Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 17008
-
07-20-25 15:53 #15178Regular Member

Posts: 16Another good one at Angel
Stopped into Angel again and saw Anna again. This was my 3rd or 4th visit with her and she gets friendlier every time. She skipped the massage this time and went right to work. I appreciate a good massage too so that was slightly disappointing but keeping me at attention for nearly 40 minutes while we chatted using her app was pretty cool too. Finish was good as always. She's a good one and I highly recommend her if you haven't been yet.
-
07-20-25 11:43 #15177Senior Member

Posts: 460Yeah, that's Apple on the right. I would assume that's also what Yoyo looks like, as it would be strange to photoshop one and not the other.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 10:37 #15176Senior Member

Posts: 124K spa newark
Well was a few days ago, but decided after being ghosted to stop in at k spa in Newark. Greeted by I would say late 30's lady, opted for the hour. Massage was decent, little bit of teasing to begin, plenty of otc touching. On the flip she asked if I tip, I said yes, and she went to work on Jr, oiled up and very good slow technique. After got a nice head and face massage and out the door. Was 60 for the hr and I tipped 70.
-
07-20-25 10:33 #15175Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes that's apple, the one closer in the pic.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 10:31 #15174Senior Member

Posts: 518A Massage
I found myself over in the Demorest area on Saturday so figured I would check this place out again. Pulled into the parking lot and they did not look busy, went up and the door was locked but saw a buzzer and tried it but nobody came. While I was trying to send a message another vehicle parked beside me and tried the door then just left. They told me they would be open on Monday, not a very good way to run a business. I guess it would be best to call ahead for this place in the future.
Originally Posted by Mlive123
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 09:37 #15173Senior Member

Posts: 207So that's actually them and not a fake pic?
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 06:50 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 2735I saw a not to good review on another site.
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 01:11 #15171Senior Member

Posts: 460https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...866980235.html
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 21:30 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 207How do they look?
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 19:50 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 854Makes me want to visit.
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 17:13 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 518And then
Well, you managed to get the whole, when, and where but failed to give anything about the what and how. I'm happy for you, but that is not a review.
Originally Posted by Pandora614
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 16:50 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 75Polaris
I got a chance to see Apple and Yoyo last night a near Polaris. Parking was good and easily accessible.
-
07-19-25 12:18 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 530Milan
That's a name from the past. I saw her twice many years ago and always felt she came across a bit arrogant. I will say she had beautiful natural breasts, but she wouldn't let me touch them. She said she was in pharm school at OSU. Maybe she's a pharmacist somewhere.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 18:01 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 1297Milan Bonaducci
Anyone remember her? Athletic, mixed AA girl with a 10/10 natural D cup that did massage. Kinda of a flake and gave decent massage with ending. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
07-18-25 14:05 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 518Hiuse
Green Shade is in the strip mall behind Cane's. The house by McDonald's, NIDA Spa, does not do HE.
Originally Posted by BenLogan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






