say no. I would suggest looking on skip the games for this specifically.

  7. #1268

    Best?

    What are some good options / providers that give BBBJCIM.

  8. #1267

    VIP Spa

    Has anyone gone to VIP Spa recently? I have attempted 3 different times, but no luck. They are always "Busy". I tried going thru the back entrance each time as well.

  9. #1266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Susie at Victory

    Hi All.

    MMS met me at door, and took me to the room and collected the house fee. Susie is mid thirties very pretty with slightly droopy B cups, and a pretty (may have had some surgerey) face and a nice figure came in and helped me undress. She took me for the TS. TS was thorough, and a little more erotic than last time. Back to room. The massage was okay not that extensive. Flip and she stripped nice titties and small landing pad. Oral skills were very good though everything covered, lots of ball licking, CG was good but she ran out of breath (proplem with rotation) finished HJ in 69 position. She has been there a couple of months now and so maybe she will stay (was going to leave end of June).

  10. #1265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    BeBe at Hot Stone

    Hi All.

    I went to Hot Stone again. My provider was BeBe. She was 30 - 35 ish. Pretty with very nice (real or great surgeon) large B's, with great nippels. That were sensative so licking / sucking was limited. TS was average though not erotic and dry off wasn't great. Back to room for massage. Started with med preassure but when my fingers roamed she lost dress and went fingertip. CBJ 69 and CG were good but chemistry wasn't great. If have a choice go with Sunny.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  11. #1264

    A trip to Pattaya

    A nice Vietnamese girl, said she was 28, body was nice but she didn't want to show it as much as I would have liked. I forgot her name but she is the only one there. She wanted the upsell but settled on the standard $$ for the 3/4 hr and everything. BJ was short, mostly to put on the cover, and then she went froggy style but got tired quickly. I put my hands on her butt cheeks and started lifting her up and letting gravity take the down stroke. I was enjoying that but she dismounted and got on her hands and knees for doggy. I enjoyed plowing her like that but she pulled off sooner than I would have liked and flipped on her back. I went right to work on her in mish. I was pounding her good and she wrapped her legs around me, put her heels in to my glutes and was pulling me in on every in stroke. She was also sucking on my nipples but started to bite!! I went YOUCH! So she stopped that. But with her enthusiasm and pretty good tightness she brought me around to finish without totally wearing her out. She finished with a nice little massage on my back and legs. She was very nice, said she enjoyed it and I believe her. I enjoyed it too. Recommended.

  12. #1263

    So they finally turned the corner over there

    But they are also asking for really high $$.

    It would have to be pretty superior performance to warrant that IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I visited amazing for ist time in long time. They now have a bell on the locked outer door. Wina (I think that's what she said). Took me to room and took house fee. I stripped and laid down on the table. She was 30 ish pretty face and nice figure. About 5'2" and 120 lbs. Put on cover ans began light pressure pressing. Cover came off and applied some oil then my fingers roamed and negotiations began she wanted 300 for FS I finally got it to 180. She stripped and displayed a very nice body. Played with little wilie for a while til the cover went on. She was relucant to 69 but finnally climbed on for 69 - then she seemed to really enjoy it. CG and reverse CG then finished hand job in 69 position. When I finished she continued to grind her pussy on my face.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  13. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Petrolingus Ball Licking.

    Phred.
    Well, don't nearly all of them do that? So it is basically part of a regular BJ. I don't see the need for new jargon for it. It comes down to average, good, or really good BJ with maybe a little description if it helps.

  14. #1261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Wina at Amazing

    Hi All.

    I visited amazing for ist time in long time. They now have a bell on the locked outer door. Wina (I think that's what she said). Took me to room and took house fee. I stripped and laid down on the table. She was 30 ish pretty face and nice figure. About 5'2" and 120 lbs. Put on cover ans began light pressure pressing. Cover came off and applied some oil then my fingers roamed and negotiations began she wanted 300 for FS I finally got it to 180. She stripped and displayed a very nice body. Played with little wilie for a while til the cover went on. She was relucant to 69 but finnally climbed on for 69 - then she seemed to really enjoy it. CG and reverse CG then finished hand job in 69 position. When I finished she continued to grind her pussy on my face.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  15. #1260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    4 Bronco

    Petrolingus Ball Licking.

    Phred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape