Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 15293
-
07-22-25 06:56 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 272Thanks! Great to get specific links as well. In the Chicago board that answer would've been very vague.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 06:25 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 274I go to Spicy Girls.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
Problem is I am retired and have no Linkden. I have sent a NY Drivers License to other places but even that won't suffice. I ask what else I can give but they respond must have work verification. Seems extreme to me.
-
07-22-25 02:36 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 59Vivian + Lilly double at SpicyGirls
The hornier I am the more likely I am to hit up a place I know and trust. I was bond-crushingly horny today, hit up SpicyGirls where my last great double took place and they hooked me up with Vivian and Lilly. Vivian was the head-girl, confident and in charge, with a toned yoga body and pretty face. Her tatoos are interesting too. Turned out that Lilly is Vivian's friend, also hot but a little less experienced. But yah, all good, that's why I love doubles, the two girls could each add their unique skills and flavor.
The classic experience in doubles, at least for me, is the double BBBJ. Two girls licking and sucking my balls and cock, interacting with each other at times and looking up at me while taking care of my cock as a team. In this, Vivian and Lilly where a wonderful sight to behold. They kept it up as long as I wanted. Which ended up being a long time.
The double BBBJ took enough of the edge off that I was able to resist and refuse the option to upgrade to BBFS to finish with Vivian. Instead, I played it calm and relaxed, fucking her friend Lilly at the end while kissing Vivian like it was just another day at the office.
-
07-22-25 02:24 #14000Senior Member

Posts: 59I think it's still going to be worth a quick trip to midtown. Depending on where your hotel is, it could be less than 20 minutes door to door via subway or uber. Potentially less time than it would take to walk to where Fidi girls may have been.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 00:16 #13999Senior Member

Posts: 1645Your best bet for great service is to travel north a bit to either risingsun8.com or lifeherenyc.com to hook up with young ladies, many of whom are petite. Slightly farther north would be barbiehouseny.com.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
Most of the other places that offer great service are near Herald Square (nycsmilingeyes.com) or Times Square (such as pleasure-palace.club or dreamdreamyou.com or misskyoto.com) to name a few places.
Not sure where you saw "200 for all-in" as the only place you'll find that is Barbie House for a 20 minute QV visit. Most of these places will ask for $240 or more (depending on the girl) for a 30 minute visit, which IMHO is the absolute minimum time for a visit if you want good service (I personally prefer to pay for 45 minutes or a full hour).
-
07-21-25 20:53 #13998Senior Member

Posts: 1766I guess kind of like Spicy Girls (I see you've been there).
Originally Posted by Artisttyp
[View Original Post]
In most cases it is I'd and LinkedIn. But I've seen other options they take if you text them.
-
07-21-25 14:25 #13997Senior Member

Posts: 272Help for a visitor to Financial District
Hi, heading to NYC for the first time where I can actually visit an AMP, and hoping for some pointers. Staying in the financial district (east side, near the water). Looking for an AMP that, well, hopefully gives great service. Young and petite and fit a plus, but really good service is the most important thing.
I can see "fidi girls" discussed here, but they haven't posted to their X account in 2 months so wondering if maybe they're gone now? Midtown might be a bit too far to travel to. Hopefully someone can suggest a good place downtown? Budget not an issue (and it looks like 200 all-in may be standard at many places). Thanks for any help.
-
07-21-25 07:42 #13996Senior Member

Posts: 274Nice.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
What is the vetting process at Venus. Do they ask for a Linkden profile for verification? Some of these places are brutal with the information that they seek before booking.
-
07-20-25 23:15 #13995Senior Member

Posts: 1766Lifehernyc Venus some mocha sweetness
Venus 340 45 minutes DFK BBBJ CFS brazilian early 20's.
It is nice when the pics are the girl but she is better IRL. Venus is pretty. She is light to medium brown. Long curl hair. They don't get too many afro-latinas (which I think she is) but when they do I am on it. Slender but meaty body with some fake C cups that take a bit of investigating to realize they are fakes. Great ass on her. All meat and no fat with a great shape.
We get naked in the room and talk and she speaks english. You could talk to her all day. I was pretty much full chub just checking her out. In the shower that girl got on her knees and she sucks a good deep dick. This BBBJ is no joke. I had to stop her or she would have just kept going to the nut.
She DFKs. She DFKs deep to, lips all over my face. This girl is game. Neck kissing and titty sucking. It was all on. More of that BBBJ and she really looks like she is relish'ing that meat on a stick. The way she looks at me while sucking. LOL. Yeah. I likey. I could not wait to 69. I was in a pie eating contest. The pussy is trimmed but the Bush is for real. It was great. If you like being in the Bush. Well dig in. Nice butthole. Nice ass to grab onto. I held onto it a bit for dear life while eating her out.
Condom on and a nice little pussy on this girl. I reached the end of it. There ain't no pussy my cock can't tame. LOL. Well that is my story and I am sticking to it. CG she can ride at different angles well. Standing doggy and yes it is great to slap her ass and grab onto that while bending her over. And she watches in the mirror. But I got a little romantic feeling and went to mish and that passionate kissing and fucking as she wrapped her limbs around me. I don't cum a lot in mish lately but yeah I blasted off that nut no damn problem.
Cleaned up and layed around and talked and she gave a good massage and she kept me way too long. I don't think she was keeping track. But I think I did give her a for real orgasm so hey, sometimes a monger gets hooked up.
-
07-20-25 16:40 #13994Senior Member

Posts: 86Petite and fit hottie Kiki at Little Star
Little Star has a nice location with a great space, big, clean and new with a lot of rooms. Now it looks like they've got the talent to really fill the space out. I texted to check in w / MMS and headed over w / o an appointment for a specific girl. Several new arrivals and MMS said to come choose. I arrived, chatted w / MMS, and got linked up w / with Kiki after she came out looking hot in a mini two piece racing style outfit, bra and short skirt and showing off her great legs and abs. Kiki is about 5-0, slim and trim (great abs), cute and fun. And a bit naughty in the room. AMP-adequate English, enough to get the job done w / o any issues.
We took a shower and headed back to the room. Got naked and started DFK and feeling each other up. Kiki knelt down and started on a super BBBJ. In the middle of this, MMS knocks and says something in Chinese, then pops in to check on us, and gives my cock a few strokes. At this point I'm rock hard and start asking about MMS joining in (she is even more petite than Kiki and very pretty), but someone called her from outside and she had to go check on whatever it was. Kiki resumes sucking my dick, then we put the cover on and I hammer her in standing mish. Then get on the table and we do doggy for a couple minutes, then switch back to mish on the table and pump out the ending. Kiki complimented me, which I returned since she took the dick well.
Kiki gave me the standard hot towels and alcohol clean up, then gave me a massage, and a good one at that, for the last 20 minutes. 300 out per standard. Chatted again with MMS before heading out, she said the 2 girls was available and let her know next time LOL.
-
07-20-25 13:06 #13993Regular Member

Posts: 6Nakei at lifehere NYC
Came back for another visit. Nakei is Japanese but speaks English better than expected. Long hair dyed brown and pretty. Skinny. Tits on smaller B side. Some small tattoos mainly words.
Got the financials out of the way and talked about how does she like America. She seems too nice for this business. A little bit of play in the shower but was still quick. On the bed I pulled her on top of me and we kissed while she woke him up. Her BJ was good and she went down on it. She did some BLS also. Her pussy has hair on top. She is very sexy. I could not resist the upgrade and paid it. It is really different not having a rubber on. Her on top really humping. Then turned her over to mish and I could not hold out here. Let it all do inside her. I took it out and it dripped out and she laughed and quickly got a tissue to wipe it up.
Spent the last of our time talking about tourist places in the city. Finished with a shower and a kiss goodbye. I think she is sticking around for a little while still.
-
07-19-25 23:37 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 55Hermes and Suki BH
Feeling a little voyeuristic today, I sent a text to set up my appointment with Hermes for an hour and Suki to join in after the 30 minutes mark. The goal I was looking to achieve was to have a normal session with Hermes and Suki comes in and watch us get busy as she plays with herself. Mission accomplished, They accepted my request! Things kick off as normal during the TS, Typical soapy body slide,69 BBJ / BLS highlights before going back to the room. Once we got back to the room, I took my time savouring the taste of Hermes little pussy. Once I had my fill, Hermes got right back to work! Smuggling my bologna in her throat, Making it sloppy and messy just the way I like it. Shortly after Suki comes in, strips down and enjoys the shows as her hands squeeze her tits.
Rubber goes on and Hermes climbs on top to ride this pony. Suki was sitting across from us and she opened and closed her pussy with her fingers for my viewing pleasure. She wanted to join me and Hermes and I told her to continue to watch and play with herself. Suki was biting her lip and making fuck me faces as she was getting off from self care. This got me super hard, I had Hermes lay down for Mish and pounded her hard and deep. Suki moans were getting louder competing with Hermes moans. At this point Suki lost control, She started to make out with Hermes then mounted her pussy over Hermes. Suki pulls me close for DFK, Then begged me to fuck her too. Not exactly what I had planned, But seeing Suki go full ***** mode had me foaming at the mouth. I pulled out of Hermes and Suki tears off the rubber and sucked my pre-cum soak cock clean before putting on a new hat.
Suki got into doggy and spread her ass cheeks exposing her soaking wet pussy, Still saying fuck me, fuck me! So damn hot! I had no choice but to give in and give her what she wants! Hermes started to rim and play with the boys. Before long it was game over, Suki's pussy milk the hell out of me. After a short rest Suki cleaned me up in the shower and made sure there was nothing left in the pipe.
-
07-19-25 22:56 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 38Checkin the location of Emma
Is she at the OrangeNYC?
-
07-19-25 21:01 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 45BH Cecilia & her gigantic ass
Today, I get to understand the appeal of a great big ass (I'm more of a boobs guy) and did my first latina girl.
Haven't been to a shop in a while and today I had a horny itch that really needed scratching. Asked BH who they got available right now and they give a lineup of Vivian, Emma or Cecilia. I asked if I can choose at the shop, they said yeah, I get there and find that only Abby and Cecilia are available. Went "what the hell, why not" and asked to see Cecilia. MMS disappears for a moment and comes back with a smoking hot latina wearing green underwear so thin she might as well not have been wearing it at all.
Cecilia introduces herself and wastes no time teasing that big perfectly-shaped ass of her against my dick. I give her the donation, she leaves, comes back and continues with showing off that ass. Girl's got it going on down there and she won't hesitate to show it. After a bit she grabs my dick and pulls it inbetween her ass. I'm not a huge guy, so junior practically disappeared in those cheeks. I legitimately couldn't tell if she went and put me inside her raw or if she was giving me the tightest thighjob ever. Either way, it was fantastic.
After that she threw on the cover for a BJ. Nothing special. After a minute or so she gestured to move onto the bed. I obliged and she gets on top for cowgirl. Again, not a huge guy and this girl's ass is HUGE. I was getting crushed. Junior didn't stand a chance. He was squeezed dry and begging for mercy after a few minutes. She laughs and goes "you love my ass. " Hell yeah I do.
We clean up and with 10 minutes to go she offers a massage which was pretty good. Back was sore all over but after that massage I was feeling like a new man. We wrapped things up after and I'm out the door.
On the way out I catch a glimpse of Winnie heading into the shower right across our room and. Holy shit, I didn't think someone could look hotter than their pics but she does. Definitely going to want to try her out next.
Damage: 160/20 min.
Recommended? Fuck yeah.
-
07-18-25 20:51 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 73Tall Hottie Didi at Little Star Spa
I found the lineup for the day online, a lot of girls working, so headed over. Parking no problem and headed in. The usual lady greeted me and recognized me, pretty and very petite, looks like fun. She led me into the room and I waited about a minute before a tall girl in a tight one piece dress came in. Said her name was Didi. A real looker, not too thin or thick, slender, nice D cup bust with big nips. Very kindly personality and moderate English. I paid the tolls (300 all in) and off we went to the table shower.
Didi gave me good table shower, not shy, did some good stroking and teased me a little and cleaned up everywhere good. Back to the room. Took the massage first and cooled out (obviously service first in the usual and available option, my choice to vary it).
The massage was good and she got me nice and relaxed. She was obviously a pro at it and hit the right spots and gave me some good hard pressure when I asked for it. The massage wound down eventually after she did the standard step out, we got down to business. Started with some standing up caressing as I helped relieve her of her clothes, some body kissing and me gently toying with her boobs and those pretty nips. We shifted kind of together onto the table and she began a good BBBJ. I had to slow her down a couple times but she smiled and complied. She put the hat on and we started the sex with her on top, but after a couple minutes we switched to mish. I drew some good vibes out of her and eventually blew a good shot into the bag. Regular clean up with some hot towels. I'd repeat again, service was up to par and she's hot, plus very friendly and eager to please.










Reply With Quote






